Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Will Erza we able to stop Face this time?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. All magic in the world will be annihilated.

0 0%
  • Yes, she will reach the control room and stop it.

1 5.26%
  • No, but Lumen Histoire will take care of it.

14 73.68%
  • Something else, explain.

4 21.05%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 389 Discussion / 390 Predictions

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 389 Discussion / 390 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 389 Discussion / 390 Predictions

sometimes manga streams translation sucks...

I hope next chapter the twin dragons get serious and show some new (team-) attacks.
    I'm curios why some face statues are smiling

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

That sucked... chapter was funny for so amny reasons.. King of Hades educating them how much time they have till face activates... how it is activated.. who the guy they have to target to stop the activation... who does that .. hahaha... at least hade didnt tell them there is a heart u need to destroy inside..

And seriously king of hades not as strong as Natsu ... did they smoke before they came to rescue ..the two dragon slayers.....

Grey and Silver (grey needs to shine to be silver ) part was interesting ....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't understand at all chapter at mangapanda.

Didn't like chapter. We didn't see anything new.

Twin dragons don't stand a chance at base level of power.

WE got new information how to stop all those faces. They just have to defeat that zombi guy.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, apart from the Dark King being completly stupid by revealing the ONE way to stop them to Erza, this chapter was good.
    Now, he will probably feel really stupid when his necromancer is beaten and his whole plan is ruined because he couldn't just NOT tell their enemy about it.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What is it with enemies telling the good guys their plans every damn time.
    Apart from that Mard Geer doesn't even have to try. The twin dragons aren't even close to his level of power.
    I guess next time we see them they are either defeated or use Dragon Force.

Next time... I guess we will get flashback of Grays past again. Or Silvers past... Makes me wonder what happened to him...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Gray said that he knows Silver's characteristics, but they belong to someone else.

So does that mean that Silver is a demon that can perfectly impersonate others?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

What was the point of this chapter? To show those two fools were out of their league, that should've been obvious. Although, we do get the mention of the importance of the necromancer, I guess, why that was revealed so freely is beyond me. At least, it looks as though we're going to get Silver sorted out in the next chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Fairy Tail 389 Discussion / 390 Predictions

When people tell the enemies about their "plans of battle", it means that they are very confident (to the extreme) in succeeding their objective. However the effect of over-confidence with pridefulness and arrogance may also suggest a pathway to downfall. Thus, I am beginning to wonder about the fate of the King Hades.

The Exceeds are naive and innocent, perhaps it can be said to be a group of creatures who are simple-minded and pure at heart. When they heard about the annihilation of magic, all our little Frosch could think of was his loss of flying skill. He sounded like "it's gonna be fun". hahaha! Their ability to fly is definitely a beauty of their race though they may be small in size. It has shown in many occasions that their skills have been put to tests that have saved their comrades.

When Frosch with a smiling face mentioned that he wanted to fight with Sting, it is also an indication of how close their relationship. Little Lector is quite a "scaredycat" though, which isn't really a bad thing. hehe From this scene, we also see how their trust in their friendship has grown. In fact it is like a boost of medicine that strengthens the fighting spirits for Sting and Rogue, which may be crucial in the tough fight with King Hades. This is what it's called, "Nakama power-up!"

I'm amazed to see how sweet the dragon skills of Sting and Rogue are. White Dragon's Roar and Shadow Dragon's Slash look really cool! Of course King Hades isn't going to fall behind, his flowery-pattern skill is quite pretty too.

Ahhh, Silver and Gray has finally appeared! Looks like the story of Gray will be revealed in the next chapter. I'm getting excited about it. hehe

------------

On the side note, I have read both versions of Manga Stream and Manga Panda and they have different expressions in their respective translation. However something that makes me feel uncomfortable is their choice of words - one is rather gentle, while the other is pretty rough, particularly the use of vulgarity. As this manga is published in the shounen magazine, I believe the language used would be censored for appropriateness that deems suitable for youngsters.
    Last edited by ProGoddess; June 20, 2014 at 11:16 AM.

~~~+~~~Do You Love Me?~~~+~~~

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

To the people who are disappointed in Marde explaining his plan, I'll say this: just give up, because every villain, due to their overconfidence will always explain his master plan to his enemies. LOL
    As for the chapter, it was predictable that Rogue and Sting wouldn't stand a chance against Marde.....but they're still unschated, so I can see them buying some time for Erza.
    About the rest, Silver is indeed someone that Gray knows, which probably means that something possessed the person in question.
    Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Gray said that he knows Silver's characteristics, but they belong to someone else.

So does that mean that Silver is a demon that can perfectly impersonate others?

or sth similar what happened with caprico or what his name is

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Dont think that Erza will stop face, she will have rematch against Kyouka.

About Gray and SIlver, i didnt think that they would fight. Not sure what kind of nakama power we will see at Gray

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Even the sole objective for Erza now is to defeat Face, there are also Wendy and Carla at the scene pondering on strategy to destroy the multitude of Faces. Remember the last chapter of Wendy cutting her hair and setting resolution? Therefore, Erza is not alone. Minerva could be useful as well - to help Erza in fighting off the necromancer and other minions in the Control Centre of Face. The two Exceeds, Frosch and Lector, would also be their support, as well as a mode of transportation.

It would be a tough fight for Sting and Rogue, but the two will be able to buy some time for the "destroy face" group to stop (or at least delay) the activation of Faces, as well as stopping King Hades from chasing after them.

Meantime, while the tension of Face is flowing through everyone's nerve, there are Silver and Gray who are still arguing. Gray needs to solve the "identity crisis", while Silver is trying to instill "despair" (quoting his word) into Gray. With all these, the Natsu's group are on the move too.

All in all, they have only one hour according to King Hades.

~~~+~~~Do You Love Me?~~~+~~~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a theory on Silver, Mard Geer said they had someone who can bring back to life dead people. What if Silver is already dead and was brought but to life as a demon or at the very least his body was brought back with a different soul a demon's soul.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member narutostrength's Avatar
    Country
    Paraguay
    Post Thanks / Like

but wait, if Natsu defeats Chairman then Face will be destroyed? since he's the only one that can control Face?
    Last edited by narutostrength; June 20, 2014 at 03:22 PM.

team work

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast