Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

  1. #1
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    Greetings

    The name "Allen" and how Nea informed about Allen is important.

    Why the dog was named "Allen"? Because if it wasnt, Allen wouldnt be Allen now, he probably would had die in the streets (because Cross wouldnt had take him, because he was not Allen). So this is all important

    And Nea, how he got to tell Cross about Allen? He was dying when he was with PastAllen. Maybe he had a plan and knew PastAllen (and obviusly informed Cross about all, obviusly before he died)? If Nea could inform Cross about Allen, he could inform to Mana about Allen too

  2. #2
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    I don't know if this is relevant or just a coinsidense but the name "Allen" seems to be a code to identify Nea's second host because if you reverse the name Allen and remove the two II this is the result: Nea II but like I said this might be a coinsidence

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #3
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by alexgamer155 View Post
    I don't know if this is relevant or just a coinsidense but the name "Allen" seems to be a code to identify Nea's second host because if you reverse the name Allen and remove the two II this is the result: Nea II but like I said this might be a coinsidence


    What do you mean by secod host? Nea="14th". The theory is that Mana who is the Earl gave him power in their fight running out, and well, he became a "noah", the most powerfull. But it is a theory.

  5. #4
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner anyoneforthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by alexgamer155 View Post
    I don't know if this is relevant or just a coinsidense but the name "Allen" seems to be a code to identify Nea's second host because if you reverse the name Allen and remove the two II this is the result: Nea II but like I said this might be a coinsidence
    I never noticed that! I had some kind of a hunch thing when I realized the names end and begin with each others letters.

    @JDSS Alexgamer155 means the spelling of the name Allen has significance.
    He's saying the Allen's name, when you rearrange the letters, spells out NEA LL
    the L's could be spelled like this: ll and then they could be read as the roman numeral for the word 2.

    Meaning that Allen is the second Nea or Nea the Second.
    Last edited by anyoneforthe; June 26, 2014 at 06:55 PM.

  6. #5
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    That's what I was trying to say thanks.

  7. #6
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by anyoneforthe View Post
    I never noticed that! I had some kind of a hunch thing when I realized the names end and begin with each others letters.

    @JDSS Alexgamer155 means the spelling of the name Allen has significance.
    He's saying the Allen's name, when you rearrange the letters, spells out NEA LL
    the L's could be spelled like this: ll and then they could be read as the roman numeral for the word 2.

    Meaning that Allen is the second Nea or Nea the Second.
    @alexgamer155
    Yeah yeah I know, but he said "Nea's second host", and Allen is Nea's first host, if Nea=14th. Maybe you dont agree with Nea=the 14th theory, and this is why we said different things
    And about the codename yes, it can be a code to know who is the host of Nea, "the second Nea" like you said.

    but well, the mistery of the dog named Allen and Nea telling about Allen, why just to Cross, and how if he was dying and didnt know Allen isn't resolved
    Last edited by JDSS; June 27, 2014 at 11:32 AM.

  8. #7
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Country
    Greece
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by JDSS View Post
    @alexgamer155
    Yeah yeah I know, but he said "Nea's second host", and Allen is Nea's first host, if Nea=14th. Maybe you dont agree with Nea=the 14th theory, and this is why we said different things
    And about the codename yes, it can be a code to know who is the host of Nea, "the second Nea" like you said.

    but well, the mistery of the dog named Allen and Nea telling about Allen, why just to Cross, and how if he was dying and didnt know Allen isn't resolved
    Yeah honest mistake about the second host thing or is it?
    I don't know guys I still don't fully trust the de aging theory ever since I saw that grown up
    Allen I had this hunch that's kinda been gnawing me from the inside I know this might sound bananas but I think that grown up Allen is the father of our protagonist or not either way at this point I don't even know what to believe anymore.
    Last edited by alexgamer155; June 27, 2014 at 02:51 PM.

  9. #8
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by alexgamer155 View Post
    Yeah honest mistake about the second host thing or is it?
    I don't know guys I still don't fully trust the de aging theory ever since I saw that grown up
    Allen I had this hunch that's kinda been gnawing me from the inside I know this might sound bananas but I think that grown up Allen is the father of our protagonist or not either way at this point I don't even know what to believe anymore.
    Not sounds bad at all... But, If PastAllen were the father of Allen, the codename wouldnt be useful, because the father would be Aen, and his son, Allen, and Nea said at first of all "Allen". But... Maybe it was a plan that father passes on to his son Nea's self...
    Anyway, other thing is Apo, there is the theory that he found Allen and was him who delete his memories (about becoming younger nothing)

    alexgamer155 please, do other thread, this is going off topic, we are threading about PastAllen, and not about the two things that all we have to thread here.
    It can sounds rude, but not, it would be good if you do other thread

  10. #9
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hopeandlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    The history of past Allen is unknown, so it could possibly be a coincidence that past!Allen is called Allen.
    Another possibility is that past!Allen was picked off the streets, and did not have a name originally. past!Allen took on the name Allen aka Nea ll when he decided he would the 14th next host.
    And so, Allen is named for dog!Allen ,who is named for past!Allen.
    Allen and past!Allen are same person going off the Musician's song, which talk about rebirth. The mention of silver eyes points towards Allen, and the image of particles in shape of a cross imply innocence had something to do with Allen's rebirth. In recent chapters, Nea thinks Allen's been de-aged, and believes apo might have something to do with it.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #10
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by hopeandlight View Post
    Allen is named for dog!Allen ,who is named for past!Allen.
    So, you say that the dog was named by PastAllen, well, it is not said that the dog was always with Mana... So, just because PastAllen liked

  13. #11
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dlanor_A.Knox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    281
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    You could also see the II as Neah's 2nd life right?
    They have slaughtered millions of Teemos... Pentakill is coming!!!

  14. #12
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ウ+エス+ア
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dog, Allen, named "Allen" and Nea telling about Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by JDSS View Post
    So, you say that the dog was named by PastAllen, well, it is not said that the dog was always with Mana... So, just because PastAllen liked
    I think what hopeandlight meant was:

    1) Past!Allen originally didn't have a name.

    2) Past!Allen was picked up from somewhere and was eventually given the name "Allen", probably either by Mana or Nea.

    3) After the event of 35 years ago, Mana adopts a dog and names it "Allen" because he somehow remembers that name.

    4) Mana re-names Red, "Allen" because of the dog.

    So, it's not that Past!Allen named the dog, "Allen". Mana named the dog "Allen" based on Past!Allen. And great. I just spoiled a bit of my theory. ....

  15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts