Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Second Hokage VS Third Raikage

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1st Scenario Tobirma wins!

1 25.00%
  • 1st Scenario Riakge wins!

1 25.00%
  • 2nd Scenario Tobirama wins!

2 50.00%
  • 2nd Scenario Raikage wins!

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Hokage VS Third Raikage!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju Tobirama's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Second Hokage VS Third Raikage!!

So the fight is in the a forest near the desert somewhere on the border between Konoha and Suna!

Second Hokage:
    Hiraishin (plus the skill with the Kunai's tha he uses similar to Minato's),in hi prime at full power no handicap.
    Third Raikage:
    Black Lightning.Lighning Armor also at full power in his prime no hadicap.

2 Scenarios in the first Tobirama can use Edo Tensei ,in the second he can't use it!

So who would think would win,as much as Tobirama is my favorite character ever,with all his reflexes,speed,tactic,strategy and inteligence,immmense chackra,raw power,stamina and I think he just wont be able to pentrate the Lightning Armor of the Raikage,and Raikage also has immense chakra, and power,stamina which is a little grater than Tobirama's ,don't know about tactic and inteligence but must above the average .
    I see it as a difficult fight for both but in the end the Raikage will win in 1st scenario but wit the Edo Tobrama could outlast him!
    P.S. I made a mistake with the pool!!I am sorry!!
    Last edited by Senju Tobirama; July 13, 2014 at 05:57 AM.
    "You dare make threats in front of me!?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Hokage VS Third Raikage!!

The third rain age faught the 8 tails to a draw and was only stopped by wounding hisself. I'm not sure if Tobirama has an attack strong enough to pierce his shield. It would be a good fight but the third raikage was a tank, and I can't see how can Tobirama bypass his defense

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobimara should probably never ever pray to encounter an opponent like the 3rd Raikage.

He can't conventionally hurt the dude that takes on Bujjidama & Rasenshuriken by any means whatsoever.

He can't outlast the Beast with Buuji level chakra and inhuman stamina to fight 3 days & 3 nights.

He can't hope to overpower the juggernaut in his wildest dreams.

He shouldn't conceive of the idea of battling him in taijustu.

He doesn't have an overpowered sealing techs like the Uzumaki family in order to restrain him.

The ONLY way Tobirama could win without EDO is if he uses some durability-bypassing tech like Spirit Transformation or something. Otherwise, Tobirama can't win.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Just as i said he jsut dont have anything that we know about that can hurt the Raikage!!he may be faster and smarter but still cant do nough damage except maybe with the SPirit Techniqe but I cant be sure if he can do it with it!! It would have been nice to see tobiram use some kind of a super poweref tech or some of that kind!
    As for the sealing tchs we do not know how good is he with them lets not forget that he is one of the smartest persons who developed quete a powerfull jutsus so that can mean that he can be very skilled with sealing but since we do not know anything about that we cant speculate can he use them and how stronrg are they if he can!

---------- Post added July 14, 2014 at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was July 13, 2014 at 06:39 AM ----------

Tobirama deserves in my opinion a technique like Ougi like Perfect Susanoo or Wood Golem I mean not a creature but a immensly powerfull tech that he himself developed which we know wouldn't be so hard for him!!He deserves to have a Sage Mode and show some very poerfull Water Release Techs or even they can be his Ougi for example like in the games Watter Drill or Water Dragon Bite imagine the Drill combinned with FTG!!Also he probably would have been good with Fuin Jutsu since his brains and here friendships with the Uzumaki's he probably stuide some of there techs and with his inteligence he should be able to use very powerfull and unique Sealing Techs!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to make it simple, the third lasted three days and night's versus 10,000. While Tobirama lasted however long he did versus 20. I'm not trying to take anything away from the second or undervalue him but from what we've seen, he doesn't have anything powerful enough within his water repertoire alone that could get through the thirds defenses.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Also regarding the use of the zombies, given the fact that we have no idea who he had under his repertoire to use, why give him the ability to use it?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There is one corpse he had... Madara. If he had used Edo Tensei on him before the Izanagi was activated he would have been his to control. Come to think of it he studied dead Uchiha to learn about the Sharingan. He likely has a god damn Uchiha brigade hidden under the Hokage HQ.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's the thing though, he didn't. We know that he became renowned for using the technique, we just don't know who he had, officially. And yeah, we could say that he had a bunch of random Uchiha but that's just benefit of the doubt.

It's the same reason that we wouldn't give Orochimaru Ē's dad, or Kabuto Hiruzen.

Even if we were to say that he had Madara, we could easily say Madara releases himself and walks off or helps the third Raikage. Plus there's also the distinction between all three zombie users and their control over said zombies. The second being the creator of the technique, having the least, or presumably the least, control.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He did officially have Madara. He did officially have Sharingan taken from dead Uchiha. Canonically. In both cases.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He officially had his corpse, but he never once used edo-tensei on him. Kabuto did, tobirama did not. Giving him Madara would just be throwing him a bone. Even if we gave him random Uchiha, how many? 2, 20? You see where I'm going?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We can't play assume-sensei here and just say Tobirana had this and that. We don't know who to account for and we usually go by in manga feats in this battle threads so you might as well count that technique out as we have literally no info on the specifics Tobiramas edo tensei, which is necessary.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobirama could use his Water style to make Raikage injure himself with his lightning style. With Tobirama's intellect and the lack of it in Raikage's case it is hard to not picture him not figuring out a way to beat Raikage.
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Tobirama has intellect. But this was something that people had not known about for years. Naruto only deduced such after talking to the being that was there when the third got that injury. Without that information, one could come up with a plethora of ways that the third could've gained that injury. least obvious being himself.

It also doesn't mean that the third Raikage lacks intellect. His son was able to figure out the trick behind Hiraishin after all.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Still with all his intelect he probabl;y would have figured the paradox of the Ultimate Spear and Ultimate SHiiel and try to use them against each other,he wloud probably think of way to use the spear against the shield to try and see what will happen!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

See, people say that because we are aware of what happened now. Before that was revealed to the audience we had no freaking clue. And we guess that a character with high intellect can do the same. But really that's the equivalent of saying that itachi as we last saw him could still beat Sasuke as he is now, because.... Smart.

If Tobirama had the same pieces of information that Naruto had to come to the conclusion he did then I could see It happening. However, without that, there's not really much of a way to connect the dots. For all he knows the injury could've been gained outside of battle, or before the Raikage had such defenses.

That being said, what water technique does this guy possess to make the Raikage hit himself with his own attack? Every time that he's used Hirashin, he has come at his opponents with nothing stronger than bladed weaponry unless he's had a partner. It's the one thing that minato has over him in the techniques use.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; July 16, 2014 at 12:01 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liangbi View Post
    Tobirama could use his Water style to make Raikage injure himself with his lightning style. With Tobirama's intellect and the lack of it in Raikage's case it is hard to not picture him not figuring out a way to beat Raikage.
    That water would do a whole load of nothing. It wouldn't even tickling the 3rd Raikage in his lightning armour.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast