Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Shingeki No Kyojin Chapter 60 Discussion / Chapter 61 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki No Kyojin Chapter 60 Discussion / Chapter 61 Predictions

Maybe Mikasa's father knew Kenny and then he wanted to start a family so he hid with Mikasa's mom because they're not supposed to just leave the 'family' or the 'gang' and it was Kenny who sent those men to kill the father and take the mother and child.

I also think Levi had something to do with their murder or them being found, so he doesn't want Mikasa to get curious.

Or Kenny is Mikasa's father and Levi doesn't want her or him to know--how does Levi know? No idea.

Just thoughts.

I really want some info about this, darn it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

starting to think mikasa's father was sneaking around like historia's...
    little chick and a child on the side...outside of marriage.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I really wonder if Pixis will intervene on Erwin and the King's little session. It seemed if anything (unless I read wrong), that Erwin and Pixis actually were at slight odds and that Pixis refused his last standing offer.

If anything, I would imagine there being a kind of tension in Trost if the Survey Corps manages to sway the citizens opinions. Wasn't Pixis Commander over Trost anyway? That looks bad if the MP is being implicated on not caring about Trost and the Survey Corps is trying to "rescue" them...where does that leave the Garrison/Pixis? They truly will either side with Survey Corps or side with the MP....and if they choose MP, you can see that being a problem. Especially given the size of the Garrison.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Namonaki View Post
    I really wonder if Pixis will intervene on Erwin and the King's little session. It seemed if anything (unless I read wrong), that Erwin and Pixis actually were at slight odds and that Pixis refused his last standing offer.

If anything, I would imagine there being a kind of tension in Trost if the Survey Corps manages to sway the citizens opinions. Wasn't Pixis Commander over Trost anyway? That looks bad if the MP is being implicated on not caring about Trost and the Survey Corps is trying to "rescue" them...where does that leave the Garrison/Pixis? They truly will either side with Survey Corps or side with the MP....and if they choose MP, you can see that being a problem. Especially given the size of the Garrison.
    i believe pixis is behind him 100%....erwin is doing what pixis never had the heart to do himself.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

where does that leave the Garrison/Pixis? They truly will either side with Survey Corps or side with the MP....and if they choose MP, you can see that being a problem. Especially given the size of the Garrison.
    the Garrison may be larger....but the Survey know how to kill.

Question: how many Survey members are left besides Levi Troop?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post

The Garrison resembles an actual 18th century army. Besides it's size, they have cannons and guns, the most practical weapons to kill humans (as of now) in the SNK world (titan shifting notwithstanding).

To answer your question; no actual numbers are given, but I'm guessing 100-150 Survey corps members are alive.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post

You can be skilled at killing but you're human and have limits. The Survey Corps can be killing machines but they're not gonna have the energy/capacity to take on roughly 29k members of the Garrison plus whatever the MP throws at them. Hell you figure there's *MAYBE* a modest 100 members of Survey Corps left...they can't compare to the Garrison AND the Military Police.

That's overkill even for Levi lol.

I don't know, something just feels wrong. Not specifically with Pixis...but ahh, I just can't place my thumb on it atm.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Friday's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the reply TheOwl and Namonaki

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member PIXISSUUU's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl View Post
    The Garrison resembles an actual 18th century army. Besides it's size, they have cannons and guns, the most practical weapons to kill humans (as of now) in the SNK world (titan shifting notwithstanding).
    Is it true that the Garrison has rifles? I know the Garrison has cannons, but I only remember the MPs being armed with rifles.

where does that leave the Garrison/Pixis? They truly will either side with Survey Corps or side with the MP....and if they choose MP, you can see that being a problem. Especially given the size of the Garrison.
    Didn't Pixis say that he wouldn't lead his soldiers in revolt, but would consider joining a rebellion as an individual? Something about being too old to lead young people to spill each other's blood. My read on Pixis is that he's a pretty sincere guy. Whatever plan Erwin and Pixis have worked out, I think it will respect Pixis's wish not to get the Garrison involved in a bloodbath. Somehow they are going to execute a plan that leverage's Pixis's rank, while only putting himself at risk of being tried for treason.
    My username honor's Balto-go's awesome Japanese pronunciation of a certain SnK Garrison Commander's name.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kannazuki's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PIXISSUUU View Post
    Didn't Pixis say that he wouldn't lead his soldiers in revolt, but would consider joining a rebellion as an individual? Something about being too old to lead young people to spill each other's blood. My read on Pixis is that he's a pretty sincere guy. Whatever plan Erwin and Pixis have worked out, I think it will respect Pixis's wish not to get the Garrison involved in a bloodbath. Somehow they are going to execute a plan that leverage's Pixis's rank, while only putting himself at risk of being tried for treason.
    This makes a lot of sense to me, at least in terms of how I'd expect him to behave. Will have to look again at whichever chapter(s) the snippets of their discussion were in (I know 51 was one), as well as the chapter with Erwin's flashback about his dad (can't remember which chapter that was now, whoops) to be sure.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4