Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

11 40.74%
  • Good

9 33.33%
  • Okay

5 18.52%
  • Boring...

1 3.70%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

1 3.70%
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Fairy Tail 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

You guys really judge everything without knowing anything...

Fairy tail manga with this arc has been the better ( bleach, naruto,one piece etc)

True Juvia fight could be a little better but this happens in every fuking manga!!! some fights are meant to be quick!

Gray got his power up cause he deserved it, stop BS about "you can now give powers just like that" Every dragon slayer got their powers by offer, (dragon gave that power to natsu,wendy and gajeel... others got lacrimas)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This was a pretty solid, yet predictable, chapter. Obviously Juvia was going to defeat the Necromancer, and Gray was going to get the demon slaying magic, I'm just glad the author didn't drag out a rather uninteresting fight for 3-4 chapters. I thought the way Juvia killed Kieth was pretty bad ass, way more intense than throwing a ball through him lol.

The only thing I don't understand is Silvers' logic. END is a fire demon, so he chose to learn Ice Demon Slaying magic? Wouldn't it make more sense to learn Fire Demon Slaying Magic?
    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    PS. To bad you are not 4 years older and living in my country as i would love to exchange ideas over a drink :P
    Tell the emperor that my hall has fallen to the ground. Phoibos no longer has his house, nor his mantic bay, nor his prophetic spring; the water has dried up.- Pythia of Delphi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    This was a pretty solid, yet predictable, chapter. Obviously Juvia was going to defeat the Necromancer, and Gray was going to get the demon slaying magic, I'm just glad the author didn't drag out a rather uninteresting fight for 3-4 chapters. I thought the way Juvia killed Kieth was pretty bad ass, way more intense than throwing a ball through him lol.

The only thing I don't understand is Silvers' logic. END is a fire demon, so he chose to learn Ice Demon Slaying magic? Wouldn't it make more sense to learn Fire Demon Slaying Magic?
    With ice he can freeze him(remember the previous arc, only gray could melt silvers ice)

Just a theory

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post

This is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    With ice he can freeze him(remember the previous arc, only gray could melt silvers ice)

Just a theory
    What Silver forze was the remaining flame of Atlas flame And whe Wendy revived him for a bit that bit power of Atlas flame melted the whole ice. Only cause he forze Natsu doesn't mean he can freeze E.N.D or a fire Dragon. It was mentioned that Natsu is nowhere near the flams of a Dragon. So Gray will utterly fail in fighting E.N.D cause fire melts ice.
    And how did Silver even come to the conclusion that he could take on E.N.D with devil slaying magic in the first place if he never met him. One of the CSK's most powerful spells did hold of Geer for like 3 seconds.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member AlexGK's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hassan View Post
    this manga is absolute garbage.
    Story-wise, yes. But, albeit being the most important one, story is not the only thing we should consider when evaluating, right?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand, If you think something is garbage, then why keep reading it. People forget these Maga are marketed to 10-13 year old boys no adults.....

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

This manga is published in the shounen magazine, one cannot expect something like an "adult entertainment". For those below 13 years of age, it would be considered as children. Perhaps Pokemon or Digimon might be more suitable.

Of course one is free to read or watch anything at his/her own risk, I'm just talking about the comic classification.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5