Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 86 of 134 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2003

Thread: League of Legends

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends

QT ADC DINO GNAR HYPE

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Holy shit a J4 in this ADC Gnar game that QT is playing is shrunken just like Renekton

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

AP Singed too good

scarraGasm

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

just came back from holiday and there is the wild card tournament and Dark Passage(turkey) game next . although i know they're gonna suck ,hope their opponents suck more

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post

AP Singed too good

scarraGasm

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

LOL!!! scarraGasm

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    just came back from holiday and there is the wild card tournament and Dark Passage(turkey) game next . although i know they're gonna suck ,hope their opponents suck more
    I only paid attention to the first two games yesterday, buy Legacy really stomped Dark Passage with their Support's fucking godlike Alistar. Not sure what will happen in a Bo5 though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    LOL!!! scarraGasm
    Quarrus, who mods for a bunch of people made it during his stream. She also made the bowlcut one kiwikid has. Pretty sure he's already added it rofl

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

More sizes

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quickshot lines of wisdom: "Letting Nidalee through was a calculated risk, because they banned Maokai, Kassadin, Tristana. They banned everything else that was scary in their eyes."

WOW SUCH LOGIC SUCH WISDOM WOW

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I like the medium size scarraGasm

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

these games look so bad after watching top teams all year .its all about who will throw harder

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

these games look so bad after watching top teams all year .its all about who will throw harder
    That's often the case in LCS too to be honest, but these teams have such bad objective games and dreadfully bad rotations. In fact their rotations are for the most part nonexistent. There's never even baron dances because the teams either don't know what Baron is, or they typically fight randomly for no reason, one team loses a lot of members and then the other one gets Baron after for free.

The finish to this game was really noob. Greeding for an inner turret like that is so bronze level when they are closing in + they have TF ult. Just one example of noob play but for the most part I react to how bad their objective play is. Their mechanics can be questioned sometimes, but for the most part that aspect is OK IMO. Still these games are so noob, lol.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

from what i remember last season , DP always relies heavily on split pushing ,its like they have no alternative strategies and they are cercainly lacking in end game manuevers to close up the game . i think fabfabulous(top) is the only one who is consistently doing a good job

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

GO DP !! yeah im sure we will win the worlds . easy peasy

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

lawl Mimer with 45% CDR and possibly more from runes/masteries xD

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

LMFAO qtpie's most played champs in season 1: Pantheon >>>>> Poppy > Lee/Morde/Urgot/Corki/Garen

This just made him even more legendary

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

qt playing more Gnar adc

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Qt playing ADC Gnar?? Holy cow, damned vacation making me suffer. I wanna be back now!!

I watched DP playing in Turkish series and they looked kinda awkward. Much better than other Turkish teams, but still, a far cry from LCS level professional level, lol. I guess I will never understand what these wildcards are for, other than for inviting teams that will be there just to be there.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Couldn't get into a game last night playing Top at all in Teambuilder due to that fucking Gnar. My gut feeling is that he won't be viable as a Toplaner. His W makes you want to build Attack Speed, but he has a 1.0 Total AD Ratio on his Q which makes you want to build AD and Armor Pen. And then there's the issue of jumping into fights with those great Tank bonuses, but the moment you switch back you have very little survivability.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

god, what's with riot and these fines? so retarded...

Riot really strikes me as a classic example of noob organization in terms of communication. I mean how on earth is it possible to have such severe communication errors in the case of CLG and especially this one with Regi, if they really did communicate as properly and well as they claim to have done. Riot really is looking unprofessional as hell here, even if both CLG and Regi are looking unprofessional as well. They are the "rulers" and should be way above this level of absurdness. I'm really cringing reading about these fines recently when they are so freaking stupid to begin with. This is the organization who runs the freaking biggest game in the World... Jesus...
    Last edited by 3c; August 14, 2014 at 07:45 PM.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Regi reading the rules incorrectly? If not, it's a stupid fine.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's what Regi said.

Quote Quote:
    RiotNickAllen and Bennett reached out to me yesterday to setup a call.

In the past they've told me that I should let them know before I make a roster swap because It would help the league ops team prepare for the changes. I thought that it would be optional and I didn't want to share our changes with Riot because of personal reasons. I was not informed that I could be fined for such things, but apparently I could be fined for pretty much anything. This morning they told me that I was being fined for $2,000 for announcing Lustboy without approval because it could hurt the league image if he was potentially a " Drug dealer, criminal or for whatever reason not allowed to play". I was also told that I couldn't announce any sponsors or players without league approval even though we're an eSports team that have huge personalities in several games; Smite, Hearthstone, and LoL. I''ve expressed that I was really upset about this and I think that the fine is completely bullshit. I was told that they didn't want to announce this . Overall, the fine is what it is and I was told that I can't do anything about it.
    Okay, so what's wrong with what Riot did here? Regi was literally being stupid. Riot is the one that pays the LCS players salary, of course they'd want to do their own BG check and all of that before employing this random guy that Regi chose. Not knowing the rules isn't a real excuse for anything, he should have known there could be possible problems.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, kind of agree. The CLG thing is completely different because the rules were being broken by CLG because of Riot's incompetence. This is just Regi not following the rules that he should be aware of as a team owner.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

I know there's a huge "Riot has no idea what they're doing" circlejerk going on for the past months, but this issue doesn't feed into that at all, despite what TSM fantards might want to think.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

And unlike other Riot fuckups, this has nothing to do with the team or actual play, so honestly this is Regi just venting/appealing for sympathy or something. I don't know why fans would care all that much.

---------- Post added August 15, 2014 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was August 14, 2014 at 09:24 PM ----------

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ustboy/cjqceru

idk, sounds reasonable to me...?

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

waterfuk

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com...ruer-evolution

Wow, so the idea of giving him a new passive is thrown out of the window, and instead, you'll be able to buy all three of his Augments and combine it into one slot. InB4 Viktor is broken as fuck.

Thread Closed
Page 86 of 134 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast