Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't the sudden disappearance of Yachiru makes the theory that she is Zarakis Zampaktoo even more accurate?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Doesn't the sudden disappearance of Yachiru makes the theory that she is Zarakis Zampaktoo even more accurate?

Quote Quote:
    Another interesting point, what if the whole thing is set so that kenpachi can release his bankai? In this scenario yachiru had spent as a materialized zampakuto around kenpachi for over 100 years. Once kenpachi figures it out he might be able to use his bankai.... Perhaps this will be used against juhabach to counter yamamoto's bankai?
    I believe this is my main point behind this whole theory. The only way for Zaraki to instantly achieve bankai is either by the doll OR if Yachiru was indeed his Zampaktoo.

I mean how awesome would that be if Zaraki a big monsterous fellow had a child-like zampaktoo. But even like this.. it would go VERY well with his personality as we have seen it. He sees fighting as a game, a game of death but still a game. Damn.. I couldn't even imagine what his Bankai could be, his Shikai already looks and has the power of a Bankai. Imagine what his Bankai would do.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ephesos's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Doesn't the sudden disappearance of Yachiru makes the theory that she is Zarakis Zampaktoo even more accurate?

With Giselle as the zombie maker, it is likely that she is a zombie right now. Same as the two unconscious captains.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesos View Post
    With Giselle as the zombie maker, it is likely that she is a zombie right now. Same as the two unconscious captains.
    By that logic, wouldn´t that mean that Isane is one as well since she was with Kensei and Rose at the time?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ephesos View Post
    It wouldn't make sense though. It would imply giselle zombified yachiru right under kenpachi's nose. More so, we saw yachiru's clothes at the scene and from what we saw they were still tied up and everything, which does not make sense if yachiru was undressed. The situation might be different for rose, kensei and isane though.

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Giselle wasn't near the fight at that moment, not to mention it would be ridiculous to zombify Yachiru. I don't think that zombified every freakin dead person. That would make him one of the best utility Sternritters ever. Kinda like the Undead army of Warcraft.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    It wouldn't make sense though. It would imply giselle zombified yachiru right under kenpachi's nose. More so, we saw yachiru's clothes at the scene and from what we saw they were still tied up and everything, which does not make sense if yachiru was undressed. The situation might be different for rose, kensei and isane though.
    Zombiegaya is wearing different clothes from what he had on before.
    Perhaps Giselle changed Yachiru's clothes as well.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    Zombiegaya is wearing different clothes from what he had on before.
    Perhaps Giselle changed Yachiru's clothes as well.
    You missed my point here. Of course it is physically possible for gigi to change someone's clothes but what we saw with yachiru's clothes is not consistent with such a thing happening. We saw her armband still around her arm, I would think that an scenario where she physically removed her clothes is one where she would have removed that first. It is tied hard enough for it to not just fall off after all. Which points towards yachiru disappearing from within her clothes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: Doesn't the sudden disappearance of Yachiru makes the theory that she is Zarakis Zampaktoo even more accurate?

I agree with your statement, but there are a few minor faults:

1. You said that Yachiru is always near Kenpachi but in the battle where Kenpachi finally released his Bankai Kenpachi told her to escape with Lieutenant Isane Kotetsu. She was no where near him at all when he released it.... so

But I still agree with your points I was clearing up one fault, also it is not possible for a Zanpakutō to have a Zanpakutō and use its Shikai.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Commonsolz View Post
    I agree with your statement, but there are a few minor faults:

1. You said that Yachiru is always near Kenpachi but in the battle where Kenpachi finally released his Bankai Kenpachi told her to escape with Lieutenant Isane Kotetsu. She was no where near him at all when he released it.... so
    What he released was the Shikai, not Bankai

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

And no one remembers Zaraki's Flashback where he asked Yachiru where she comes from.

She answering by tapping on his Sword.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    And no one remembers Zaraki's Flashback where he asked Yachiru where she comes from.

She answering by tapping on his Sword.
    What makes you think a toddler would be able to answer, or even aware that Kenny was even asking anything?

This is really a desperate attempt
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    You missed my point here. Of course it is physically possible for gigi to change someone's clothes but what we saw with yachiru's clothes is not consistent with such a thing happening. We saw her armband still around her arm, I would think that an scenario where she physically removed her clothes is one where she would have removed that first. It is tied hard enough for it to not just fall off after all. Which points towards yachiru disappearing from within her clothes.
    I'm calling it right now.

Aizen has escaped and started Hollowfication trials again.
    Yachiru is a Hollow now.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    I'm calling it right now.

Aizen has escaped and started Hollowfication trials again.
    Yachiru is a Hollow now.
    Well, the situation is certainly similar to the disappeared shinigami from the vizard events however if what happened to yachiru is that then the implication would be that she is dead. Her leaving her clothes behind would mean she went through soul suicide.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm calling it right now:

Chibby-Yachiru saw Zaraki and thought that "Ken-chan is having fun. I feel filthy. Bath time!" takes off clothes and went looking for Ukitake's place
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

You know how Bleach is with these things. I believe that the panels showing the interaction with Yachiru and Zaraki are pretty solid fact.

Z - "Where did you come from Kid"
    Y - *Yachiru taps the sword*
    Z - "You don't have a name?"
    Y - "???"
    Z - "Neither do I".

It's like so obvious. Both person and sword nameless. Hence the reason why both ended up not using their full power. This is pretty much the whole plot behind Zaraki. He was aimless and nameless. Now both of them received a name and a purpose. Zaraki is now the TRUE Kenpachi and his aim is to not let anyone stain that name. Yachiru found her true name which is "Nozarashi" and knows what she has to do.

Also in the case that Yachiru turns out to be Nozarashi, I'm pretty sure that she will be an adult woman and not a kid anymore. Damn if this theory turns out to be true I'll have one of the biggest manga related nerdgasms ever.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast