Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Will Gray defeat Deliora once and for all?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Gray will use Iced Shell.

0 0%
  • Yes, Juvia will somehow rush to Grays side and they defeat him together.

16 61.54%
  • No, Deliora will win.

2 7.69%
  • Something else, explain.

8 30.77%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 390 Discussion / 391 Predictions

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail 390 Discussion / 391 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 389 Discussion / 390 Predictions

It's out.

Seems Silver is Gray's father, but he died and Deliora took his body and has been using it ever since.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member monkey D luffy's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 390 Spoiler Thread

chapter's out:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/390
    and its a long one,

didnt see this one coming though
    my new dragons:

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FirenX's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Definitely didn't see that one coming..Hiro just packed out one hell of a punch here, good gosh. Really awesome and revealing chapter here! I mean it was hinted some time ago that Tartarus may have been on the search for members all around the world and maybe that's how they stumbled upon Deliora. The beast may have been frozen but maybe he managed to transfer it's own soul / spirit out of it's body unnoticed by Ur, therefore searching for another host and taking over Silver's Corpse cause it sensed great strength / power from him (explaining why Deliora's Body crumbled apart after being freed by Lyon in the Galuna Island Arc even though Iced Shell drains Life Energy). It also explains how Silver knows Natsu.

My Prediction for the fight: Gray is not really a match for Silver/Deliora because of letting his emotions get the better of him and at the point of getting killed / preparing Iced Shell as a last resort, he's getting his ass saved by Lyon or the Crime Sorciere (with the former being the most obvious choice) and they fight him/it in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match. After defeating / killing him/it, maybe Gray is achieving his own Power Up in the form of learning Ice Devil Slayer Magic by either combining his and Silver/Deliora's magic or learning it from Deliora itself.

Either way really nice chapter this week 5/5!!.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I laughed so hard at this:

I love mashima for his drawing skills:

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FirenX View Post
    Definitely didn't see that one coming..Hiro just packed out one hell of a punch here, good gosh. Really awesome and revealing chapter here! I mean it was hinted some time ago that Tartarus may have been on the search for members all around the world and maybe that's how they stumbled upon Deliora. The beast may have been frozen but maybe he managed to transfer it's own soul / spirit out of it's body unnoticed by Ur, therefore searching for another host and taking over Silver's Corpse cause it sensed great strength / power from him (explaining why Deliora's Body crumbled apart after being freed by Lyon in the Galuna Island Arc even though Iced Shell drains Life Energy). It also explains how Silver knows Natsu.

My Prediction for the fight: Gray is not really a match for Silver/Deliora because of letting his emotions get the better of him and at the point of getting killed / preparing Iced Shell as a last resort, he's getting his ass saved by Lyon or the Crime Sorciere (with the former being the most obvious choice) and they fight him/it in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match. After defeating / killing him/it, maybe Gray is achieving his own Power Up in the form of learning Ice Devil Slayer Magic by either combining his and Silver/Deliora's magic or learning it from Deliora itself.

Either way really nice chapter this week 5/5!!.
    Actually, Ur found him among the survivors of Deliora's attack. I think that was when he possessed Silver's body. Some time pass by, and Deliora attacks again, but he's in his demon form, so Gray didn't know he took over Silver's body and is now just finding out. He died 7 years ago after Ice Shell was released, but was resurrected with Hell's Core and has been biding his time for revenge.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. That was unexpected. I am sure most thought Silver as Gray's father, just like I did. but it turned out to be something different. and in a good way.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow this was unexpected . Silver Fullbuster aka Deliora. I like it.
    But how could Deliora, the ice demon, be killed by ice? Was Ice Shell really this strong?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

See, that's a good one.

So right now Deliora is the number one threat around. If it gets friendship defeated...

Anyway, props to Mard Geer for saying the truth about how ignorant the members of FT(and all their comrades) are.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Holy cow! Mashima trolled our asses and it was good this time!

This is gonna be one of the most emotional fights in the whole manga, Juvia is going to be pivotal not to let Gray die.

Also, somehow it feels relieving that the fake climax of Galuna Island came back to haunt us, turns out Lyon did set Deliora free afterall.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Deliora was originally a part of the "Kyuukimon" and thanks to Lyon was released from the "Iced Shell" and later got revived by the Hell's Core.

Wonder what would be the story behind Lullaby now. Could it be possible that he had been unsealed and revived as well.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DemonKing888 View Post
    I got a theory on Silver, Mard Geer said they had someone who can bring back to life dead people. What if Silver is already dead and was brought but to life as a demon or at the very least his body was brought back with a different soul a demon's soul.
    So um do I get a prize for being right?

I hope Deliora stays around in the story for a long time, maybe he'll jump bodies again, like into Grey own body. Giving Grey Ice demon slayer magic, while at the same time having a inner conflicts for who controls Grey's body like in bleach or naruto.
    Last edited by DemonKing888; June 27, 2014 at 05:27 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It seemed as though we were going with the possession track, but I certainly didn't expect the return of Deliora, and what's with his curse? So Gray gets his fated battle. Minerva proved useful, if only for a moment. And those two idiots are continuing with their pointless efforts.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member narutostrength's Avatar
    Country
    Paraguay
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, I didn't see that coming, I knew silver was possesed but I didn't expect him to be deliora, a good one actually, probably Gray's going to lose himself and then Lyon will come to save him, I don't know how they will defeat him tho, they're like trash in front of Deliora

team work

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow! This chapter is very epic. Everyone is putting their heart and soul in each of the individual's fight. It is also nice to know the status and what kind of situation everyone is in.

Natsu's expression is good. I like his confidence and determination, and his words are also reassuring. Lucy must be feeling relieved. The little Exceeds' appearance always makes me laugh, particularly Happy with his "mushroom head". haha But they look really cute.

Minerva is super here. She pulls out Franmalth straight away. Lucky for Happy. Yea!

It seems like Juvia is getting closer in connection with Gray by which she can even sense something about him from a distance, while Gray is struggling with Silver poking on his nerves. After much toying, I'm glad to hear that Gray's father isn't the one who is trying to kill him. It is the demon who has been using Silver's body. At least Gray can go all out in defeating Deliora without any hesitation, not even a slight one. I hope he's able to overcome the psychological attack or he may get a nervous breakdown.

Looks like the fight continues next week.

~~~+~~~Do You Love Me?~~~+~~~

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast