Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The new Cover story is on Jimbei

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

The new Cover story is on Jimbei

So that's it!
    I may rush a little bit but I'm quite sure that's his small boat. And only him would have so many fishes following him !

And that makes me think that we will see him going to Big Mom's and ask to break their bounds. She won't agree and may capture him or something like that, making Luffy enrage. And after the SH will have dealt with DD and Kaidou, Charlotte Linlin will be the next target.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new Cover story is on Jimbei

Well the title is: "Back to my friends" so he might've all ready done it and now he's on his way to Dressrosa to meet up with Luffy. But yes it could also be a long cover story where we get to see Jinbe meeting Big Mom and all that.
    The three brothers

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I though of that but I think the "friends" just represents his crew.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think if he is on his way then he may encounter the Sunny being chased by Big Moms crew and he'll assist the rest of the straw hats.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy Dave View Post
    I think if he is on his way then he may encounter the Sunny being chased by Big Moms crew and he'll assist the rest of the straw hats.
    Dude that's maybe why we have no news from them ! You may be totally right !. It would be the first time we see the Crew in a cover story, though.
    Last edited by Sproumfch; June 26, 2014 at 12:26 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh, no. He's heading to Big Mam's location. He already said that he has some business left to deal with before he joins the crew, and that his crew is kept at Big Mam's location. So that's where he's headed to.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

How Jimbei even knows that luffy is on dressRosa in the 1rst place does he had a secret den den mushi and he knows where they are? Even from the newpapers he possible only knows about the alliance of luffy and law he cant possible link that to DD and come to the conclusion they will go against DD in the 1rst place in order to go to dressRosa. unless Sanji and the rest of the curly talked to him with a den den mushi and he knows that they are on dressRosa and they need help i only see that as the most possible logic solution.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Jinbei? Most likely. And this fan fiction fan boy stuff...No. Remember the SHs traveled through a storm just to arrive at PH and then I would assume (based off of Law stating to DD that he had until the next day's news paper to announce his resignation-and same day the Luffy/Law alliance arrived on DR) traveled another day and night just to arrive at DR on time. I would imagine the head start the SHs have on Jinbei at this point would be sizable. Honestly, The more pressing issue is if this set of events is unfolding real time or is this an account of past events that will tie into the main story line at some point soon?

As far as a cover story goes-for just 1 panel 10/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BetaRuler's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sproumfch View Post
    Dude that's maybe why we have no news from them ! You may be totally right !. It would be the first time we see the Crew in a cover story, though.
    Well sure if you forgot the cover stories of where they landed while Luffy was running around in Impel Down
    So I said this with a belief that my opinion actually mattered at least by 1 iota!

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooooooh yea that's right I totall forgot it !
    But I wanted to say that we never relly saw a part of the Crew on a cover story.
    NOw I dn't think this can happen with Jimbei. He'll have his own which may lead to Luffy's and BM's fight.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Winlyx-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sproumfch View Post
    Ooooooh yea that's right I totall forgot it !
    But I wanted to say that we never relly saw a part of the Crew on a cover story.
    NOw I dn't think this can happen with Jimbei. He'll have his own which may lead to Luffy's and BM's fight.
    It was pointed out already but I'll second it. The crew is shown in a cover story. When they are all thrown to their respective islands thanks to Kuma they are being shown as a cover story one member at a time until Ace's death (and possibly a little after). So it wouldn't surprise me if this was tied in with the remaining members. After all Jimbei currently works under and plans on breaking ties with her.

I actually don't see Luffy fighting Big Mama though. Especially if the favored rumor for her and Lola holds true. At least not the way everyone is thinking. I can see if the cover story eventually tied in with the remaining crew members the virire (sp?) card Nami currently holds coming into play with a comical look of shock from Jimbe when the truth comes out.
    Last edited by Winlyx-chan; June 30, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
    Eight Down Two To Go

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Would jimbe even need a boat to travel the grand line? It kinda seems like he would travel faster without one. He could even safely swim the calm belt back at ID... It could be but I would still find the situation weird. I would think it is a tad too soon for jimbe to join the strawhats though. It does not seem like enough time has gone for at least luffy to surpass him. I guess the question would be who exactly he is going too, it just might not be the strawhats.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Would jimbe even need a boat to travel the grand line? It kinda seems like he would travel faster without one. He could even safely swim the calm belt back at ID... It could be but I would still find the situation weird. I would think it is a tad too soon for jimbe to join the strawhats though. It does not seem like enough time has gone for at least luffy to surpass him. I guess the question would be who exactly he is going too, it just might not be the strawhats.
    I agree with you when you say it's too soon.
    Luffy hasn't prooved yet tht he can be Jimbei's captain. He has to defeat BM for this.
    And I think this cover story will lead Jimbei to BM, she'll capture him and Luffy will kick her ass and make Jimbei his nakama (with Oda's genuis imagination)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Notice he has some staff with him. That's why he is using a boat.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stormking1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he is traveling to where Big Mom is and when he arrives he will have to make his move and betray big mom
    So my old signature is gone and I need a new one. so If anyone wants to make me one featuring either Air Gear or One Piece hit me up and ill credit you.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast