Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: God of Creation or Destroyer?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool God of Creation or Destroyer?

It is said that in times of turmoil a person would be sent from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation" who will calm the world or a "Destroyer" who will reduce everything to nothingness.

That person is the wielder of the Rinnegan and so far we have four people who awoken it to become one of the above.

Kaguya was the first to ever wield the Rinnegan and she is the Destroyer who unleashed the Juubi upon the world.

Hagoromo was the second to awaken the Rinnegan and he became a God of Creation bringing forth Ninshu and the Tailed Beasts for the good of humanity.

Madara was the third to awaken the Rinnegan and he is the Destroyer who sunk the world under Infinite Tsukuyomi.

The fourth person to awaken the Rinnegan is Uchiha Sasuke and the question that remains to be answered is which path he will take in the future?

Sasuke was choosen by Hagoromo to wield the Rinnegan, in theory he shall become the next God of Creation which will undo the destruction brought by Madara just as Hagoromo had done for Kaguya.

However, Sasuke still remains an agressive person with a strong battle sense that may lead him to create more conflicts as he pursues his goals of changing the Shinobi system.

So, ladies and gentlemen, please share your thoughts as to which path you think Sasuke will take and how Naruto will influence on his decisions.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: God of Creation or Destroyer?

It makes me wonder. What of the Shinju aka God Tree? It was worshipped as a God by humanity, until Kaguya took its power and became a God that lead to the creation of the Ninjas.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Sasuke will take the good path because of Itachi and Naruto.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Things got quite mixed up to be honest.

This was a statement told by Jiraiya at the time and this was a myth, he had no other source of information because he did not know what happened back then. However when you take a closer look at the power of the Juubi Jinchuuriki / Rikudou Senjutsu user, it is more "creation"-based than the Rinnegan. Obito produced the Sword of Nunoboko with his Truth-seeking orbs ( part of the Juubi Jinchuuriki's arsenal ) and it was said that the Sage used this sword to shape the world.

Even though, I don't see Sasuke creating more conflicts in the future. He'll most definitely take the good path, I'm pretty sure that Naruto will take part in Sasuke's decision. They see will somehow be able to make the Ninshuu-prospect turn into reality. In fact, i's that cooperation between both of them that will make that prospect turn into reality.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; June 21, 2014 at 09:47 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    Things got quite mixed up to be honest.

This was a statement told by Jiraiya at the time and this was a myth, he had no other source of information because he did not know what happened back then. However when you take a closer look at the power of the Juubi Jinchuuriki / Rikudou Senjutsu user, it is more "creation"-based than the Rinnegan. Obito produced the Sword of Nunoboko with his Truth-seeking orbs ( part of the Juubi Jinchuuriki's arsenal ) and it was said that the Sage used this sword to shape the world.

Even though, I don't see Sasuke creating more conflicts in the future. He'll most definitely take the good path, I'm pretty sure that Naruto will take part in Sasuke's decision. They see will somehow be able to make the Ninshuu-prospect turn into reality. In fact, i's that cooperation between both of them that will make that prospect turn into reality.
    Yeah I think when kaguya was sealed, The juubi was then released as left over chakra manifest, then got sealed again ^_^
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

New Reply