Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Magi pairings :3

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zoro Zoldyck's Avatar
    Country
    Iraq
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Magi pairings :3

Hey guys! So this is my first thread and I wanted to talk about my OTP from Magi

It's Sinbad x Masrur, Magi's characters all look so unique and nice! I love those two they can be cute and sexy at times and I just love characters that kinda have the same body shape, I don't really like a lot of Yaoi anime because I just think the designs aren't that great..

Many people like to ship Sharkan(Sorry if I misspell his name) but I don't really think they're as perfect as Sinbad and Masrur!

There aren't any canon "moments" or anything between these characters but they're often seen together and those fan art people just give a lot of ideas and my imagination goes wild! xD

So yeah that's pretty much it, tell me if there are any Magi fans here that love any pairings! Everyone is welcome.

Last edited by Zoro Zoldyck; July 13, 2014 at 05:56 PM.

Magi, Naruto, One piece , Hunter x Hunter , Fate/Zero, YuGiOh

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi pairings :3

I like pairings involving Judar, hes so great in lots of them, Ive gone from Judar Aladdin, Judar Alibba, to Judar Ren Hakuryuu, I just love Judar and Ren Hakuryuu especially during the kingdom of magic moments and how they started developing together, I have a feeling its going to be great.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi pairings :3

I'm glad there's a Magi thread because lets face it has a lot of potential for yaoi pairings!

I am a really big sucker for Sinbad/Ja'far. I know, they're kind of cliche, but I just can't help but think Ja'far is REALLY loyal to Sinbad, to the point that its plausible he's in love with him.

You know how there's this running gag in the manga and omake that Sinbad can't hold his alcohol? And Ja'far is endlessly trying to curb it? In the Magi Guidebook Ja'far admitted its not the alcohol abuse that concerns him, but Sinbad being a womanizer. If Sinbad stopped womanizing, Ja'far won't complain about his drinking habits. They really sound like a married couple.

Also they've been together the longest, which also falls into the "childhood friends" trope.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply