Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Why Nea wants to take Earl's place? And what did Nea mean by he is the one who will destroy everything?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JDSS's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Why Nea wants to take Earl's place? And what did Nea mean by he is the one who will destroy everything?

Greetings

During the Alma's and Kanda's Arc it is revealed the purpose of Nea, taking Earl's place , and what he will do to achieve it or what he will do when he achieves it, destroy everything

what about this two things?
    Last edited by JDSS; July 02, 2014 at 03:19 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KitforKat's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why Nea wants to take Earl's place? And what did Nea mean by he is the one who will destroy everything?

I think that several people with comprehensive theories have integrated answers to this in their posts in other threads. If you ask me, I think that he wanted to destroy the whole innocence-Noah war that's hurt his family and so many others for so long. Off the top of my head, some evidence for this could be that Nea's family has been ripped apart due to the influence of the war (the image his mom dead/dying with the Earl standing over her, whatever was going with Mana), and that Lvellie, allegedly told everything by Cross, considered Nea to be a person who could turn the tides to the holy war if he was brought to their side. This makes me think that Nea's goals are tied to the holy war.

It's really hard to do anything but speculate, though! We really haven't seen enough of Nea yet, and his remarks in that scene were so cryptic.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply