Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 751 Discussion/ 752 Prediction

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece Chapter 751 Discussion/ 752 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 751 Spoiler Discussion

I am not the clever one so I will ask straight out. Is that hint supposed to mean that fodders and ViceAdmiral(s?) got impatient and a bit ahead of themselves, thought they will beat Sabo in such amount, got carried away once more, attacked and got wiped within short period of time? Bastille's mask is crack open, holy shit! I mean, come on. Did he really just wipe his butt with ViceAdmiral, which is one of the supreme ones, I think? Or is that a teaser and he was lucky to get him rid of his mask only? Anyways, time stalling is coming, brace yourselves. I wonder now if Sabo x Fujitora will happen or if they will talk.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Can we assume that fodders and Vice-Admirals are out ?

If Sabo really defeated fodders and Vice-Admirals, then he is very strong !

So the chapter continues with Sabo vs Marines fight.

Good good, we gonna see some real action ^^
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Who takes the time to draw a picture like that when it comes to spoilers which are best when delivered fast?
    I will not say it must be fake, but i dont like it.
    I rather have the reading spoilers which give us the information we want.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sabo´s in Berserker-mode now°! But I dont think he´ll clash with fujitora because none of both would have a reason to go all out against the other. I mean Sabo is a Revolutionary and Fuji also wants to break down the common system (as for now only shichibukai). so their intentions are almost the same. it´s even a bad idea by the marines to fight the revos, because both parties are up to save all endangered civilians. the only point for Fuji to stop Sabo would be to save the island for the World Nobles and to keep it away from dragon. also I dont think that Isshou is blindly following the tenryuubito orders.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member frontaLobotomy's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not suprising that some named marines would get fodderised by Sabo, they eyed the famous scalp and fancied their chances. Though I don't see him and Fujitora fighting, Isshou's concern for the civilian populace is a sentiment that is likely to be shared by Sabo. There might be some flexing but that'll probably be as far as it goes.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    I am not the clever one so I will ask straight out. Is that hint supposed to mean that fodders and ViceAdmiral(s?) got impatient and a bit ahead of themselves, thought they will beat Sabo in such amount, got carried away once more, attacked and got wiped within short period of time? Bastille's mask is crack open, holy shit! I mean, come on. Did he really just wipe his butt with ViceAdmiral, which is one of the supreme ones, I think? Or is that a teaser and he was lucky to get him rid of his mask only? Anyways, time stalling is coming, brace yourselves. I wonder now if Sabo x Fujitora will happen or if they will talk.
    Maynard is a VA too and got trashed by Bartolomeo. I know that there is wide range in powerlvls among VA but Sabo at least taking Bastilles mask of if not one-shot should not be that big a surprise.
    I am kinda curious which plotlines Oda will follow now that he showed us where everyone is. Sabo will be shown for sure if that spoiler pic is legit, which it seems to be.
    My guess is that he will show Zoro and maybe Kinemon or Franky but not more than 3 plotlines so things can progress.
    "Let me teach you the Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" Wu Geng

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well Sabo can easily beat fodder marines and Vice-Admirals because you know he's "No.2 in the whole Revolutionary Army" that means Sabo is Dragon's 2nd hand and Dragon trained Sabo for how many years?

i think Sabo can even match a Admiral now that he is a logia

and my pretty sure that the Hint image will be the final page of the chapter

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what happened to you bastille!! so fuji and maynard left bastille to fight sabo.. :|

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see if Sabo said that he is Luffy's brother and Fujitora's face when he heard that ^^

So who is gonna fight Diamante and Trebol ? Zoro and Franky are taken.
    Spoiler show

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

^ gonna be becca (w/ bart) time for revenge

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShishiSonson View Post
    I'd like to see if Sabo said that he is Luffy's brother and Fujitora's face when he heard that ^^

So who is gonna fight Diamante and Trebol ? Zoro and Franky are taken.
    I think Chinjao,cavendish and the boys are more than enough for the rest of the quixote family(excluding senor,doffy and pica that are already fighting)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

That image is a teaser... I can read it as all fodders destroyed and Bastille escaped an attack to get his mask crushed.....

Anyways, if you rank Marines at equal strength with the rev army, then the fleet admiral = Dragon and Admirals = Next in power and that would be Sabo.

If Sabo can fight and beat an admiral, it is a good chase for Luffy to have, trying to catchup to a brother again...
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hokageji View Post
    Anyways, if you rank Marines at equal strength with the rev army, then the fleet admiral = Dragon and Admirals = Next in power and that would be Sabo.
    I was thinking the same. And since I am pretty sure Sabo was a pretty badass Haki user before eating the fire-fruit, this should be true.

What I was asking myself, can logia-DF user conncet their power with Haki? Like Ruffy or Dofi (Smoker was using Haki on his fists against Vergo, but that's not what I am thinking of)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well after all these years I'm really sick of the marines, really annoying characters, hope they get destroyed for good, go Sabo!

New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast