Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Naruto and Sasuke next power up and final battle.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto and Sasuke next power up and final battle.

After defeating kaguya sasuke wil take her rinnegan and transplant in his left eye.thats why sasuke awakend the juubi rinnegan eye and only one eye.he surely won't stand with only a rinnegan and somehow he willl demadge his MS during the battle.After Kaguya will be defeated we will have 9 biuus and a rinnegan waiting to find a host.Naruto for the bijuus and Sasuke for the Rinnegan than we will have the final battle with both characters powered at max.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto and Sasuke next power up and final battle.

I don't think that'd make much sense. The reason he only has one Sharinnegan is for the same reason Kaguya and Hagoromo do. He just doesn't have enough Bijuu chakra to have unlocked it in his forehead, since a jinchuuriki is one with their tailed beasts, not just using their chakra. Sasuke right now has bijuu chakra within him thanks to Hagoromo, but he's not a jinchuuriki unlike how Madara and Kaguya are.

He'll stick to one fSharinnegan eye, but I do think he'll gain more abilities, probably turning his right eye into one of the basic, white Rinnegan (though unlikely). I'm of the opinion the power that Sasuke and Naruto gain to beat Kaguya will come from Hamura if they do indeed get a power up (they technically don't need one. They just need to connect with their sun and moon seals).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto and Sasuke next power up and final battle.

Hagoromo doesn't have a real Rinnegan/Sharingan on his forehead. But I agree, Sasuke only have one eye like that the same way Kaguya and Madara does.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

New Reply