Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Which G10 match was your favourite?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ochi/Mouri vs Atobe/Niou

9 37.50%
  • Watanabe vs Ishida

1 4.17%
  • Kimijima/Tohno vs Kite/Marui

4 16.67%
  • Oni vs Tooyama

1 4.17%
  • Tanegashima/Ohmagari vs Akutsu/Sanada

2 8.33%
  • Byoudouin vs Tokugawa

7 29.17%
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 126, 127, 128 and 129 Discussion/Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 126, 127, 128 and 129 Discussion/Predictions

Chapter 126 Chinese Scan
    Chapter 127 Chinese Scan
    Chapter 128 Chinese Scan
    Chapter 129 Chinese Scan

Spoiler: Summaries show

So since the G10 arc has ended, I've added a poll for a change. Please vote for your favourite match of this past arc.

Also, at our Guests, even if you're too shy to post, I'm still interested in your opinion as well, so please use this Form to vote instead (Results).
    Last edited by Kaoz; July 01, 2014 at 01:50 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 126, 127, 128 and 129 Discussion/Predictions

... who the fck would vote for Watanabe vs Ishida, lol.

I wonder what are those paper thingies Sakuno had.

Man, this is bs, the last chapter is like 6 pages long. The man promises 4 chapters and gives you 2 u.u

Spoiler show

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    ... who the fck would vote for Watanabe vs Ishida, lol.

I wonder what are those paper thingies Sakuno had.
    I figured I should put it there for the sake of listing them all.

They are fortunes. All of them have the worst result, except for the one she gives Ryoma at the end.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Shuuji's match, well, only because it was Shuuji and it was awesome to watch Sanada getting crushed.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryoma and Sakuno portion was....adorable wtf. Mountain training helps with the ladies? he's generally super aloof around her haha.
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Shuuji's match, well, only because it was Shuuji and it was awesome to watch Sanada getting crushed.
    Come on man, that match was so dissapointing. You even admitted you didn't like how it just ended.

You don't like Sanada btw?

Oh, Guests, I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Atobe the king View Post
    Ryoma and Sakuno portion was....adorable wtf. Mountain training helps with the ladies? he's generally super aloof around her haha.
    I think his amnesia may have something to do with it, lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Voted for Tokugawa and Byoudouin just for being being Chuuni as hell.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Come on man, that match was so dissapointing. You even admitted you didn't like how it just ended.

You don't like Sanada btw?
    It was...It was still nice see Shuuji soloing people, though. The match could've been done a lot better, however. We never really got an explanation for how Shuuji's stuff works, other than the obligatory, "He's super amazing."

No, never have. He never really seemed to fit the manga. Even people like Akaya and Akutsu fit somewhere, but Sanada always seemed a bit anachronistic to me somehow.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Well, he does end up in a relationship with Sakuno, so what do you want?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Since we're discussing the matches, do you see them in a different light in the context of Ryoma leaving the camp?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanada is cool...why doesn't he fit? He's an arrogant Kung Fu guy like most of the cast. The black samurai to contrast Ryoma's white (well, initially).

Quote Quote:
    Well, he does end up in a relationship with Sakuno, so what do you want?
    No i meant like...well he's just never interacted with her like this before. it's out of no where honestly haha.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanada is cool...why doesn't he fit? He's an arrogant Kung Fu guy like most of the cast. The black samurai to contrast Ryoma's white (well, initially).
    Well, Frosty mentioned him being ¨anachronistic¨, which I kinda can agree. It's the main reason why I don't really like him nor Tezuka (and it's even worse if you think they are 14 years old), even if Sanada and his abilities are really cool and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Since we're discussing the matches, do you see them in a different light in the context of Ryoma leaving the camp?
    ...not sure what you mean. You're asking if we see the top 10 matches different because of Ryoma leaving? not really.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

...not sure what you mean. You're asking if we see the top 10 matches different because of Ryoma leaving? not really.
    Yeah. If I recall, there were complaints that the 1st Stringers were winning most of the matches, but it makes more sense now that Japan's getting set up as a WC opponent I think.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Frosty mentioned him being ¨anachronistic¨, which I kinda can agree. It's the main reason why I don't really like him nor Tezuka (and it's even worse if you think they are 14 years old), even if Sanada and his abilities are really cool and all.
    Yeah, there's nothing wrong with the moveset, even if we've seen that idea being used before. It's more that he seems out of time.

Well, it's also whether you perceive any of the events that happened differently. Like, we didn't get to see some of the popular players play, and it seemed okay because we were still going to get to see Ryoma play, but even that didn't happen. So, now that we didn't get to see Ryoma play, would you rather have seen like Fuji/Shiraishi or something play in the 7/8 match?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaaah, i like that about him though..it's pretty quirky haha. Tezuka is just...it sucks because we as the audience are never in his head. I'm sure there's way more than we'd think going on in there. (for someone so stoic he's extremely provocative).

Assuming MSers don't make the genius 10 before the WC....did they just write out over half the cast lol?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Aaaah, i like that about him though..it's pretty quirky haha. Tezuka is just...it sucks because we as the audience are never in his head. I'm sure there's way more than we'd think going on in there. (for someone so stoic he's extremely provocative).

Assuming MSers don't make the genius 10 before the WC....did they just write out over half the cast lol?
    Well, it could be like in the World Cup part of Eyeshield-21, where the subs/reserves played against Russia and then the starters crushed everyone other than the US.

So, the 11-20 might get some playtime, but yeah, I think over half the cast just vanished. Ostensibly, though, there were too many characters, however.

New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast