Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Why Crown Clown's true form is the Earl's inverted sword? (edited)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Why Crown Clown's true form is the Earl's inverted sword? (edited)

Why Crown Clown decided to make as a new weapon the Earl's sword? Well, inverted. It can be one more clue that C.C. is the Heart.
    Last edited by JDSS; June 20, 2014 at 05:53 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why Crown Clown made the Earl's (inverted) sword?

It has never been confirmed that the Earl's sword was C.C's made. Maybe it was C.C a copy of the Earl sword, or their similar shape may just be for symbolism

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by non-chan View Post
    It has never been confirmed that the Earl's sword was C.C's made. Maybe it was C.C a copy of the Earl sword, or their similar shape may just be for symbolism
    Excuse me, what do you mean?

When Allen was being attacked in Tikky's gravity ball (Ark arc), why C.C. decided to make as a new weapon a sword like Earl's?

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDSS View Post
    Excuse me, what do you mean?

When Allen was being attacked in Tikky's gravity ball (Ark arc), why C.C. decided to make as a new weapon a sword like Earl's?
    What?
    It's not new weapon or anything, Cross already said that the sword is C.C's real form at its true power to kill evil inside and Allen can only achiece this form when he got his accommodate ratio exceed 100 percent. There is no mention that the sword is created by C.C based on the Earl's or anything similar.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

What?
    It's not new weapon or anything, Cross already said that the sword is C.C's real form at its true power to kill evil inside and Allen can only achiece this form when he got his accommodate ratio exceed 100 percent. There is no mention that the sword is created by C.C based on the Earl's or anything similar.
    Ups, I forgot what Cross said.

So well, more than symbolism it can be a clue that C.C. is the Heart

Thanks for posting

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDSS View Post
    Ups, I forgot what Cross said.

So well, more than symbolism it can be a clue that C.C. is the Heart

Thanks for posting
    Well...it's actually a proof against CC is the Heart. The Heart is clever and will never show off like that, like how it let Apocryphos protect Allen instead do it itself. CC and Dark Boots are just decoys.

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...it's actually a proof against CC is the Heart. The Heart is clever and will never show off like that, like how it let Apocryphos protect Allen instead do it itself. CC and Dark Boots are just decoys.
    Hahaha yes good one.
    About C.C. and D.B. being decoys is that way too, like the Earl said, the Heart can have made "fake Heart", but this is other thread.
    And well, the Heart is cheating Apocryphos, because Apo's mission is protect the Heart (and C.C. isn't), maybe Apo is the Heart, but this is other thread too

Thanks for posting
    Last edited by JDSS; June 20, 2014 at 06:32 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Crown Clown's Avatar
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, personally, while I do believe that C.C (Crown Clown the Innocence right ? Sorry I'm not good with abbreviations ) as an Innocence fragment does have a persona, I doubt that C.C could have actively made a decision to become like the Earl's sword form when Allen exceeded critical point (synchronization rate >100%) :/ (just an opinion of course..)

I think since it was even mentioned actively by Bookman, I believe Allen is indeed as inferred by him, the one who will defeat the Earl, as the "destroyer of Time". While I do understand it's under debate ( in another thread by yukilove21) whether this title means that Allen is indeed the one who will destroy the Earl or whether it's his alleged ability to become younger, I think the fact that Allen has an inverted sword version of the Earl right now is suggestive that Allen is likely somehow the polar opposite of the Earl or the one who will destroy the Earl (somewhat supporting Bookman's idea that 'Time' represents the 'Earl' ?).

Although this is other thread I do somehow agree that the Heart is likely not C.C :/ The way Apo said that Allen has 'grown into a fine exorcist' or something like that suggests that Apo does not sort of view Allen and his Innocence as a sort of equal (I think? Maybe I'm reading too much into this )

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why Crown Clown's true form is the Earl's inverted sword? (edited)

Quote Quote:
    'grown into a fine exorcist'
    okay, that line bothers me now, since Apo's lines were too creepy to be mentioned for me. Allen had grown from what?
    *this is getting off topic

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the Heart was C.C. because:

Allen is the "Destroyer of time"

C.C. maybe was what could make pastAllen young, pastAllen had something, and maybe was C.C. "no matter what"

C.C. is a "clown", and the Earl once was say that he look like a clown too.

C.C.'s true form is the sword

But now thanks to you, non-chan and crownclown, I denie that, what a decoy C.C., what would be thinking the Heart to do with C.C.?
    Well, finally, 95% likely he isn't.

I could make a thread or someone about ideas of the Heart, because yes this is going off topic
    Last edited by JDSS; June 21, 2014 at 08:04 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the look of Allen's sword was influenced by the 14th's memories, and that the sword the Earl has is actually the 14th's. You can see him with it in one of the flash backs in chapter 215. How exactly it fits into everything would probably be tied into why the Earl seems to be going mad over the 14th and has either kept his sword or has one that is exactly the same.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Crown Clown's Avatar
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

But aren't Noah and Innocence sort of destroyers of each other?

Given that Allen's body is being used to revive the 14th himself (who still has his stigmata, suggesting that he still has his Noah memories), wouldn't interactions between Neah and Allen's Innocence be difficult? Not to mention that Neah was shocked when he saw Allen's Innocence (that suggests he was unaware of the presence of Innocence in Allen's body right? So how would his memories be able to influence the CC Innocence when he wasn't even aware that it was there?

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Methil View Post
    I think the look of Allen's sword was influenced by the 14th's memories, and that the sword the Earl has is actually the 14th's. You can see him with it in one of the flash backs in chapter 215. How exactly it fits into everything would probably be tied into why the Earl seems to be going mad over the 14th and has either kept his sword or has one that is exactly the same.
    No, the sword that Nea has in the c.215 is Earl's, likely he has it because he fought the Earl, and well, you can see he is hurt.

And about "Allen's" sword, it is the true form of Crown Clown

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

My theory is that it's not that Allen is the opposite of the Earl but more like C.C is the opposite of the Earl's suit.
    Think of it like this innocence and dark matter are two opposite's both of them have a, call it a ''special type'' if you want
    weapon, C.C and the Earl's suit, both of them manifest into sword's (with similiar energy attack's using inoccence and dark matter respectively),
    both of them kinda cling or wrap around their master protectively and in certain occasions control them.
    Now C.C effect is to destroy evil and leave the human vessel alive what if the Earl's sword has the power to destroy the good inside of a person
    and leave only the evil alive.Anyway that's my theory.

New Reply