Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 344 Discussion/ 345 Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hunter x Hunter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 344 Discussion/ 345 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Hunter X Hunter.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member redon's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter 344 Spoiler Thread

Information from 2ch translated by sandman from Arlong Park Forums.

http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthr...=1#post3247717

Spoiler show

4. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

6. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Gon really can't use Nen. I assume the 2 other characters other than Neteroare Rin and an unknown Zoldyck?

Ging reminds me even more of Yusuke now.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

look at the raw there you can find their names...

Aizack Neterro

ZZigg Zoldyck

Linnet Audoble.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by •Sasuke• View Post
    look at the raw there you can find their names...

Aizack Neterro

ZZigg Zoldyck

Linnet Audoble.
    Its probably her.

I was expecting Maha instead of an unknown Zoldyck though. Or maybe it's another manner to write his name.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

http://i.imgur.com/SoryI.jpg

The unkown Zoldik?

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, first post here!

Thanks for the raw scans!

May I just say, is it bad that I'm actually glad that Gon has apparently really lost his Nen? I'm very curious what Togashi will do with his character now, and frankly I was never in love with Alluka's deux ex machina move of "bringing everything back to normal" for Gon. But apparently bringing Gon "back to normal" means literally that. As in, normal without Nen. That, or Gon's condition of giving up his Nen really stuck and he will still experience the consequences of his actions in the Chimera Ant arc, so in a twisted way, I'm really happy about that. I was kinda worried that since Kite was reincarnated and Gon finally found Ging, mostly positive stuff has only happened to Gon after being healed (apart from being separated from Killua) and so he wouldn't really look back on how effin' dark and crazy and hurtful he was during the CA Arc.

But anyway, is this another proof that Gon can't go to the Dark Continent as of yet? It's dangerous enough for mid to top-tier people. Without Nen, Gon will definitely die if he goes there right now.

Mind you, I have no doubt that he'll eventually get his Nen back somehow, but that's likely for later. Narratively speaking, Gon's situation is probably one of the reasons why Togashi decided to split up Gon and Killua. Without Gon's usage of Nen, he can't just leave Killua stagnant either. Togashi more than likely will give Killua his own drama (involving Alluka and the rest of their family) while Gon is somewhere else waiting or training or recuperating or finding someone who can help him regain his use of Nen.
    Last edited by shadowyblue09; June 18, 2014 at 06:11 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Togashi is making Gon not have nen, so that Gon can do some deep soul searching, in order to unlock/control that insane hidden nen. I'm sure he will run to bisky, since she is perfect for the job.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Lutv's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redon View Post
    Information from 2ch translated by sandman from Arlong Park Forums.

http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthr...=1#post3247717

Spoiler show
    Don Freecss ?
    Is he? D Hunter ?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

With how much she was talking about Netero in the last arc I knew she would have her importance mater. She is probably Beyond's mom .

Gon is confirmed to be in this arc now, right? The writer of the book is his ancestor...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no Gon can't use Nen -*-

thx for spoil .

Intl Translator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Erinyes's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick sum up found on 4ch :

Quote Originally Posted by Anon."
    So on the first pages Kurapika is just remembering where he got all those different scarlet eyes from, and also thinking that there are a few still to be found etc.

Beyond's crew starts to question Ging's intentions, and they are prepared to go aggressive if he is just playing around. Ging tells them he will double their pay if they accept him as number 2 from now on. Sanji guy accepts this and leaves after Ging pays. Popeye accepts him as number 2 too, but refuses the money. Ging asks Pariston too, and he says that hes happy to have Ging as number 2. Ging asks for his bank account, but corrects himself saying that since Paristons share is zero, doubling that will be zero as well.

The rest of the chapter is harder for me, but here's what I think the big reveal is about (or at least my best guess). 300 years ago some guy released a book about his experiences in the dark continent, lets call it the "east" book. Ging thinks or knows that there is a "west" version as well, but hasnt found it yet. He guesses that the reason why he hasnt found it is because someone is still writing the "west" version (most likely in DC). This person is called Don Freecs

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. ", George Bernard Shaw.

21. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

explains why Ging gave Gon the challenge to hunt for him, cause his father Don also did the same thing... I wonder if Don's dad is also in the dark continent too lol.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shadowyblue09 View Post
    Hello, first post here!

Thanks for the raw scans!

May I just say, is it bad that I'm actually glad that Gon has apparently really lost his Nen? I'm very curious what Togashi will do with his character now, and frankly I was never in love with Alluka's deux ex machina move of "bringing everything back to normal" for Gon. But apparently bringing Gon "back to normal" means literally that. As in, normal without Nen. That, or Gon's condition of giving up his Nen really stuck and he will still experience the consequences of his actions in the Chimera Ant arc, so in a twisted way, I'm really happy about that. I was kinda worried that since Kite was reincarnated and Gon finally found Ging, mostly positive stuff has only happened to Gon after being healed (apart from being separated from Killua) and so he wouldn't really look back on how effin' dark and crazy and hurtful he was during the CA Arc.

But anyway, is this another proof that Gon can't go to the Dark Continent as of yet? It's dangerous enough for mid to top-tier people. Without Nen, Gon will definitely die if he goes there right now.

Mind you, I have no doubt that he'll eventually get his Nen back somehow, but that's likely for later. Narratively speaking, Gon's situation is probably one of the reasons why Togashi decided to split up Gon and Killua. Without Gon's usage of Nen, he can't just leave Killua stagnant either. Togashi more than likely will give Killua his own drama (involving Alluka and the rest of their family) while Gon is somewhere else waiting or training or recuperating or finding someone who can help him regain his use of Nen.
    Yes that is a good point on making gon normal - maybe she misunderstood Killua, and turned Gon into how he was when they originally met.

So maybe Gon has to start Nen training ALL OVER AGAIN! This could be good, maybe this is a special requirement for people to obtain a hidden ''nen''

So only Gon and the spider's boss Krollo would have this type of hidden nen.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess it's the proof that Alluka's power is not ultimate.

Chapter is out.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast