Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 94 of 134 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2003

Thread: League of Legends

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Do they even know what an antihero is...? Honestly, using a word like that to describe an eSports team makes no sense contextually. If DIG are "antihero", then where are the "heroic" teams?
    Yeah.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...re_joe_miller/

wtf, EU LCS is moving out of Cologne? I didn't catch that before. I wonder what caused that change. Better studio options? Other logistical factors? But really, please hire Joe Miller... God if he leaves it'll suck so much to watch EU LCS, with only Deficio knowing wtf he's saying.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

It isn't like Joe knows what he's talking about, he's play-by-play. It's that he has a polished delivery, isn't fucking obnoxious, and doesn't act like he knows something when he doesn't. That's why he's the best play-by-play in either LCS. I like Riv, but he's too marble-mouthed and gets hyped for no reason sometimes. Phreak is pretty cringe and mediocre at both play-by-play and color commentary. NA has better color with Jatt and Kobe I guess. I think Deman goes too far sometimes and his voice can be grating after a while. I think Quickshot is pretty terrible...seems like a nice guy but pls stahp. He says so many dumb things and his "analysis" barely qualifies as such. Monte/DoA outclass everyone for me, though.

I think the consensus is Riot's moving because it's cheaper. But it'd be a bummer if they lose Joe Miller...just hire him ffs.

I actually think Wombat, the guy who used to do the Solomid Invitational and duo'd a lot with Zirene, who was eventually hired by Riot, was pretty good at play-by-play and I never understood why he didn't get picked up. They did a lot of WellPlayed stuff together, and casted the Season 4 Promo qualifiers before Riot started handling it themselves. That casting duo was the only thing in the Challenger scene that I good listen to. I was never a fan of OptimusTom, EGAD, and especially not Rapid

It kind of annoys me that since LPL English casts are growing and getting a bit of a following that Rapid's latched onto them, due to him randomly streaming LMQ ranked 5s before they got into the LCS. That clip of the insane UZI Pentakill from the other day was done by him and he just sounds like a retard. The other people who cast LPL, Froskurinn etc are so much better.

---------- Post added August 21, 2014 at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was August 20, 2014 at 06:03 PM ----------

Just tuned into the LPL Upper Bracket Finals and it's Rapid casting it
    Last edited by xi0; August 21, 2014 at 04:01 AM.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a pretty hilarious rager in my game now. Played Lucian/Braum into Cait/Thresh. They were gonna get lvl 2 before us so I told Dave "watch out they will get lvl 2 before us.", then I proceed to getting hooked myself and get chunked to 20% hp. Oh well. Managed to sustain under turret to 60% and constantly getting low from poke due to my low range. Eventually we call the jungler down to help us push out so we can back and he finally comes. We have a close 3v2 since we were so low but no one died. Dave and I back while the Lee sticks around to leech exp. When I come back Cait still has not backed like a moron. I come with pickaxe + 3 health pots and Dave and I manage to interrupt her back and heavily abuse her multiple times. She never gets to back and we deny her multiple waves, take the turret and build a massive lead.

After that we had basically stomped the lane due to the Cait not backing in time. She then proceeds to flame me the entire game for being shit and getting "crushed in lane". Of course she chose to ignore her own mistake and only focus on the first 3 levels of laning phase, as after that we obviously crushed the lane and thus won laning phase. Anyway she flames me hard all game, asks me to 1v1s etc. I honestly started to tilt due to her verbal abuse. Not sure why I didn't mute her again. But I was so fed it didn't matter lol. After the game the Thresh whom was duo with Cait added me to friends and apologized for his mate's behavior. You don't often see that tbh. The shame was so big for him that he had to defend me to Cait's rants after the game in /whisper, and then he told me Cait proceeded to flame him back for defending me, LOL.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

What kind of troll name is this division name? Maestro? LOL

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel pity whenever someone tells me I'm bad as enemy, while losing the game. Such a random showing off of ego in a hilarious, rather absurd way. That Cait seems to at least have had a basis for that opinion, though. I have seen guys who told me I sucked while we were crushing from the get go

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I feel pity whenever someone tells me I'm bad as enemy, while losing the game. Such a random showing off of ego in a hilarious, rather absurd way. That Cait seems to at least have had a basis for that opinion, though. I have seen guys who told me I sucked while we were crushing from the get go
    Actually she did not. She just doesn't understand the game. I literally lost two waves from having to back while Lee took the XP/CS he could get by the turret, and she was still only 41 vs 37 in cs. Not even a significant lead from all that push + me losing two waves. I was matching her cs despite being low. Lucian with equal cs to a Cait is winning the lane by default, lol, which is what happened.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Actually she did not. She just doesn't understand the game. I literally lost two waves from having to back while Lee took the XP/CS he could get by the turret, and she was still only 41 vs 37 in cs. Not even a significant lead from all that push + me losing two waves. I was matching her cs despite being low. Lucian with equal cs to a Cait is winning the lane by default, lol, which is what happened.
    Lol, with all that bullying, she was still behind in cs, then, if you take out the lost waves. In that case, she sure had no proper reasoning whatsoever in believing they were winning the lane. And even if they were winning, I think a Cait-Thresh would come ahead on that matchup with equal skill, since Braum doesn't have much power at the earliest levels. And certainly not the play making capability a Thresh hook-flay gives at that stage.
    Maybe Thresh should have invited Braum to a 1v1, after all

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Back in Silver 2 after two games. Had a pretty good game with me on Ali top. Kha'Zix came to my lane because he knew my gank setup is freelo. But still, Jinx flames jungler for not getting ganks. Not sure how it's so difficult to cs as Jinx/thresh against Lucian/morg, even if enemy jungler early ganked and "fuCked" the lane. Muted this rage kid but Gragas afk'd and despite Maokai dcing they were too fed to win. So frustrating with these selfish assholes who have no concept of team. I guess it didn't hElp that Kha'Zix didn't know how to build him now with W evolve but he could have carried the game...

Second game we had a Syndra who was the overextending god and the Quinn somehow lost to Vayne. My Leona is good enough to carry a shit team, but our Ryze somehow fed Riven and she became The splitpush lord....meh

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Not sure how it's so difficult to cs as Jinx/thresh against Lucian/morg, even if enemy jungler early ganked and "fuCked" the lane.
    Well, you eat one binding and get chunked, whereas Morgana can just shield Thresh hook for days without failing with that wind up time. The kill pressure will always be at Lucian/Morgana's side.
    But yeah, you can let them shove the lane all the way into your turret and farm there, get the odd cs that you are going to lose otherwise with rockets or your W, etc, etc.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so garbage on Yasuo. Send help!

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/08...be-update.html

The Shyv splash must be done by the same person that did Racoon Dog and Pantheon... Looks so outside of League's normal art... Kind of cool of course, I love both Rengar and Pantheon splashes, but this one I found a little too manly for Shyvana, hmm. I guess she's one of the manliest/most badass females, but still looks a little macho to me. Absolutely love the Vayne splash though.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

guys whenever i play ranked im last pick 9 times out of 10 ,do you know how its decided ?there is no way its random ,it cant be

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Shyv's whole body is slimmer (if that's a word) than in this splash art, yeah (mostly her face). I kinda like this concept more, the ingame model looks like a Chinese girl with Dragon Armor, instead of a half Dragon.

It isn't really macho, her pose is pretty femenine, she just looks... strong ^^

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shinsengumi View Post
    guys whenever i play ranked im last pick 9 times out of 10 ,do you know how its decided ?there is no way its random ,it cant be
    It used to be decided by MMR, then it was changed to give everyone the same opportunity to pick wtv they want. So... yeah, it should be random. Maybe you're havign bad luck.

Artists of MH 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shinsengumi's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i cant believe its random and if it is i'll send a ticket to riot or something .im not exaggerating it , 9 out of 10 games ,not just today ,not just this week , im last pick all the time .its ridiculous

Thread Closed
Page 94 of 134 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast