Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Haruma, The direct ancestor of Uzumaki & Hyuuga?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haruma is indeed the direct Ancestor

21 84.00%
  • Hagoromo is the direct Ancestor

2 8.00%
  • Uzumaki is an offshoot of Senju

2 8.00%
  • Hyuuga is an offshoot of Uchiha

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hamura and the Byakugan

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hamura and the Byakugan

So upon re-reading the chapter 681 I noticed the panel in which Hagoromo and Haruma are standing side by side front on.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/681/7

In that panel you can clearly see that Haruma has White Eyes.

So I am suggesting that Hyuuga are Descendants from Haruma and I have a feeling that Uzumaki are too.

If Hagoromo had enough power to split in 2 and make the 2 over powered clans Senju and Uchiha.

Then Logically Haruma would be as equally powered and he would have 2 over powered clans Hyuuga and Uzumaki.

I suggest these 2 since they are ties in with Kaguya (Byakugan) and Naruto pretty much speaks for himself.

I do not think that they have to be directly related to Hagoromo, Since all power came from Kaguya and there is a fork of her power Romo-Ruma. So anyone in the clans lineage would be able to be a transmigrant since they are all technically family.

This would explain Naruto's lineage without making him an "Honorary Senju" as he has been depicted & give him a spin different to Hashirama and also paying more attention to the framework set out in part 1 with the Hyuuga.
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hamura and the Byakugan

Makes sense that Hagoromo gets 2 - The Senju and Uchiha and Hamura gets 2 - Uzumaki and Hyuga. Then Kaguya had 2 kids. Naruto and Sasuke are two main characters/ main plot focus. Madara and Hashirama were 2 main enemies/ rivals. I say 2 is the magic number.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Makes sense that Hagoromo gets 2 - The Senju and Uchiha and Hamura gets 2 - Uzumaki and Hyuga. Then Kaguya had 2 kids. Naruto and Sasuke are two main characters/ main plot focus. Madara and Hashirama were 2 main enemies/ rivals. I say 2 is the magic number.
    Most definitely, the running theme is Duality in this manga. Ninshuu and the Hate cycle.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bradhimself View Post
    So upon re-reading the chapter 681 I noticed the panel in which Hagoromo and Haruma are standing side by side front on.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/681/7

In that panel you can clearly see that Haruma has White Eyes.

So I am suggesting that Hyuuga are Descendants from Haruma and I have a feeling that Uzumaki are too.

If Hagoromo had enough power to split in 2 and make the 2 over powered clans Senju and Uchiha.

Then Logically Haruma would be as equally powered and he would have 2 over powered clans Hyuuga and Uzumaki.

I suggest these 2 since they are ties in with Kaguya (Byakugan) and Naruto pretty much speaks for himself.

I do not think that they have to be directly related to Hagoromo, Since all power came from Kaguya and there is a fork of her power Romo-Ruma. So anyone in the clans lineage would be able to be a transmigrant since they are all technically family.

This would explain Naruto's lineage without making him an "Honorary Senju" as he has been depicted & give him a spin different to Hashirama and also paying more attention to the framework set out in part 1 with the Hyuuga.
    I agree with the basic idea about them being descendants of Hamura but the only questions I have is who has the hate on this side of the family and why is Tsunade not more powerful as she is a mix of Uzumaki and Senju?

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadDogg View Post
    I agree with the basic idea about them being descendants of Hamura but the only questions I have is who has the hate on this side of the family and why is Tsunade not more powerful as she is a mix of Uzumaki and Senju?
    Well the Hate was revealed to be a massive influence and puppetry from Black Zetsu. He created the "Shinobi Story" and used the Uchiha for Kaguya's potential Catalyst. Sasuke was shocked at this discovery. But for Uzumaki and Hyuuga, Uzumaki we know little to nothing about.. Hyuuga were bastards in part 1. They were very much like Uchiha but not as invested in the hate cycle (More cockiness than anything). That is understandable since Zetsu stated he started the "Cycle of Hate", Hagoromo himself was oblivious to this.

Tsunade not being powerful is a tricky one. Well for starters her Parent is Uzumaki and Senju... and more than likely her other parent was not. So she is a quarter Uzumaki and a quarter Senju, So that explains her strength not being completely O.P but I agree she should be more powerful... Unless inbreeding has something to do with it since they are all technically family haha.

Tsunade's mother or father should be even parts Senju/Uzumaki and Kyuubi Chakra fueled too. But a massive hole is there.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

i totally support this i've got a gr8 theory that pretty much sum it up check it out http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3808225
    i'll also add that since the hyuuga seem to be a proud clan i'm gonna guess their ancestor is hamura's first son and judging how only the girls in the uzumaki clan were able to use the sealing chains i'm gonna say their ancestor is a girl
    Last edited by Arbalest; June 20, 2014 at 10:37 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    i totally support this i've got a gr8 theory that pretty much sum it up check it out http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3808225
    i'll also add that since the hyuuga seem to be a proud clan i'm gonna guess their ancestor is hamura's first son and judging how only the girls in the uzumaki clan were able to use the sealing chains i'm gonna say their ancestor is a girl
    Thats pretty good. Like Mito and Kushina were previous Uzumaki characters AND pretty important figures. It could be expected that the Uzumaki lineage is tied to a female character.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

As I have said in other threads, with what we know so far it should stand to reason that the uzumaki are related to the senju. Naruto as of now is using ashura's powers which means that as a matter of fact naruto descends from ashura. There is no other conceivable way for naruto to have that half of the rikudo's powers because the whole thing is fundamentally genetic. Now, we do not have naruto's detailed family tree however naruto descending from haguromo is an written in stone iron clad fact. It is plausible naruto somehow ended up with the body and chakra of haguromo and hamura however at the moment we have no evidence to actually support that. Besides, how would that go? Did naruto get both from the uzumaki? Or did he get one from minato and one from kushina? With the uzumaki being distantly related to the senju I would think it is more likely that the implication is that the uzumaki are a branch of the senju more than anything.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Naruto has another ancestor that was Senju? I mean maybe he could be a descendant of the Hashiramas because as we know Mito Uzumaki and Hashirama both had a grand child named Tsunade... WHO HAPPENED TO BE BLONDE! Now we compare that to Naruto and maybe Minato? VERY likely. :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Maybe Naruto has another ancestor that was Senju? I mean maybe he could be a descendant of the Hashiramas because as we know Mito Uzumaki and Hashirama both had a grand child named Tsunade... WHO HAPPENED TO BE BLONDE! Now we compare that to Naruto and maybe Minato? VERY likely. :P
    Maybe senju + uzumaki = blonde?

I think naruto could be more like tobirama's descendant. You can see how tobirama's concerned much towards naruto. Yah know? When bijuu mode naruto grabbed by the shinju's branches, tobirama was running like crazy just to save naruto. He even shows more concerned towards naruto than minato.

And the fact that only naruto so far made the super strict tobirama to show his funny expression. Yea, IMO tobirama so far acted as a cool grandpa towards naruto.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, didn't naruto get his blond hair from minato? I doubt he was an uzumaki and a senju lol

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KonMan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's suppose that Kishi didn't retcon the origins of the Sharingan. Let's pretend the Sharingan did evolve from the Byakugan.

Would this mean that there is another Uchiha clan out there?

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

well to put it in a simple way hamura 2 children were the ancestors of the uzumaki and the byakugan and hagoromo's boys are ancestors of senju and uchiha, the sharingan didn't evolve from the byakugan it's simply a degradation from kaguya third eye which is a 33% sharigan 33% senju znf 33% uzumaki(the chakra types) the byakugan was passed on intact from day one and didn't change since,tsunadi which normally got both senju andd uzumaki blood should have been way too op since she's the closest to hamura's base dna but her potential is not that great,considering naruto as an uzumaki and the reincarnation of ashura which mean he benefit 100% from senju he should be the next potential to be the closest tohamura but it seems that kishimoto doesn't wanna take that road, naruto an uzumaki and reincarnatin of ashura may explain why he is the child of the prophecy cause he reprensent both hamura and hagoromo
    Last edited by Arbalest; July 01, 2014 at 08:58 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, didn't naruto get his blond hair from minato? I doubt he was an uzumaki and a senju lol
    Maybe, maybe not. But by sealing the poisonous chakra of the kyubi and became its jinchuuriki, minato's lineage must be somehow special.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you kidding? There is no other plausible place from naruto to get blonde hair from. His mom's side of the family is entirely composed from bright red hair, there is no reason for us to reasonably think naruto's blonde hair comes from anything but his dads genes. I am not sure minato has ever actually even done anything to suggest his lineage is in any way special though. If anything he seems to be the least of the 5 kage. I mean, hashirama was obviously stronger than the ones that followed, the manga has made that point more than a few times. Tobirama invented basically everything when there was nothing, minato at best has shown some improvements over that (which is good but I would still argue that inventing everything is the superior feat). Sarutobi so far seems to be more adept at the whole ninjutsu thing, minato seems a bit of a one trick pony with his rasengan and hiraishin (ok, 2 tricks. Even naruto has more). There is sealing jutsu although I am not sure of how much exact that adds against the kage. Tsunade is an immortal doctor warrior with unmatched physical strength and IQ (at least against the other kage considering she basically invented medical ninjutsu and her pupil's four years of medical training are able to put to shame the medical systems and doctors of other villages) who has saved the lives of thousands of people consistently through the manga. More so, minato never actually lived with the poisonous chakra thingy. He basically committed suicide as he sealed the thing in himself and by the time he was edotenseid for whatever reason the kyubi was friendly with him.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast