Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 685 Discussion / 686 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 685 Discussion / 686 Predictions

Looks like I was not wrong about Sasuke's manipulation of objects and S/T usage. It was a decent chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder can Sasuke swap even chakra attacks like fire ball jutsus, rasenshurikens, etc?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the sakuraXsasuke shippers are gonna explode after this weeks last page, their hearts cannot take those last few panels

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Looks like I was not wrong about Sasuke's manipulation of objects and S/T usage. It was a decent chapter.
    it was a damn good chapter, non stop suspense and action

i am really liking what kishi is doing over these past three chapters, hopefully he can keep the momentum going

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    the sakuraXsasuke shippers are gonna explode after this weeks last page, their hearts cannot take those last few panels

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

it was a damn good chapter, non stop suspense and action

i am really liking what kishi is doing over these past three chapters, hopefully he can keep the momentum going
    After a pile of garbage that this author fed us for months, this really was a decent chapter. I hope he is able to continue this streak.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    I wonder can Sasuke swap even chakra attacks like fire ball jutsus, rasenshurikens, etc?
    I can't see why not.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter - 8.5/10, though not as good as the previous chapter. ( Well at least for me )

With Sasuke's chakra, it's now even more than enough for Obito to teleport back to the Ice World. So now we've witnessed 5 ( in fact 4 )out of Kaguya's 6 dimensions :

1. The Lava-filled wasteland.
    2. The Ice World.
    3. The Desert in which Sasuke was.
    4. A mountainous range which is said to connect to all of the other 5 dimensions.
    5. A sea of Acid which is still yet to be seen.
    6. ???

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Terrible chapter, I can't believe you guys regard this as an excellent one, nothing happened! kishi could join kubo and oda's team "how to waste a chapter". what a bullshit the last page,kishi still keeps adding the sentimental component, for his next shojo. Btw, the only interesting thing was the last sentence: in the next chapter there will be a huge announcement http://readms.com/r/naruto/685/2450/19 ,it surely regards the end of this ruined manga...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    After a pile of garbage that this author fed us for months, this really was a decent chapter. I hope he is able to continue this streak.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I can't see why not.
    It would be great to see Sasuke use tactics in that fashion

- Opponents shoots chakra based attack
    - Sasuke dodges and charges the opponent
    - At the last second he looks back and focuses on the blast that was shot and...
    - Switcheroo jutsu activates and the opponent gets a taste if his own meds

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Wow, we got an early chapter for some reason.

Anyway it was a good one. Best thing about it is the the new information about his ST jutsu. So in a given range he can swap positions with certain objects. Cool.

Also this 1 page is pure awesome:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/685/19
    And I am obviously referring to Sasuke holding Sakura. Really awesome. Finally some "care" coming from Sasuke.
    Some people already analysed this idea of Sasuke being able to swap places with objects ever since 674. Even though it was just a theory back then, it turned out to be true in the end. It was first analysed when Sasuke once swapped places with his sword in Chp. 674. I had the exact same idea as well except one little detail that I once thought that he lost 3-Tomoes each time he used that ability which I'm not sure about right now.

Notice Sasuke's sword in the bottom panel. ( on the right )

Here Sasuke magically appears exactly where the sword was and the sword is gone...instead it was teleported into Madara's chest.

Though I must admit that this has to got to be one of the most OP technique we've seen in this manga.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; July 15, 2014 at 10:05 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    Some people already analysed this idea of Sasuke being able to swap places with objects ever since 674. Even though it was just a theory back then, it turned out to be true in the end. It was first analysed when Sasuke once swapped places with his sword in Chp. 674. I had the exact same idea as well except one little detail that I once thought that he lost 3-Tomoes each time he used that ability which I'm not sure about right now.

Notice Sasuke's sword in the bottom panel. ( on the right )

Here Sasuke magically appears exactly where the sword was and the sword is gone...instead it was teleported into Madara's chest.

Though I must admit that this has to got to be one of the most OP technique we've seen in this manga.
    its almost as if kaguya possesses the power to create and shape an entire planet if she ties in all of the natural force type stuff together

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

So lets get this straight, basicly, Sasuke's Rinnengan ability is a Kawarimi no jutsu? With only addition he use not only trunks but any object?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner odisseumau's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think in the next chapter the kages will finally arrive to help Naruto and Sasuke (assuming he will be back).
    "Dust in the wind. All we are is dust in the wind".

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Muhbaer's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually forgive Kishi for this bullcrap story about mother and this shadow and so forth, this is going to get interesting again !
    Naruto manga revived.
    have fun, good luck

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Terrible chapter, I can't believe you guys regard this as an excellent one, nothing happened! kishi could join kubo and oda's team "how to waste a chapter". what a bullshit the last page,kishi still keeps adding the sentimental component, for his next shojo. Btw, the only interesting thing was the last sentence: in the next chapter there will be a huge announcement http://readms.com/r/naruto/685/2450/19 ,it surely regards the end of this ruined manga...
    Low expectations do manage to make even the appallingly average look pretty amazing. I think that's definitely the case here.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner odisseumau's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

High expectations can't give value to improvement.
    "Dust in the wind. All we are is dust in the wind".

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    So lets get this straight, basicly, Sasuke's Rinnengan ability is a Kawarimi no jutsu? With only addition he use not only trunks but any object?
    Hmm now that you mention it why doesn't anyone use that jutsu anymore? I mean it's pretty basic since it's learned at the Academy

But yea it's similiar I think, but with Kawarimi no jutsu I don't think your switching places with a tree trunk. Heck idek where they acquire those tree trunks. But Sasukes Rinnegan tech is instaneous and within a certain area he can instantly switch places with it. It's quite the technique!

New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast