Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

11 40.74%
  • Good

9 33.33%
  • Okay

5 18.52%
  • Boring...

1 3.70%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

1 3.70%
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

Natsu is END.. he is 800+ years old and zeref knew him already..

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I was under the impression that Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Juvia and Gajeel also had access to second origin.
    Gajeel didn't take part in that training so he does not have that. Everyone you mentioned but gajeel has it. Which is perhaps why he has been noted to be weaker than natsu a few times.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by amitnaruto View Post
    Even then there is manga logic to consider, natsu is the main character along with lucy so there roles are far more important then others. Also lets be honest here, natsu being a dragon slayer should have the ability to kill and slay a dragon but that in the previous dragon arc never happened. This means one of two things, one natsu has never and i mean never unleashed his entire strength at all. When the dragon king acalognia attacked fariy tail he wasn't even trying and we know from future rogue he was too much even for him to handle, indicating that a dragon slayer's power is far beyond the reach of any other magic in the world of fairy tail. Also zeref has already said that other then END or natsu no one else will get to him so Gray is already out of the picture. What surprises me is why hiro doesn't show gajeel and natsu in their real dragon slayer's mode and why they there abilities have become so downgraded as the series progress, where the hell did laxus end up as well? I mean lets be honest the power of a dragon slayer in this series is equivalent to marvel's strongest character hulk or the greek god zeus or the level of satan himself so why the hell are these dragonslayers being pushed around so much by these two pint half weak demons.

The reason i rant in this fashion is because if igneel had fought END before and couldn't beat him that means at best he must have tied or equaled him in other words his power rivalled END otherwise igneel wouldnt have bothered fighting him, so why is natsu and gajeel having so much trouble.

also a person's greatest power are his emotions if he/she truly loves or cares for someone it is not implaussible that they can't do the impossible. Juvia is not a weak character, just really in love with gray and so this makes sense.

anyways my point is simply dragonslayers should do far more destruction and beat downs then this heck even lucy's spirit king key did more damage and action and freaked the hell out of everyone within 2-3 pages and these dragonslayers are kind of pathetic on that note. If i was igneel, i would be SEVERELY and I MEAN SEVERELY disappointed by natsu's pathetic power level
    Well, when we saw the chapter DS was effective on dragons to a great extent. Makarov was arguably the strongest mage there but even then the magic of any given DS was more effective against the dragons than his own. Dragon slayers don't have to match the raw volume of magical power a dragon has. They do have to be stronger than they are (laxus is as strong as gildarts and he didn't pull it off) but they do not have to be inhuman monsters. Perhaps the trick is dragon force though.

Knowing that end is a flame demon it stands to reason that there is some special significance to him and natsu, at least a deeper one than what was already implied. That said, natsu does not have to be that powerful either. If end is a flame demon the stage is already set so that natsu can defeat him seeing that end's magic won't have much of an effect on natsu. Which is an advantage igneel probably didn't have as consuming elements for power is a slayer type deal, it is not something kept by the original species. In other words end can only strengthen natsu while his flames would indeed hurt igneel who couldn't end flames (unless igneel knew slaying magic). And natsu also has the means to absorb any fire, he can always repeat the zancrow thing of emptying his magic container (now he has second origin to boot) and combine it with his own magic. I bet we are seeing the dragon demon's lightning flame soon enough lol.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutostrength View Post
    Juvia's fight was epic
    I'm sorry, but exactly what was epic about that fight?
    She got absorbed and then she used the power of "love" to somehow defeat Keith from the inside...

That's probably, IMO, the worst fight since the beginning of this manga.
    And it sucks because I really like Juvia and I was really eager to see her shine in a real battle...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 394 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    That would be the case if all of silver's raw power was transferred to grey AND he also got full devil slayer magic so to speak (and not just an arm or a technique worth of it). Silver pulled that off but when it came to magic he was insanely strong, more so than graves (even if graves did pull a win).
    Silver seems more well-rounded that his son as well though, even in hand-to-hand combat. But being resistant to fire appears to be a pure characteristic of that kind of magic in itself, Silver himself explicitly said that the reason he mastered Ice devil slayer magic was because E.N.D was a flame demon. Flames don't seem to be able to melt Ice made from Ice devil slaying magic since Natsu couldn't do so, Silver probably thought that E.N.D's flames would not be able to as well.

Though about Gray, I hope that this "memento" should I say, he received from his father is going to be permanent and not just for this fight, I always thought of him having a serious power-up but I think we'll just kind of wait and see. Even though it is kind of an assumption, who knows if Silver didn't have a tattoo on his arm just like Gray, we couldn't see because he wore long-sleeved clothing and gloves but as I've said it's just an assumption. Gray will have to perform his Slaying type techniques like Ice Devil's Rage... or whatever other techniques. I can't really imagine that a demon taught Silver this magic tbh. Just like God slaying magic, Devil slaying magic is probably self-taught so I think that Gray may learn about the new magic he received by learning how to use it against the remaining members of the Nine Ghost Gates.

Really... I don't see any better than Tempesta and Torafusa in this case, they are going to be good training dummies and I suspect that Gray will one-shot them leaving Natsu with a jealous expression.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    Yes, I remember this scene especially when Makarov and Natsu slammed their faces onto Freed's runes was hilarious. It was very puzzling on how the young ones could not escape the enchantment. As for Makarov, it was understandable as he was over 80. (I can't recall if there was a "double" enchantment to set two rules or another follow-on rule attached to the first.) But if the Dragon Slayers were indeed older than how they actually look, then it would be interesting to know why.

When the chapter ends with an "answer" telling readers that E.N.D. is a flame demon, anyone would suspect or speculate (and maybe expect) the aforesaid Being to be related to fire. Perhaps the hint is really obvious that it has something to do with Igneel since it is a Fire Dragon and a Flame Dragon King, and is also a foster father of Natsu. Perhaps it may even be related to Natsu, since he is the Fire Dragon Slayer who is related to Igneel.

So who is E.N.D?
    As for the mysteries revolving with E.N.D, him being of flame-type brings his connection closer towards Igneel and Natsu. I don't think Gray will be able to defeat E.N.D alone, even as of now, I don't think he's even a match for Mard Geer though he should be able to take down the other Nine ghost gates members. I'm pretty sure that it will be Gray & Natsu v/s E.N.D for this matter, though I do wonder who will be the one to take down Mard Geer.

As more and more revelations are revealed, E.N.D seems closer and closer to Natsu. How did Zeref knew of Natsu's existence in the first place...? Zeref knowing of Natsu's existence and I believe that E.N.D will be Natsu's first big obstacle as a result. At first, it will be Gray & Natsu vs E.N.D and then, Natsu vs E.N.D. Natsu will manage to pull it off but if anything, I think he'll need to get a big power-up so as to be able to do so.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; July 25, 2014 at 02:21 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member narutostrength's Avatar
    Country
    Paraguay
    Post Thanks / Like

But, if Natsu really is E.N.D., the strongest demon that Zeref has made, why does Zeref want Natsu to kill him? Did he create END JUST for that purpose?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Juvia fight was cra...

Probably worse fight so far. No i cant kill you, no , no. Die mothe......er

About Natsy being E.N.D, if he's E.N.D shouldnt rest of those demon knew that he's their master.

E.N.D could be something similar like Gray father

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member AlexGK's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Juvia better get laid after this, this time she really deserved it Gray needs to man up for real now

Otherwise, meh. Since for me the only good thing about this manga aside from the epic art is character interactions and relationships, I long since stopped ranting about the crappy plot. Nothing is perfect after all (yes, not even FMA ).

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I predicted that 100%... Oh well.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was pretty anti-climactic. I really have no idea how Juvia managed to get inside of Keith. It is a pretty cool way to kill someone, but shouting about feelings and bonds while crying after doing that kind of ruins the brutality. Everything else about the fight was completely uninteresting. What does Keith even DO anyway? I get it, he raises people from the dead, but what was up with the black sand he was using and turning into? And if he's made of it then why didn't he just turn back into it when Juvia got inside him.

Gray just gets Ice Devil Slayer magic from Silver, apparently you can just give it away like a gift card...and E.N.D. is a flame demon. Maybe there really is a connection with Natsu then. So many people have been predicting that though, I'd prefer something surprising.

Also Tartaros, it's great that you knew Silver was acting against you, but that doesn't really make you look any less dumb lol.
    Last edited by exacta; July 25, 2014 at 05:06 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: Fairy Tail 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

I'm thinking about something..take a look at this :

Early Nasu design :

Spoiler show

The first version of Natsu was supposed to have horns,maybe it was his link with the dragons or maybe demons...

In any case i really love the theory "Nasu = END" and for some reason when think about nastu/demon i'm thinking about this :

Spoiler show

Nahhhh
    I'm overthinking too much about this and the truth about end will be really simple
    Last edited by KOrto; July 25, 2014 at 07:11 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    A plothole in thsi arc is that the demon girl that was fighting Erza I think she was called kyoka stated that Silver has a demon form. How if he is an undead human who didn't get changed into a demon?
    Kyouka didn't seem to know Keith was a necromancer, otherwise she would've had him revive the ex-Chairman in the first place, instead of sending Ezel to manually activate the first Face.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member narutostrength's Avatar
    Country
    Paraguay
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    That's probably, IMO, the worst fight since the beginning of this manga.
    And it sucks because I really like Juvia and I was really eager to see her shine in a real battle...
    i liked her determination but hey

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

this manga is absolute garbage.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hassan View Post
    this manga is absolute garbage.
    There are worse manga around trust me. LOL
    FT has some WTF moments, but I don't think that it is that bad.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    Juvia fight was cra...

Probably worse fight so far. No i cant kill you, no , no. Die mothe......er

About Natsy being E.N.D, if he's E.N.D shouldnt rest of those demon knew that he's their master.

E.N.D could be something similar like Gray father
    Not if the rest of the demons never saw E.N.D human form. Imagine how they would have reacted if they knew that their master is actaully a kid.
    Shimon said that Igneels flames destroy all evil so after Igneel finshed E.N.D the demon Natsu came out to be the human form of E.N.D and additionaly he was a little kid too. That is probably why Igneel couldn't bring himself to kill E.N.D.

If Zeref wants to die why don't he face Acnologia? I mean Acnologia seems eager to kill Zeref even appearing where Zeref appears and destroying everything. Additionaly Zeref is scared of Acnologia so Acnologia should be more than capable to kill him.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast