Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Amateur Writer looking for Artist

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Blackbane's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Amateur Writer looking for Artist

Hey

I'm an amateur writer looking for an artist who'd be interested in starting a manga/webcomic project with me. First of i've got way too much spare time so the time wouldn't be an issue plus i've got a story in mind for a long time now and i've recently started to seriously work on it. I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in mainly Fantasy/Magic/Action/Romance.
    The Whole story is set in a fictional World, but has minor tie-ins to the real World, but mainly the focus is on the fictional World, so it leaves ALOT of room to play. I would like ofcourse for my partner for this project to share his/her opinion and their likes with me, i suppose i'd rather call them a co-writer, as i would like them to feels it's a common project. If you're interested send me a message or mail me at Carshald@gmail.com and i'll give you some more details as to story itself.
    Last edited by Blackbane; June 29, 2014 at 06:43 PM.

New Reply