Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Did Hagoromo give Naruto better powers then Sasuke?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Did Hagoromo give Naruto better powers then Sasuke?

I am not confusing anything, these terms are fan-made and there is no standard. Anyway, I am talking about the strongest Susano'o. Sasuke used it as an armor for Kurama before receiving Indra's power. And I am not sure if the wings wings are new.

About the black Chidori, I am not sure about what that is, but is it really a surprise that he can do that with the Rinnengan? Though Pain or Madara did little use of it, it was said to use all Chakra types, control over ying-yand and master any Jutsu instantly.
    Last edited by Fox666; July 22, 2014 at 11:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They may be fan made, but there are actual differences and they serve a purpose. If you claim Sasuke's used the Final Susanoo before, and you're referring to the winged one, then you're wrong, because he never used it before gaining Hagoromo's chakra. But because it, just like the one he had when he gained EMS, is called "Final Susanoo", you have to clarify the difference or else you're just adding to the confusion.

The wings are new. He never once had wings on his Susanoo until now. Madara did, but Sasuke isn't Madara. Not to mention, we're referring to Sasuke using something of his own accord, through his own chakra. When he used Final Susanoo back then it still had no wings and he was being helped with creating it.

There's a reason for the fan-names. Because clarification is necessary.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I disagree. The only Bujuogoma wielders to wield them have been Juubi Jinchuuriki, or characters with chakra from al 9 bijuu. Ditto for all the symbols on their backs. All of these are Juubi Jinchuuriki exclusive prior to Hagoromo's interference.
    Naruto received the Sage's Senjutsu/Sage Mode, this is why he can manifest the Truthseekers. Why did you think I once said that Nature energy and Bijuu chakra are different judging from Obito not only being able to steal the Madara's Bijuu power but also some of Madara's Senjutsu of the six paths ? and I remember that you agreed with that. Talking about Obito, he had no Bijuu chakra, yet he formed a Truthseeker ball which was then shaped into a Shakujo while stealing some of Madara's Six paths Senjutsu ( note : this was even before he stole Bijuu chakra from Madara so that's further support to my claim ). In Naruto's case, obviously he did not steal Hagoromo's chakra he received Hagoromo's Senjutsu as I've said, that's why he's able to manifest the Truthseeking balls and gained the ability to fly.

I'm saying all of this because Naruto received half of the Sage's power just like Sasuke received that other half, that's all. You said that he gained the ability to heal people and the ability to sense invisible foes, however, do you really think that only these abilities make up 50% of the Sage's power? No way. Remember that the Sage had two main powers ; his Senjutsu ( that's why it's called Senjutsu of the Six Paths after all ; because Hagoromo is reverred as the Six paths and the first/original user ) and his Rinnegan. The former power was given to Naruto while the latter power to Sasuke. The Truthseeking orbs and the Rinnegan seal as well as the ability to fly are part of the Six path's/Hagoromo's Senjutsu. Hagoromo who was once a Juubi Jinchuuriki and somehow even after having been separated from the Juubi for centuries, still retained its power since he manifested Truthseekers during his meeting with Naruto & Sasuke, gave this part of this power to Naruto, that's all there is to it.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; July 23, 2014 at 03:28 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

What for a Power became Sasuke form the 1 Hokage??
    I think he became Senju Power to activate Rinnegan...
    or I understand this wrong and he use it vs Naruto?????

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

well , Sasuke Rinnegan has nothing with Hagomoro , in fact it was result of mixture between Hashirama Cells + SAsuke body + a near death experience ...

Sasuke just recieve some dark chakra

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke got eye with new power on the other hand Naruto almost used his power that old man gave him.

Sasuke got better power up.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3