Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Which G10 match was your favourite?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ochi/Mouri vs Atobe/Niou

9 37.50%
  • Watanabe vs Ishida

1 4.17%
  • Kimijima/Tohno vs Kite/Marui

4 16.67%
  • Oni vs Tooyama

1 4.17%
  • Tanegashima/Ohmagari vs Akutsu/Sanada

2 8.33%
  • Byoudouin vs Tokugawa

7 29.17%
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 126, 127, 128 and 129 Discussion/Predictions

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 126, 127, 128 and 129 Discussion/Predictions

Chapter 126 Chinese Scan
    Chapter 127 Chinese Scan
    Chapter 128 Chinese Scan
    Chapter 129 Chinese Scan

Spoiler: Summaries show

So since the G10 arc has ended, I've added a poll for a change. Please vote for your favourite match of this past arc.

Also, at our Guests, even if you're too shy to post, I'm still interested in your opinion as well, so please use this Form to vote instead (Results).
    Last edited by Kaoz; July 01, 2014 at 01:50 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 126, 127, 128 and 129 Discussion/Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Atobe the king View Post
    Assuming MSers don't make the genius 10 before the WC....did they just write out over half the cast lol?
    Well, I think realistically it's the end of the line for most of the MSers at this point. Considering that Byoudouin and the G10 are apparently top class players and Tanegashima's stat total is 28, these guys probably can't go much higher in stats than they are now, even if they're the most talented generation. I think Sanada and maybe one other have a shot at making the G10, but other than that they'll only occupy 11-20 spots I think.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do people think Konomi would have to do the dialogue in English if we get a USA arc? Everyone spoke "Japanese" in the Nanjiroh side-story, remember.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Why do people think Konomi would have to do the dialogue in English if we get a USA arc? Everyone spoke "Japanese" in the Nanjiroh side-story, remember.
    Mostly because he he kept Krauser's lines in English, used English in Atobe's flashback and Kimijima's phone call. The train passengers in the first SPoT chapters had English lines too. Of course those are all just relatively minor exchanges, but it feels like he might want to keep that up nevertheless?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Mostly because he he kept Krauser's lines in English, used English in Atobe's flashback and Kimijima's phone call. The train passengers in the first SPoT chapters had English lines too. Of course those are all just relatively minor exchanges, but it feels like he might want to keep that up nevertheless?
    Doubt it. Considering those were mostly one-liners it makes sense. But like I said, we already had an arc in America where English speech was only used once or twice.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Friss's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Ryoma got scared while playing the game and had to run away. Definitely be interesting to see what happens next month who knows that the US team might look like. Its also interesting that Ryoga (at least according to the summary) says they could join the team by showing up.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the likelihood that Fuji and Tezuka will have a rematch if Japan and Germany play against each other? I guess that would switch out the poissble tezuka versus Ryoma rematch if Germany plays against USA. Unless there is a round robin type of format, then they could all face each other? But would that be too many matches to finish in this century?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, at least I think this chapter shows that G10 isn't the last arc like some people predict.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, the guests love Mouri/Ochi vs Atobe/Niou

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Well, at least I think this chapter shows that G10 isn't the last arc like some people predict.
    Really? that's odd, considering that Konomi said that PoT is just a little part of Ryoma's entire story or something like that, so I naturally expect a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukihime no uta View Post
    What is the likelihood that Fuji and Tezuka will have a rematch if Japan and Germany play against each other? I guess that would switch out the poissble tezuka versus Ryoma rematch if Germany plays against USA. Unless there is a round robin type of format, then they could all face each other? But would that be too many matches to finish in this century?
    If they have a rematch, I can see Tezuka winning again tbh. Ryoma still wants to play Tezuka? I don't remember that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing Team Japan will play Team USA in an official match and get slaughtered, and Atobe will be like 'don't worry guys I bought all the MSers over on my private jet to replace our dead just in case this happens'.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    I'm guessing Team Japan will play Team USA in an official match and get slaughtered, and Atobe will be like 'don't worry guys I bought all the MSers over on my private jet to replace our dead just in case this happens'.
    ¨But Atobe, we've lost already...¨

¨Screw the rules, I have money¨.

Yup, I can see it happenning.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Man, the guests love Mouri/Ochi vs Atobe/Niou
    For good reason, it was the best match. Then was the Atsukyo/Kimijima one, then Toku vs. Byo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    ¨But Atobe, we've lost already...¨

¨Screw the rules, I have money¨.

Yup, I can see it happenning.
    Oops, I meant to put 'unofficial', but sure, why not?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ChinkyCandie's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The guests like Atobe/Niou vs Ochi Mori while users like Tokugawa vs Byodoin. Well, Black Hole was pretty cool. I haven't voted, I don't tend to. Hahaha Gin vs Duke was one page was it not? :P

Maybe the next arc will be called U-17 World Cup arc or just World Cup arc. Maybe we'll see Tezuka again, either playing for Germany or in flashbacks.

Bummed about Tokugawa really. Revenge will still consume him. If he won, it wouldn't.

Sakuno's appearance was fairly unneeded.

Still wondering who will replace 13 and 15 though. And maybe 4.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukihime no uta View Post
    Fuji's irrelevant these days.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn that hurt, but true.

anways, I'm glad ryoma left. it wouldnt fit his personality to stay on a team and follow a douche leader like byouduin.

ryoma can level up without the camp. and he only will follow summon he respects like tezuka bouchou.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast