Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Naruto 684 Discussion / 685 Predictions

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 684 Discussion / 685 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi
    I'm seriously baffled that people are still mad about the damn hawk.
    It's funny how every time it showed up, it's gone within two pages.
    Even Kishimoto gives less than one crap about the bird.
    This right here is the big clincher. The fact that it's too insignificant a part of the story to really be annoyed by. There's a difference between doing something off-panel that is so earth-shatteringly far from left field that it completely ignores previously established canon (Jinchuuriki Minato), than say... receiving a summoning contract when it's ALREADY been established that Sasuke already knew the handseals for Kuchiyose no Jutsu, and ALREADY displayed once that he has a habit of learning new jutsu without his teacher's consent, or knowledge (Chidori Eisou).

"But wait!", says random hater. "Sasuke already knew Chidori, so Chidori Eisou being something Orochimaru didn't know of isn't necessarily proof of him learning jutsu off panel! That's just altering something he already knew!!"

You're right. But that's exactly what he did with Kuchiyose too. Took one technique he already knew, and altered one insignificant facet of it. All the off-panel travel from HQ to HQ, all the hidden from Orochimaru training sessions, all the times Sasuke visited the neko-nin to refill his arms... too much time to believe he couldn't just happen upon a hawk summoning contract. And too little reason to care.

I don't care how smart someone thinks they are, they're not gonna make "Sasuke's hawk is an asspull" a thing.

Now, to post something on topic so this stays in the Discussion Thread:

Black Zetsu warned Kaguya about losing chakra. But when she first transforms, the battlefield ruptures with pure chakra that she absorbed into her big blob form before reaching her complete form. So... why can't she just absorb more? Is it because it came directly from those trapped in the tree, and she needs to stop or else she'll kill the hosts and ruin her eventual plan... or is it because she can't hold any more and she'd eventually explode?

I'm hoping for some kind of alternate form where the tree becomes sentient instead of "just Kaguya". She's not even dressed for taijutsu, so all we're gonna get is her waving her arms around and blowing shit up. I mean, she can remain the body, because I actually like having a female ninja who doesn't completely suck. But I'd like more of a battle form. Inyouton armor or something. I mean, Black Zetsu is essentially a Venom symbiot. Do something cool with that. Like a glossy black battle G-string or something.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No matter how long I have to study this manga, I'm positive I'll never understand the inability to accept that shit happens off panel. Never.
    I have noted that when it comes to Naruto, members here will be happy to accept any off panel things and asspulls from him. HOwever, with Sasuke, no matter how much sense it makes, off panel is unacceptable and any new power he gets is an asspull! I'm sure a lot of members would accuse Sasuke of just that if he was the only one who showed the power he got from the Sage.

In any case, I mustn't let Kishi's bad writing dampen my spirit. EPIC NARUTO PLS, AND I GUESS EPIC SASUKE AND EPIC TEAMWORK

TOGETHER THEY CAN CONQUER EVEN THE HUMAN Z FIGHTERS

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke's character is what keeps this series as a shonen on an average level. (Lately not even that is enough). It is rather unfortunate that the main lacks any degree of coolness, no matter how many power ups he gets. Teenagers like to see bad-asses and Naruto ain't one. Manga is near the end, thank goodness for that. The Kaguya boss is Epic indeed. Epic fail. Conjured out of nothing with purpose non existent and personality of less than that if that were even possible. Not to mention that this Obito power of dimensional shift is so broken and so heavily used that it becomes boring to the Nth degree approaching infinity. And yet I wish her to be the final villain, because if they start fighting against trees I might then question the writer's sanity.

Not gonna post anymore on this shitty series, don't worry. Rant over.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out and its awesome .

Very very good chapter. Sasuke san use Teleportation Jutsu!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    sasu: this is my ability\\ I can replace myself with a space separated with me in a moment… I have a maximum range, but\\
    sasu: it seems that I was close enough\\
    http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/40137

New Reply
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15