Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 585 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 585 Discussion / 586 Predictions

What I'm looking forward to the most is Ichigo seeing Uryu with Ywhach. I don't think Uryu will betray Ywhach, at least right away, because Ichigo vs Uryu definitely has to happen. But I wonder who will be the one to fight Ichigo first, Haschwald or Uryu? I figure one will interfere while the other goes with Ywhach to the Soul King's Palace.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd theorize that Uryuu will be taken to the Palace along as the successor the the Quincy. Haschwald might stay back to take Ichigo on, after all. It'd make an interesting fight. Hopefully, we will get some answers during that fight about Bach's goals.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo's reaction to Uryu being on their side will definitely be interesting. I hope that Uryu's reason for joining is something more deep than avenging his mother's death. To be honest, I'm kinda surprised Uryu hasn't expressed any interest in killing Mayuri. That is another interaction I would've liked to see, but at this rate they may not encounter each other.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Ichigo's reaction to Uryu being on their side will definitely be interesting. I hope that Uryu's reason for joining is something more deep than avenging his mother's death. To be honest, I'm kinda surprised Uryu hasn't expressed any interest in killing Mayuri. That is another interaction I would've liked to see, but at this rate they may not encounter each other.
    It's obvious it's for his mother, Haschwalt said it too, and Ywhach seems aware of that but since Uryu seems to have some potential, he made it so that he won't be able to betray him

What other reason could he have anyway ? I can't see any to be honest at this point

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Did the other SR got their powers by drinking Juha Bach's blood like Uryu did or he is an exception? Because if he is, I suppose Ywach plans some crazy sh*t for which he needs someone else carrying his blood.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    It's obvious it's for his mother, Haschwalt said it too, and Ywhach seems aware of that but since Uryu seems to have some potential, he made it so that he won't be able to betray him

What other reason could he have anyway ? I can't see any to be honest at this point
    Speaking of which, isn't Yhwach now making it possible for Uryu to pull a Gin on him by taking him away from all but 1 other Stern Ritter? If Uryu is out to get revenge, Yhwach is now putting himself in a situation where it's basically him and Haschwalth surrounded by 6 powerful enemies, not counting whatever underlings the RG might have surrounding them. I actually wonder if Uryu really has any intention of going through with it, just because it's so obvious that him being grudgingly loyal to Yhwach's agenda would be a big plot twist.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzier View Post
    Did the other SR got their powers by drinking Juha Bach's blood like Uryu did or he is an exception? Because if he is, I suppose Ywach plans some crazy sh*t for which he needs someone else carrying his blood.
    The ritual is the same for all stern riter, jugram made that point earlier. That ritual is how juhabach gives people letters. The only difference between uryu and the other stern riter is that uryu has the same letter as juhabach which IMO will eventually be revealed to be of huge importance.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Speaking of which, isn't Yhwach now making it possible for Uryu to pull a Gin on him by taking him away from all but 1 other Stern Ritter? If Uryu is out to get revenge, Yhwach is now putting himself in a situation where it's basically him and Haschwalth surrounded by 6 powerful enemies, not counting whatever underlings the RG might have surrounding them. I actually wonder if Uryu really has any intention of going through with it, just because it's so obvious that him being grudgingly loyal to Yhwach's agenda would be a big plot twist.

Two things : Yhwach is strong, and believe he can beat him if he needed to, and I believe Uryu drinking his blood and the whole ceremony to carve a part of his soul inside Uryu may let him to somehow control him to some extent

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

How high are the odds that either Haschwald or Uryu or Ywach will cast a "Sankt Zwinger" around their gateway to the RR just to block Ichigo for a bit longer?
    (I know it wouldn´t work since it´s Ichigo but it might stall him for about 30 seconds or so...)
    I really wish we could have seen more of the quincy spells in this war... Since "SZ" is supposed to be the strongest, then there should be even weaker or different ones similar to kido...

Random Theory: Stern Ritter "M" is "the Magician" or "The Magic" and is the expert of quincy spells... He might be wearing a white magician´s garb with a fancy top hat, a flower and a handkerchief in his breast pocket, wearing a long cape and a cane with the quincy-cross as top ornament. His spirit weapon is his cane that fires whatever amplified qunicy magic that he can throw out...
    Possible tricks?
    Throwing exploding reishi cards, pulling soldats out of his hat, draining spiritual energy from the opponent...etc...

And for some reason, I can´t help but imagine him talking like this.
    "Oh ho ho ho! Look what we got here! Want to see a magic trick, kid?" (Throwing a quincy projectile at the opponent´s face.)
    "Oh, where do you think you´re going kid? The show have just begun and I won´t let you interrupt it. Have a seat!" (Throwing sealing spell.)
    "And now for my next trick! "the sawn-in-half Shinigami"! Is there any volunteers?"
    "IT`S SHOOOOOOW-time!"

(shaking head.)
    As said, crazy theory:
    In all seriousness though. when will there be a chance to see the rest unseen three stern ritters in this war as things are progressing now?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nanozom View Post
    How high are the odds that either Haschwald or Uryu or Ywach will cast a "Sankt Zwinger" around their gateway to the RR just to block Ichigo for a bit longer?
    (I know it wouldn´t work since it´s Ichigo but it might stall him for about 30 seconds or so...)
    I really wish we could have seen more of the quincy spells in this war... Since "SZ" is supposed to be the strongest, then there should be even weaker or different ones similar to kido...

Random Theory: Stern Ritter "M" is "the Magician" or "The Magic" and is the expert of quincy spells... He might be wearing a white magician´s garb with a fancy top hat, a flower and a handkerchief in his breast pocket, wearing a long cape and a cane with the quincy-cross as top ornament. His spirit weapon is his cane that fires whatever amplified qunicy magic that he can throw out...
    Possible tricks?
    Throwing exploding reishi cards, pulling soldats out of his hat, draining spiritual energy from the opponent...etc...

And for some reason, I can´t help but imagine him talking like this.
    "Oh ho ho ho! Look what we got here! Want to see a magic trick, kid?" (Throwing a quincy projectile at the opponent´s face.)
    "Oh, where do you think you´re going kid? The show have just begun and I won´t let you interrupt it. Have a seat!" (Throwing sealing spell.)
    "And now for my next trick! "the sawn-in-half Shinigami"! Is there any volunteers?"
    "IT`S SHOOOOOOW-time!"

(shaking head.)
    As said, crazy theory:
    In all seriousness though. when will there be a chance to see the rest unseen three stern ritters in this war as things are progressing now?
    Well, I guess the remaining SR may be hunting down the remaining SWPs; we know Ichigo and Kenpachi are 2 of the SWPs, so it could be that there's a SR for each of the remaining SWPs. Unless I'm mistaken, Aizen is also a SWP, so I'm guessing one of the 3 SRs are insanely powerful; it'll probably be an SR with the ability to get around the apparent immortality that the Hougyoko introduced somehow...

Anyways, whatever happens regarding Uryu, it'll be epic. If he turns on Yhwach and Haschwalth on the way to / in the royal dimension it'll be epic, but if he turns out to be a manipulating deceiving double-crossing evil bastard who's been loyal to Yhwach the entire time, it'll be equally epic! Personally, I think it could be somewhere between, where he's utterly psychopathic and loyal to Yhwach, but he witnesses something that makes him turn against him and die by his hand!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    What I'm looking forward to the most is Ichigo seeing Uryu with Ywhach. I don't think Uryu will betray Ywhach, at least right away, because Ichigo vs Uryu definitely has to happen. But I wonder who will be the one to fight Ichigo first, Haschwald or Uryu? I figure one will interfere while the other goes with Ywhach to the Soul King's Palace.
    Would it even suprise Ichigo. I mean Ichigo is the kinda guy who even thought his father betrayed him. I believe Ichigo doesn't trust anyone after he was trolled hardcore by Ginjou.
    Someone who went as far as to suspect his own father won't be suprised by seeing a friend turn on him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Two things : Yhwach is strong, and believe he can beat him if he needed to, and I believe Uryu drinking his blood and the whole ceremony to carve a part of his soul inside Uryu may let him to somehow control him to some extent
    I wonder about that, it would go towards explaining why the Stern Ritter are so loyal to a guy who'll have them executed for not quite winning a battle. And he did talk about forcing Ichigo to join their ranks somehow, so maybe he can. Thinking back, as a baby people were flocking to Yhwach even though they'd die days after touching him, maybe he has that kind of effect humans and Quincy. Also, I agree that there's no way Uryu could ever hope to take Yhwach right now although Yhwach does talk about him potentially surpassing him somehow, but since Yhwach might be facing the RG, one of whom I suspect might be even stronger than Yama (complete speculation though) the chance might come up for Uryu to exploit an opening. It'll be interesting to see what Uryu actually does though, because it feels too early for him to make that kind of move.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

I am disappointed...disappointed with how Ichigo acted ever since his arrival.

"I WILL certain do something".

Those were the very words Ichigo confidently uttered in reinsuring Urahara when descending from the stars.

But now he arrives and toy with the enemy who were supposedly more devious that Aizen? Enemies who wouldn't and DIDN'T give a second thought in obliterating the SS and his friends?

He even went out of his way to scream at his opponents to dodge his GT blast because she would die... WTF!!

And now he suffers for it, and had Renji and co not been there, Ichigo would have either had to exert some of his strength to save his butt from the gangbang or outright fail to catch up with Juha and co who are now ascending to the stars.

Stop this nonsense Kubo and make up you mind on what you want Ichigo to do. If he is confident enough that he'd "definitely do something", then don't let him act up the instance the chance is given for his to do something.

14. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Wilsonpierre's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Off topic Question: Maybe is just me, but with all the power up needed to Renji, Rukia, hollowfied bankai etc.. how could Orihime, Chad, Grimjow and Fullbringers be useful ?

- Yumichka, Ikaku and Hisagi might be use to show their bankai so we know what it is and then be saved by other characters that was less shown (Ukitake, Mayuri, etc..)

- I also think maybe Von del mar might have an agenda on it's own maybe something with Aizen perhaps? For some reason Aizen seems to always have a little something to be related in theses plot lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonpierre View Post
    Off topic Question: Maybe is just me, but with all the power up needed to Renji, Rukia, hollowfied bankai etc.. how could Orihime, Chad, Grimjow and Fullbringers be useful ?

- Yumichka, Ikaku and Hisagi might be use to show their bankai so we know what it is and then be saved by other characters that was less shown (Ukitake, Mayuri, etc..)

- I also think maybe Von del mar might have an agenda on it's own maybe something with Aizen perhaps? For some reason Aizen seems to always have a little something to be related in theses plot lol
    Well, I've got a theory that, like Quincies are evolved Humans, Shinigami are evolved Hollows (produced when a Shinigami "purifies" a Hollow, which then becomes a Plus in the Soul Society with latent Shinigami powers), and that the Soul King is the progenitor of the Shinigami. Now, the idea is while Yhwach heals the ailments of Humans, the Soul King (and the Shinigami through their Zanpakutou) "heal" the Hollow by purifying it, thus restoring its free will and healing the loss of the heart; basically, he heals the soul of the Hollow. Now, perhaps when the Soul King dies, this healing process is undone, and the Shinigami start to degrade again, eventually reverting back to Hollows.

If the above happens, all of the power-ups given to the Shinigami will be useless, as they'll essentially become antagonists; even worse, if the power-ups remain, it would mean we have some very powerful enemies to tend to. Whereas the Shinigami will revert to mindless beasts, Chad (a Fullbringer), Orihime (presumably also a Fullbringer), Grimmjow (a Hollow) and the other Fullbringers won't be effected as they're already in control of their Hollow personas, and they don't have Shinigami powers to begin with, making them ideal protagonists!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

New Reply
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast