Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Haruma, The direct ancestor of Uzumaki & Hyuuga?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haruma is indeed the direct Ancestor

21 84.00%
  • Hagoromo is the direct Ancestor

2 8.00%
  • Uzumaki is an offshoot of Senju

2 8.00%
  • Hyuuga is an offshoot of Uchiha

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hamura and the Byakugan

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hamura and the Byakugan

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...2-page-10.html
    I got confused with that page. In that one black zetsu says it was "us" that sealed her which kinda hints at him being hamura. However comparing it to a couple other translations it seems like it is MS that is inaccurate.

I know about the duality however my point is more along the lines that it is an unquestionable fact that naruto is a descendant of ashura and so far it makes more sense that he gets that from his uzumaki side. There is no scenario where naruto can have ashura's power without him being his descendant. The implication would be that somehow naruto got the body and chakra of both sages...
    you spoke my mind espacially the part of of naruto being the descendant of ashura the only explanation i could think of is his father side maybe the namikaze clan is somehow a close relative to the senju or ashura unlike indra he doesn't give a shit about blood line and reincarnated in naruto for their close resemblance
    Last edited by Arbalest; July 10, 2014 at 09:31 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    you spoke my mind espacially the part of of naruto being the descendant of ashura the only explanation i could think of is his father side maybe the namikaze clan is somehow a close relative to the senju or ashura unlike indra he doesn't give a shit about blood line and reincarnated in naruto for their close resemblance
    I don't think that is a possibility here. As I said, the whole thing is fundamentally genetic and almost paradoxically the 4 grandchildren of kaguya inherited distinct aspects of her power. I doubt ashura reincarnating into a non senju would give him any more senju powers than indra reincarnating into a non uchiha would give him a sharingan. The genes are the most fundamental aspect here in the end.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I don't think that is a possibility here. As I said, the whole thing is fundamentally genetic and almost paradoxically the 4 grandchildren of kaguya inherited distinct aspects of her power. I doubt ashura reincarnating into a non senju would give him any more senju powers than indra reincarnating into a non uchiha would give him a sharingan. The genes are the most fundamental aspect here in the end.
    agreed still there is this theme where kishi change the enlire storyline every time a new caracter step in, first we thought hashirama killed madara later it turns out to be wrong when he poped out laughing then we thought the war is caused by indra's jealousy it turns out he's been possesed by zetsu then hagoromo came in and we thought now we get the whole picture then oups he too didn't get it right ,see where i'm going with this? it won't surprise me at all if ashura pop out too and change the current understanding of things and if ashura comes out indra too will want a piece of the show case and he'll change it again then who knows maybe the dad of hagoromo will come out too and bee like u bad kids i'll tell you what really happened, the main point is it doesn't matter what the caracters state until the serie is over we can't really know the how and what it's happenning if i get to pick a name of the manga i would have picked "the playground of the gods" this describe the manga in a better way
    Last edited by Arbalest; July 10, 2014 at 11:37 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    I do believe that Uzumaki are probably Hamura's version of the Senju.
    After Kaguya's showing I think it's safe to say the Kaguya clan, her namesake, are the other decedents of Hamura. Makes the most sense to me, which leaves room for the Uzumaki's to actually be just water downed/branched off Senju clan members, hence why Naruto gained Ashura's genes without being a Senju.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    After Kaguya's showing I think it's safe to say the Kaguya clan, her namesake, are the other decedents of Hamura. Makes the most sense to me, which leaves room for the Uzumaki's to actually be just water downed/branched off Senju clan members, hence why Naruto gained Ashura's genes without being a Senju.
    Correction: Kaguya is the namesake of the Kaguya Clan. Her family (clan) name is O'otsutsuki.

I do hope that Kishimoto delves into Hagoromo and Hamura's descendants; a single page showing a genelogy tree would be incredible. I think that there are probably several bloodlines that trace directly back to Kaguya, some of which maybe lost the links to their heritage due to marriage.

Asura -> Senju Clan
    Indra -> Uchiha Clan

Hamura -> Kaguya Clan, Hyuuga Clan

Implied descendants: Hagoromo Clan (name), Uzumaki Clan (related to the Senju), Kinkaku and Ginkaku's Clan (suggested)

Extremely likely descendants: Juugo's Clan (passive sage mode)

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, kaguya just used a bone release technique so perhaps the body of kaguya was inherited by kimimaru's clan. To boot the kaguya guys seem to have a similar marking on their foreheads as kaguya. So the kaguya clan inherited the body of hamura and the hyuga clan his eyes. At least this is what seems most likely if we consider everything. Of course, a KG could be just a variation of the possibilities having kaguya's body could entail. There are a number of abilities that can be related to the senju clan after all (one KG at least and if we count the uzumaki bits then a lot more).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like it is official that Hagoromo and Hamura had red hair (at least in the latest chapter on color page his hair are red). In this case either their father had them (so he was an Uzumaki),or Kaguya had red hair. It is thery likely, that Hamura inherited his father (hair) and mother(doujutsu) traits and passed them onto his descendants.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Correction: Kaguya is the namesake of the Kaguya Clan. Her family (clan) name is O'otsutsuki.

I do hope that Kishimoto delves into Hagoromo and Hamura's descendants; a single page showing a genelogy tree would be incredible. I think that there are probably several bloodlines that trace directly back to Kaguya, some of which maybe lost the links to their heritage due to marriage.

Asura -> Senju Clan
    Indra -> Uchiha Clan

Hamura -> Kaguya Clan, Hyuuga Clan

Implied descendants: Hagoromo Clan (name), Uzumaki Clan (related to the Senju), Kinkaku and Ginkaku's Clan (suggested)

Extremely likely descendants: Juugo's Clan (passive sage mode)
    Hamura lacks the characteristics of the Kaguya clan, aka circular eyebrowns and hair split in a zigzag pattern.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the Kaguya clan people are possible descendants of Hamura along with the Hyuuga clan. ( this is the most obvious of the two )
    I see it like this, much like a Senju - Uchiha parallel.
    Senju Clan- Body.
    Uchiha Clan- Eyes.

On the other hand, Kaguya Clan - Body ; The Shikotsumyaku has a lot to do with the body rather than the eyes
    Hyuuga Clan - Eyes

About the Hagoromo clan, with the name being the same as that of the Sage of the Six paths, I don't think that it's just a mere coincidence. Methinks that Kinkaku & Ginkaku are possible Hagoromo clan members. They once joined forces with the Uchiha clan so as to battle the Senju clan, them being Hagoromo clan members would reinforce the idea that the Hagoromo clan originates from the Six Paths' family.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. The Hagoromo clan are likely descendants of Hagoromo that retain his traits like horns, Chakra, etc. The same goes for the Kaguya clan and Kaguya. How that's possible I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

About the uzumaki being descended from hamura... there is a crucial bit of evidence that points more heavily towards them being descended from hagoromo rather than hamura. Their clan symbols. The uzumaki clam symbol has its origins in the symbol used by ashura. The circle thing and whatnot. Such a thing would only make sense if they come from ashura himself. Its weird that the senju would not keep that. I guess that kishi wanted it to be clear that the uzumaki come from ashura. Nagato being a rikudo and an uzumaki should be very indicative too.

I doubt the hagoromo clan are descendants from him... Wouldn't they be like senju? There is no reason to retain hagoromo's appearance if they do not have his full powers... They'd be the strongest clan around. They could be descended although they would also have to be an offshot of the senju (unless they had sharingans but I doubt that)>

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3