Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

  1. #1
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hunter x Hunter the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    Chrollo lucifer

    they look similar, it would be the perfect cover for his alias
    and what better position for the leader of the spiders than to be royalty in a country outside of the v5...

    Spoiler show
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; June 13, 2014 at 10:37 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheAmericandream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    520
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    Wait, no your theory has some holes. While I agree that'd be interesting and I would LOVE to see Chrollo again, its simply not possible.
    Hisoka states to Kurapika when they became allies during Yorknew that Chrollo sold off the Kurta eyeballs and that "The boss often sells items once he's done with them". Chrollo seems like the thrill of the chase/hunt kinda guy, much like an evil Hunter that sells the things he's stolen once he's bored with them. Of course Hisoka is prone to lying but I always believed this part and I think other characters back it up too. So since this prince has a "collection" not to mention a collection of eyeballs I highly doubt its him.
    Freddy? ....No, HISOKA!!-Agon's famous last words.

  3. #3
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericandream View Post
    Wait, no your theory has some holes. While I agree that'd be interesting and I would LOVE to see Chrollo again, its simply not possible.
    Hisoka states to Kurapika when they became allies during Yorknew that Chrollo sold off the Kurta eyeballs and that "The boss often sells items once he's done with them". Chrollo seems like the thrill of the chase/hunt kinda guy, much like an evil Hunter that sells the things he's stolen once he's bored with them. Of course Hisoka is prone to lying but I always believed this part and I think other characters back it up too. So since this prince has a "collection" not to mention a collection of eyeballs I highly doubt its him.

    The way i remember it being said was
    Kk - im searching for the crimson eyes
    h - im not familiar with them, but i do know that once the boss is tired of something he sells it

    so i admit that my theory is unlikely

    however i wouldnt rule it out based on hisoka and kk's discussion
    because i dont think hisoka was a spider when they captured the crimson eyes
    and hes not the type to care about "loot"anyway

    part of my theory does come from my desire to see kk and cl fight

  4. #4
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Antxon Kolokon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bilbo, Bizkaia
    Country
    Basque Country
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    I'm sure he's not a prince.
    Come on, he's an outcast from society, the lowest among the lowest, he's from Metero City. There's no way he's the son of the King of Kakin...
    Last edited by Antxon Kolokon; June 14, 2014 at 02:30 AM. Reason: typos

  5. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    In the recent HXH there's a trend of having political power tends to trump anything else. The Hunter's Association, despite its collection of powerful individuals, apparently needs to try to impress some government agency so they get more lucrative jobs. Even Beyond Netero, who presumably is on par with Issac Netero in his prime, needs to work with another major country to put his plan in motion. Then again, even back in the Yorknew arc, one of the underlying point was that if you're rich enough you can always pay someone off to kill even the Spiders, and that plan would've worked fine if Kuroro didn't buy his own assassins.

  6. #6
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    In the recent HXH there's a trend of having political power tends to trump anything else. The Hunter's Association, despite its collection of powerful individuals, apparently needs to try to impress some government agency so they get more lucrative jobs. Even Beyond Netero, who presumably is on par with Issac Netero in his prime, needs to work with another major country to put his plan in motion. Then again, even back in the Yorknew arc, one of the underlying point was that if you're rich enough you can always pay someone off to kill even the Spiders, and that plan would've worked fine if Kuroro didn't buy his own assassins.
    Umm no not really HxH has just become political because of the road the plot has taken.

    The HxH Association is being forced to explore the Dark Continent even though it is Hell, The ex Chairman is requesting that they Out Do Beyond Netero and become the pioneers of this journey.....Beyond Netero however is actually forcing their hand to go, and he gets to go as a prisoner; But if the HxH fails on this expedition after taking the Reins from Beyond they'll lose a lot of support around the world.

