Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

11 40.74%
  • Good

9 33.33%
  • Okay

5 18.52%
  • Boring...

1 3.70%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

1 3.70%
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ryuma00's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

"Power of family bonds", because "Power of friendship" sometimes isn't enough... (in Fairy Tail)

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It's "power of love" in Juvia's term.

This girl really shines and I'm sure her feelings have overwhelmed Gray's heart.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

*sigh*

Gray's fight is over so we're back to good guy losing, bad guy insults humans/guild/Namaka for no obvious reason, powerup, FT Victory.

I like Juvia, but after seeing Grey's ice shell clone gambit I was hoping the other battles would be more tactical...

Epic Brofist!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 394 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    People are overthinking this. Natsu is not End. The name of the demon is End, not E.N.D, it's not an acronym, that's just how mangastream spelled it (it's actually just End like the end).
    Erm, actually, it is an acronym. The raw has katakana next to each letter indicating it's pronounced "ii enu deii":

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Bad chapter. I mean Silver died and we will never know how he knows Natsu. Then Grey becomes the 2nd Sasuke by getting superpower gifted to him. I mean why can people simply learn every slaying magic besides DS can't be learnt besides you get a lacryma or get teached by a dragon?

natsu being related to END is getting more possible with each revelation about END.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh don't like how Gray got Demon Slayer Magic. He should have learned it in this arc on his own. Like in the last arc he could use Silver's ice, in this he should be able to use every ice and so getting the ability to "eat" other ice magic types and from that developing Demon Slayer magic.
    My guess is Mashima wants things to rush a bit that's why Gray got it for free...

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Bad chapter. I mean Silver died and we will never know how he knows Natsu.
    Silver saw the magic games. by now almost everyone should know natsu. especially after beating the twin dragons.

Quote Quote:
    I mean why can people simply learn every slaying magic besides DS can't be learnt besides you get a lacryma or get teached by a dragon?
    my theory about slaying magic:
    God Slaying magic can only be obtained trough old books and training.
    Dragon Slayer Magic needs either dragon lacryma or a dragon who teaches it.
    Demon Slayer Magic is learned by killing demons and so developing it trough own skills rather than being taught or getting lacryma. though Gray somehow kills this. or magic can be passed to others. remember natsu can now use lightning after laxus gave it him.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    Meh don't like how Gray got Demon Slayer Magic. He should have learned it in this arc on his own. Like in the last arc he could use Silver's ice, in this he should be able to use every ice and so getting the ability to "eat" other ice magic types and from that developing Demon Slayer magic.
    My guess is Mashima wants things to rush a bit that's why Gray got it for free...

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Silver saw the magic games. by now almost everyone should know natsu. especially after beating the twin dragons.

my theory about slaying magic:
    God Slaying magic can only be obtained trough old books and training.
    Dragon Slayer Magic needs either dragon lacryma or a dragon who teaches it.
    Demon Slayer Magic is learned by killing demons and so developing it trough own skills rather than being taught or getting lacryma. though Gray somehow kills this. or magic can be passed to others. remember natsu can now use lightning after laxus gave it him.
    Well if it is cause Silver saw natsu on TV then he wouldn't say. Natsu, it couldnt be" or something along the lines. For me it seemed like Silver felt something from natsu but he throw that idea away.

Natsu and gajeel still are using DS magic whereas Gray learnt a new magic altogether. So the double element is kinda different from Gray's case. Natsu could even aborb god flames and use them whereas Zancrow could eat dragon flames but not use them.
    For me it seems like god-slaying and devil-slaying are cheap imitation of DS.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If it makes people feel better, there's a decent chance Gray's powerup is temporary, like the Fairy Glitter tattoo and the Aquarius tattoo.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, goodbye my theory about Lucy being E.N.D....
    However, it seems like Natsu being E.N.D might be indeed possible, especially after reading in this chapter that E.N.D is a flame demon, which Igneel couldn't bring himself to kill.....
    But enough with the theories and just comment this chapter.
    Not a bad one, but I'm a bit disappointed that Keith was defeated so easily by Juvia....
    I liked the fact that she fought for her friends and beloved, but the whole Love-Friends power-up could have been made less abrupt....
    Whatever....excellent that Gray obtained his father's power; I've always thought that he needed some more power.
    Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    It was a nice start of the chapter showing Natsu's fight but the girls looked so beat up. Did Juvia just call Silver father? It must be a really tough decision to make for her. I thought Keith would have known about Silver's betrayal since he has always been in control of his zombie-puppets except that he gave (maybe) full liberty to Silver. From the view point of a scientist, what more can he achieve but to be able to gather information and understanding of the study in question, though how successful it becomes would be a byproduct of the research?

"Father and son, dead and living, will kill each other." What a prediction Keith once had? I guess he had somehow had his "dreams come true"? lol

With that much of provocation from Keith, Juvia was still unable to trigger her fighting spirit against Keith, to separate Gray from his father. Even Lucy was in the mercy of Keith. But a surprise came from Juvia. She entered Keith's body and with her water-based magic, exploded the entire soul of the demon. Phew! That was so smart of her to defeat an enemy from within without him realising it. Well done, Juvia! Her closing speech was also full of love and kindness. What a Goddess of love she is!

"Seeing" Silver's smile (with appreciation) must be a relief to Juvia, or she may have felt guilty for the rest of her life. Silver can "rest in peace" now. A good closure for father and son and the impartation of Ice Demon Slaying Magic (blessings). The relationship between Gray and Juvia has also become better. What a lucky guy you are, Gray!

Being an Ice Devil Slayer, Gray will be able to fulfill his father's will and defeat E.N.D. together with his guild mates.

If truly E.N.D. is the evil side of Natsu (like some said), it will be something very interesting to see. But one thing is sure, is that E.N.D. is a flame demon. Is this a hint from the author?
    I remember once that Freed's runes prevented Natsu from joining the other Ft members a while back during the fight against Laxus; the runes prevented anyone above 80 years of age to escape and strangely... Natsu and Gajeel could not escape just like Makarov. Maybe they are really that old, but how? Furthermore, I think that E.N.D is a counterpart to Natsu, like the exact opposite of Natsu himself. Though, I do wonder how Igneel 'could not' kill E.N.D... Is it a matter of Igneel being weaker than him or Igneel preferring to spare his life for some unknown reasons.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry, but I was seriously unimpressed. Did anyone think Juvia was so easy to get rid of? The battle itself was underwhelming. What I object to most is Gray suddenly becoming a Devil Slayer. This is going to have to be explained. It might've been expected, but it doesn't change how unbelievably simple it was to gain the ability to use a lost magic, or any magic for that reason.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 394 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Grey becoming an ice devil slayer was predictable. Its basically the same as with musica in rave master. Still, it is a pretty cool development. Grey had been lagging in power, perhaps the boost will get him to natsu's level. I guess we don't know to what extent grey turned into a devil slayer either.. Maybe he just got a few techniques or can only use DS magic from that one arm...
    I think he's even stronger than Natsu as of right now... The latter could not even melt Ice made from Ice devil slaying magic and Silver even easily frozed Natsu in an instant. Natsu's best bet would be his LFD mode.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Well if it is cause Silver saw natsu on TV then he wouldn't say. Natsu, it couldnt be" or something along the lines. For me it seemed like Silver felt something from natsu but he throw that idea away.
    natsu could smell the similarities between gray and silver. and no one esle besides natsu said anything except gajeel before silver took gray.

Quote Quote:
    Natsu and gajeel still are using DS magic whereas Gray learnt a new magic altogether.
    are you talking about using silvers ice or slayer magic?
    I agree about using silvers ice but not with slayer magic. he didn't learn it, he got it for free.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MechR View Post
    If it makes people feel better, there's a decent chance Gray's powerup is temporary, like the Fairy Glitter tattoo and the Aquarius tattoo.
    I don't think so... Laxus has also some tattoos aside from the FT tattoo on his body which 'maybe' represents his DS power but he still has the DS' power as of now. I think that people who receive a magic lacrima receive a tattoo representing the type of magic that they have received. Maybe that Silver passed on his Devil lacrima onto Gray through unknown means while he was holding him in his arms.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

A plothole in thsi arc is that the demon girl that was fighting Erza I think she was called kyoka stated that Silver has a demon form. How if he is an undead human who didn't get changed into a demon?

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast