Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: obito still alive

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

obito still alive

- obito already have senju dna implanted in him
    - he already have experience with rinnegan techniques
    - he got his 2nd eye back
    and at last in chapter 681 naruto actually took the effort to save him from the magma, forget about kakashi for a seconde naruto can sence chakra so if he took time and effort to include him in the rescue operation it mean he is still slive.
    i think obito will activate his own rinnegan and actually contribute to the fight vs kaguya, he's got the skills and the experience to do something useful
    Last edited by Arbalest; June 25, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SheepyTurtle's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: obito still alive

That seems pretty interesting. Kind of like to make up for not being able to help Rin or something? To kind of re-validate himself before he dies for real?
    WARNING! HOLY SHIT DID YOU FEED YOUR NEOPET? IT'S PROBABLY DEAD NOW.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

yes i'm thinking it's a redemption chance by now he already figured out that he's been played all along so to join forces against those who manipulated him is obvious, if this happens then naruto will finally be right about his idea that ppl being able to change their destinty cause let's face it neji point of view was right all along and up until now it's all black zetsu planning from those who thought they shaped history to those who were living their lives believing they had free will ,obito getting the rinnegan is an obvious deviation of the plan so maybe he can actually shake things arround
    Last edited by Arbalest; June 25, 2014 at 06:27 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    yes i'm thinking it's a redemption chance by now he already figured out that he's been played all along so to join forces against those who manipulated him is obvious, if this happens then naruto will finally be right about his idea that ppl being able to change their destinty cause let's face it neji point of view was right all along and up until now it's all black zetsu planning from those who thought they shaped history to those who were living their lives believing they had free will ,obito getting the rinnegan is an obvious deviation of the plan so maybe he can actually shake things arround
    plain and simple
    1)obito can not awaken rinnegan..said by the sage

2)obito knew madara was full of shit...why he no resurrect him?

i think he will save kakashi and sakura...that is it...
    otherwise...he is irrelevant to this fight

maybe...just maybe he could teach sasuke how to switch dimensions...otherwise his power is not sufficient

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    1)obito can not awaken rinnegan..said by the sage
    where did you see hagoromo spoke about obito and said that? let's see he already use MS, he got his eyes back and in the manga they keep saying the true powers are in the eyes combined, he already got experience and the know-how of the rinnegan i mean dude he was controlling 5 bijuus that should be enough.
    at first both rinnegans was too much for him that's why he took only one eye but later he became the first ten-tails jinchuriki so by now he should withstand 2 rinnegan with no problems.
    Quote Quote:
    2)obito knew madara was full of shit...why he no resurrect him?
    i didn't get the meaning in this, anyhow he stood against madara took the missing parts that naruto was missing and gave it to him, basically he made the current naruto and sasuke.
    Quote Quote:
    i think he will save kakashi and sakura...that is it...
    otherwise...he is irrelevant to this fight
    let's see he got back to life,got his eyes back naruto gave him his chakra which saved gai from certain death so he what? just stand in there with kakashi and sakura and watch the fight? he just can't be irrelevant in here

last point:
    -let's see naruto is the reincarnation of ashura needless to say he didn't add shit he's just redoing ashura life even his working hard theme is ashure's thing, if you have any doubts in here just review chapter 670 and 671
    -sasuke:needless to say anything in here same as naruto he's redoing indra's life.
    -let's see the shinobi that was credited for shaping the history : madara, hashirama,2nd hokage,hagoromo
    madara and hashirama already explained they fall under the same category as naruto and sasuke.
    2nd hokage you'll see "not him he's a winner" and i agree but let's see black zetsu plan was to get the 2 clan batteling until someone gets the rinnegan,2nd hokage failed to see that and to this day he's got a certain ammount of hate/fear of the uchiha which is basically zetsu's doing (they wanted them to hate each other)
    -hagoromo: he's da boss i won't deny it but the sad point is he watched his boys fighting thinking about indra misschied while in reality indra was misslead by zetsu.
    the rest of the shinobi failed too just by obeying the rules and fallow their clan traditions which i suspect was tampered by zetsu at one point.
    the only ones that could be though of independant would be gai and rock lee espacially rock lee, no chakra no inhereted way of life that could tampered with, and at last obito if he pull his rinnegan activation and would be a direct threat to kaguya and zetsu,btw judging how kaguya doesn't talk much and how she basically do exactly what zetsu tell ahead i'm gonna say she's being controlled too just like zetsu pretended loyalty to madara he's doing the same with kaguya i think that the main vilain is the ten tails he's manipulating all of them as a punishment for stealing his chakra, so at the end he'll escape his moon prison

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    where did you see hagoromo spoke about obito and said that?
    Spoiler show

Quote Quote:
    i didn't get the meaning in this
    why didn't obito resurrect madara willingly...why was he made to do it?
    he was shocked that kabuto had his corpse and was shocked when madara showed up during his battle against naruto.
    he wasn't going to resurrect madara....
    Last edited by gnut; June 26, 2014 at 01:13 PM.

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

1) well obito was already implanted with white zetsu material which would do the job if you got doubts about it's effectivness let me remind he was using the rinnegan which require both senju and uchiha dna, and further in the last naruto episode the 2nd hokage confirmed that orochimaru body was mostly made of hashirama cells which he obtained secondes ago from the obsorbed white zetsu.
    Quote Quote:
    why didn't obito resurrect madara willingly...why was he made to do it?
    he was shocked that kabuto had his corpse and was shocked when madara showed up during his battle against naruto.
    he wasn't going to resurrect madara....
    yes i agree but that in itself isn't a functional argument was he played? yes was he acting bad? yes did he kill many ppl? yes but it's still off-topic i'm talking about the obito that finally understood his situtation and confronted him making action that contributed to naruto and sasuke to defeat him and even now if he get back to the picture and based on his past experience and skills an awakened rinnegan is not far fetched he already got the know-how and he's no longer hallucinationg about ending the world

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

you can't awaken the rinnegan if you are not either reincarnations of

1)indra + ashura cells/flesh/dna

2)ashura + indra cells/flesh/dna

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    you can't awaken the rinnegan if you are not either reincarnations of

1)indra + ashura cells/flesh/dna

2)ashura + indra cells/flesh/dna
    really bro? to me it looks like a personal opinion rather then a guess or prediction based on facts

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    Spoiler show

well i've already adressed that point
    Quote Quote:
    where did you see hagoromo spoke about obito and said that? let's see he already use MS, he got his eyes back and in the manga they keep saying the true powers are in the eyes combined, he already got experience and the know-how of the rinnegan i mean dude he was controlling 5 bijuus that should be enough.
    at first both rinnegans was too much for him that's why he took only one eye but later he became the first ten-tails jinchuriki so by now he should withstand 2 rinnegan with no problems.
    let me ask you a question it's really impossible for obito to activate his rinnegan based on his previews experience?he already showed some high level mental toughness when he withstood the influence of the juubi and retained his personality, what could the rinnegan do to him that is tougher then that?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey...I hear all that...I agree
    But...it's stated that you must be a reincarnate
    So he could have a full body engulfed in hashirama dna...but it does him no good because he isnt indra's reincarnate

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

i see, well i guess time will tell what he'll able to do when he wakes up

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think with both his eyes...his jutsu will become alot similar to kaguya's
    I think the cube world is an inbetween that he accessed with one eye...

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Obito going to be alive for good, or just for the moment because of the current battle? Likewise for the other corpses that were resurrected, I would suppose after this whole fight is over, they will be back to their grave.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast