Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

11 40.74%
  • Good

9 33.33%
  • Okay

5 18.52%
  • Boring...

1 3.70%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

1 3.70%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 394 Spoiler Thread

It's out: http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/394

Keith is defeated, Grey get Ice-Demon slayer magic from Silver and Tartaros plan is foiled for now.

End is a flame demon (would be perfect opponent for Natsu since he can eat the flames)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Grey becoming an ice devil slayer was predictable. Its basically the same as with musica in rave master. Still, it is a pretty cool development. Grey had been lagging in power, perhaps the boost will get him to natsu's level. I guess we don't know to what extent grey turned into a devil slayer either.. Maybe he just got a few techniques or can only use DS magic from that one arm...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Gray getting Silver's power was so obvious.. Well, not that I don't like it.

Anyway, the more interesting part is END being a Flame demon. Why is this?

Zeref told Natsu that only one of both can reach him. END or Natsu. Both of them use flames. The name "END" has the letters N and D in it - Natsu Dragneel? I think that END is either Natsu's dark side and sleeps in his body somehow (don't think so) or his "evil counterpart". His brother or something like that. Evil Natsu Dragneel?
    Igneel couldn't defeat Zeref. But with Natsu having a close connection to END he might have known that Natsu is the only one who can defeat Zeref (Zeref also knows this, he stated it clearly) and so he trained him in his magic.
    END being a flame demon would be the perfect enemy for Natsu. He could probably (at some point) manage to eat his flames, activate some kind of "Demon Dragon Force" and defeat END. In this outcome there is no need for Grey getting a powerup like Ice Slaying Magic. Gray only needs to fight END when Natsu somehow doesn't have the ability to do so. If END is actually Natsu (or takes over his body) this would make sense.

Maybe Gray can weaken END and in the end (word game, haha) he is cleansed by Lumen Histoire and return to being Natsu.

Edit: At least I don't see the Lucy = End theory true now. I can't believe Lucy or her mother having some relation to a flame demon.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter.

Gray got new powe rup and E.N.D is flame demon.

Natsy, Gray vs E.N.D

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Grey got a nice power up.. Not like he needed to have it like that (like Cana's fairy glitter tattoo) as he could've shown that he was able to use it but through training he would be able to master it.. But the difference is probably that Cana's is temporary meanwhile Grey's is permanent which I don't like it to happen that way.. I wanted him to work hard to truly earn it..
    Last edited by littleangel; July 25, 2014 at 03:38 AM.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Its basically the same as with musica in rave master.
    You mean Haru.

Musica played no more major aside an endfight after Silver Ray.
    This is only to create matchups for the final Arc.
    This Arc will end with Ends resurrection somebody knows END and that's it next arc.

Quote Quote:
    His brother or something like that. Evil Natsu Dragneel?
    Igneel couldn't defeat Zeref. But with Natsu having a close connection to END he might have known that Natsu is the only one who can defeat Zeref (Zeref also knows this, he stated it clearly) and so he trained him in his magic.
    I would rather suspect Twin, Clone or something like that.
    Mashima uses so many elements from Rave.
    I expect there will be a time travel Arc that will explain it.

Quote Quote:
    At least I don't see the Lucy = End theory true now. I can't believe Lucy or her mother having some relation to a flame demon.
    Still possible. Remember the one thing never cleared up in Rave Master.
    At the beginning Eli had a mark reading ELI or 173 and it was suspected that she was test object 173 that could trigger Aetherion. Always saying "Eli is Eli" till the time travel arc.
    The mark never has been explained.

It's more like that Mashima didn't decide on final Matchups.
    Acnologia might be the final antagonist for Natsu and Zeref becomes accepted in the world.
    Zeref might be final antagonist.
    End might be final antagonist.

I rather suspect it will be End vs Gray.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

END is Natsu, 100% sure, that why Igneel couldn't kill him.
    Now what we have to discover is how Natsu turn to END.
    We know that Zeref created END, maybe Natsu seem to have close relationship with Zeref in the past.
    Maybe he tryed to learn Demon slaying magic with book of Zereph to stop his friend but as dragonslayer magic, he killed so much demon that he turn into one finally...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    END is Natsu, 100% sure, that why Igneel couldn't kill him.
    Now what we have to discover is how Natsu turn to END.
    We know that Zeref created END, maybe Natsu seem to have close relationship with Zeref in the past.
    Maybe he tryed to learn Demon slaying magic with book of Zereph to stop his friend but as dragonslayer magic, he killed so much demon that he turn into one finally...
    People are overthinking this. Natsu is not End. The name of the demon is End, not E.N.D, it's not an acronym, that's just how mangastream spelled it (it's actually just End like the end).

You seem to forget that demons are all books and that End is inside the book that the King of Hell is holding.

Beside, if Natsu was End, the nine demon gates wouldn't only recognize him, but they'd have instructions not arm him.

I can definitely confirm everyone who think Natsu is End are definitely wrong and a little dumb to buy into Mangastream horrible way to translate the name. If their translator didn't suck, no one would even think that.

Wanna know why Igneel couldn't kill End? It simply must be the curse he has. If he is the strongest demon, the curse must be ridiculously powerful (like killing the person who manage to kill it)
    Last edited by Giga_Gaia; July 25, 2014 at 03:58 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

I want to say the whole chapter was predictable, but I have to admit I didn't foresee the end, and it is pretty bad***.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bach's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

what if silver, who thought that Atlas Flame was a Demon rather than a Dragon, was not so mistaken?
    what i'm trying to say is that he mistook a flame dragon for a demon...
    what if end is a dragon? and what is the most powerlfull fire dragon?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Could the End intergrated itself into Igneel? Then it'll be Natsu+Gray vs Natsu's old father body thingy. I think that could be cool. Natsu=End right now is kinda predictable it'll be boring if that turns out to be true.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    People are overthinking this. Natsu is not End. The name of the demon is End, not E.N.D, it's not an acronym, that's just how mangastream spelled it (it's actually just End like the end).

You seem to forget that demons are all books and that End is inside the book that the King of Hell is holding.

Beside, if Natsu was End, the nine demon gates wouldn't only recognize him, but they'd have instructions not arm him.

I can definitely confirm everyone who think Natsu is End are definitely wrong and a little dumb to buy into Mangastream horrible way to translate the name. If their translator didn't suck, no one would even think that.

Wanna know why Igneel couldn't kill End? It simply must be the curse he has. If he is the strongest demon, the curse must be ridiculously powerful (like killing the person who manage to kill it)
    What bother me is the speech of Zeref, who say that Natsu got to choose if END will live or not, and only Natsu or END will meet him.

So we can be sure that END got a strong relation with Natsu. As said above END could be a dragon, maybe Igneel himself (maybe the curse possess the one who kill him).

For the demon recognize Natsu, in my theory END is a Natsu demon slayer who turn to demon himself after slaughter lot of them.
    Acnologia after slaying dragon don't anymore look like an human, that would explain why demon can't reconize Natsu.
    But this theory need an alternate Natsu, I don't see the actual Natsu turn into a fire demon like this without explanation or maybe we will have the start of why dragon slayer lost their previous memory.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Juvia's termination move was a win for me in this chapter .... EPIC... though used in other mangas but nicely done...

I also think/predict that End in his encounter with Igneel may have taken over Igneel .... and natsu + Gray against Igneel is whats gonna happen... Would like to see an Ice dragon as well .... Then it will be a fair fight ..

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a nice start of the chapter showing Natsu's fight but the girls looked so beat up. Did Juvia just call Silver father? It must be a really tough decision to make for her. I thought Keith would have known about Silver's betrayal since he has always been in control of his zombie-puppets except that he gave (maybe) full liberty to Silver. From the view point of a scientist, what more can he achieve but to be able to gather information and understanding of the study in question, though how successful it becomes would be a byproduct of the research?

"Father and son, dead and living, will kill each other." What a prediction Keith once had? I guess he had somehow had his "dreams come true"? lol

With that much of provocation from Keith, Juvia was still unable to trigger her fighting spirit against Keith, to separate Gray from his father. Even Lucy was in the mercy of Keith. But a surprise came from Juvia. She entered Keith's body and with her water-based magic, exploded the entire soul of the demon. Phew! That was so smart of her to defeat an enemy from within without him realising it. Well done, Juvia! Her closing speech was also full of love and kindness. What a Goddess of love she is!

"Seeing" Silver's smile (with appreciation) must be a relief to Juvia, or she may have felt guilty for the rest of her life. Silver can "rest in peace" now. A good closure for father and son and the impartation of Ice Demon Slaying Magic (blessings). The relationship between Gray and Juvia has also become better. What a lucky guy you are, Gray!

Being an Ice Devil Slayer, Gray will be able to fulfill his father's will and defeat E.N.D. together with his guild mates.

If truly E.N.D. is the evil side of Natsu (like some said), it will be something very interesting to see. But one thing is sure, is that E.N.D. is a flame demon. Is this a hint from the author?

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast