Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: 6000 Seconds till the invasion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

6000 Seconds till the invasion

If it took Ichigo a week to fly down from the Royal Guard Palace, how could Yhwach make it there within the time frame it takes the barriers to heal, 6000 seconds? 6000 seconds is 100 minutes. So an hour and 40 minutes.?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 6000 Seconds till the invasion

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    If it took Ichigo a week to fly down from the Royal Guard Palace, how could Yhwach make it there within the time frame it takes the barriers to heal, 6000 seconds? 6000 seconds is 100 minutes. So an hour and 40 minutes.?
    There's 2 possibilities I can think of here...

The first is that the method Yhwach and co. are using (i.e. the beam of light) makes it possible to get there a lot faster; perhaps it's some sort of separated dimension that works like the Precipice World, or it's simply a channel of fast-flowing reishi that accelerates their movement.

The second is that the barriers are actually the reason why it usually takes so long to get in/out of the Royal Dimension; perhaps the barriers slow down movement, or they work like the Precipice world in reverse (i.e. a few minutes within the barriers equals a few hours or days outside of them).

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Have a look at this page;

http://www.mangabee.com/Bleach/585/8/

After re-reading the chapter, I believe the barriers actually restrict the speed of anyone going through them; Yhwach mentioned how the cloth protects its wearer from the friction of travelling to/from the Royal Dimension, and I bet it's that friction that impedes their movement. In reality the Royal Dimension may be less than an hour away from the Seireitei in terms of getting there via high-speed maneuvers like flash step, but the barriers impede this movement with such effectiveness that it takes days or more to reach it; it would be like trying to run through treacle!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    it only took ichigo about half a day

http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...69-page-8.html

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Both of these answers are good. So if the cloth helped with the friction, it helped Ichigo get there in half a day, around 12ish hours. So if the beam of light technique discussed here is used, they must be traveling at hyper sonic speeds. MAKES PERFECT SENSE. Yhwach is a man of total mystery. Ichigos definitely losing an arm. -__-

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think, Sternritter D, Nak Le Varr, has dimensional abilities. He can literally alter the space around him and create passages. It could be similar to Garganta and I imagine, his power will be used to transport Yhwach, Uryuu and Haschwalth to the Royal Palace, now that the barriers are broken.

Also, I bet, Nak Le Varr is responsible for making Sereitei disappear and replacing it with the Vandenreich citadel. Mayuri needs to kill that guy and even this war back towards the Shinigami. I bet, because of this change in location is the reason why, the Sternritter are so powerful in the first place.

"I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Naa, we were all wrong and Bach used the shine star transport system.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is that the difference is the mode of transportation. Ichigo literally walked out of the spirit palace with the aid of his very own spirit key. However getting in and out of the palace has presumably been done by others before. The first time ichigo got there they used the pillar thing and it seemed pretty automatic as far as we saw. It does not seem like a lot of time went on between the end of the first invasion and the time the royals arrived so they probably got there well faster than what it took ichigo. So there is a difference between running out of there and using proper transportation.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

my money is on a proper transport as well. i think thats the reason they were sent down without one: RG didnt want to let ywach get his hands on one.

which does raise a question: why do the quincy have a transport up? and even more weird: why is it all quincy style? i highly doubt SS making quincy style transports

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo still seems helpless in this situtation now. I mean i really wanted to see him take down the SR but he instead got his head smashed, almost burned, and shot... I know he was distracted but I really want to see him go back with the vengence :/ . And do you guys think Ishida has some hidden plans?

New Reply