    Partison is almost like a 3rd party but he is supporting Beyond Netero. Partison loves the HxH Ass. but with the Ex-Chairmans death the Organization has become boring and pretty weak when being judged by Hisoka's standards..Partison wants to amend the the Ten Laws and Hunter Examination and has 5000 Chimera Ants that will help him do so. These factors also tie in with the recent Dark Continent exploration, as Partison would have released the Ants on the World because the HxH Ass W/Cheadle in charge was forced to join such an extradordinary hunt. While he explore's the Dark Continent he'll be able to manipulate both scenario's going on in the world and DC. Gin however has stopped Partison from releasing the Ants, and has agreed to play with him.

    Back to topic, I believe the Prince Kakin, is working with the Spiders to help draw out Kurapicka. I don't get why the prince would reveal he has so many lucrative possesions..We'll have to wait and see..

    But he's no Chrollo...Most of the Spiders were born in that Garbage heep State/Country. None of them is royalty....But This Kakin Prince has some type of connection to them, he may be a frequent Ccustomer of theirs.

  7. #7
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    303
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    The political stuff really doesn't make sense. We were led to believe that money is completely immaterial with Greed Island being a rank C despite its exorbitant price...V5's political power single handedly forced Beyond/Pariston to come up with this convoluted plan but at the same time they worry about departmental budget...Hunters have to listen to a bunch of crappy dictators of some crappy monarchy when all they have to do is hire Illumi to assassinate them - hell why not do it themselves? One must assume that nen users are actually pretty prevalent and non-exclusive to Hunters (contrary to lore) in order for sovereign entities to have any sort of leverage, let alone control, against the Hunter Association.

  8. #8
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    a
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    455
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    The prediction from ''lovely ghost writer'' states that Krollo's allies lies in the east - maybe this prince is his allies that will help him remove the nen.

    Hope we'd see some Spider vs Kuripica action.

  9. #9
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    24
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by mousiehamster View Post
    The political stuff really doesn't make sense. We were led to believe that money is completely immaterial with Greed Island being a rank C despite its exorbitant price...V5's political power single handedly forced Beyond/Pariston to come up with this convoluted plan but at the same time they worry about departmental budget...Hunters have to listen to a bunch of crappy dictators of some crappy monarchy when all they have to do is hire Illumi to assassinate them - hell why not do it themselves? One must assume that nen users are actually pretty prevalent and non-exclusive to Hunters (contrary to lore) in order for sovereign entities to have any sort of leverage, let alone control, against the Hunter Association.

    It was because something that can be buy with money isn't a real tresor for the hunters. Money is very important like Leorio said.

  10. #10
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    chrollo is from meteor city, not only that he likes the thrill of the chase. he doesnt care for hording items. he appreciates them and lets them go

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA - USA
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    713
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    Well it could be through some ability he gained after getting his Nen removed.. he is using this to lure the chain user out and attract attention...
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

  13. #12
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member mioluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Void
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post
    The prediction from ''lovely ghost writer'' states that Krollo's allies lies in the east - maybe this prince is his allies that will help him remove the nen.

    Hope we'd see some Spider vs Kuripica action.
    I thought that this prediction was about the Nen Exorcist in Greed Island.

  14. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Radiant Garden
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    568
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post
    The prediction from ''lovely ghost writer'' states that Krollo's allies lies in the east - maybe this prince is his allies that will help him remove the nen.

    Hope we'd see some Spider vs Kuripica action.
    Pretty sure the prediction was about the nen-remover on Greed Island, since GI was due east of Yorkshin City.
    ---
    As I mentioned in another thread, I think the Kakin Prince is Nobunaga, not Chrollo. Though I do think the Phantom Troupe will be involved in this arc, one way or another.

  15. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    Yeah but it said allies not ally.

  16. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    680
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the 4th prince of kakan is probably ....[spoilers]

    Quote Originally Posted by Riyuki View Post
    Yeah but it said allies not ally.
    And? Half of the Spiders were in Greed Island too, you know?
    His Prophercy was about Greed Island. Also because the Loely Ghost Writer only gives messages for 4 weeks. And since Yorkshin several months have passed.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts