Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Nisekoi Chapter 132 Discussion/133 Predictions

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nisekoi Chapter 132 Discussion/133 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Nisekoi.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Leoat12; July 24, 2014 at 08:33 AM.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nisekoi Chapter 132 Spoiler Thread

Raw is out! (in Chinese)
    http://www.mangabird.com/nisekoi-132

The CP was not what I hoped, but it was good even so. It was an unseen side of Haru.

---------- Post added July 24, 2014 at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was July 23, 2014 at 03:13 PM ----------

Chapter is out!

Haru really understimate herself, she is as beautiful as Kosaki, but she doesn't realize it. Fuu-chan is really a Ruri 2, she put Haru in embarassing situations everytime without asking Haru's opinion, she makes an effort to make Haru being more self-aware. I didn't expect that Haru would've a fan club though. XD

About Paula, I said this in the previous chapter discussion:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12
    Paula could be used more, she has hidden "capabilities", she was so cute as a cat.
    Komi Naoshi heard my appeals and showed Paula in a spectacular way, I think it was unfair her elimination, but funny at the same time because she was not friendly at all. Well, Tsugumi said her to shut up, she did so. XD

Onodera late entrance is unfair, too. She has friends in the organizing committee and among the judges. UNFAIR.
    Now, let's see what will happen...

On side note, Shuu and other people mentioned 7 heroines of Boniyari... Let's see who might be:
    Chitoge, Onodera, Marika, Tsugumi, Yui-nee(?), Ruri(?), ????
    It seems that Haru, Fuu-chan and Paula are not there, so it makes at least one vacancy... Who she might be? Komi Naoshi threw it now... I think he didn't mention anything like that in the past. It is a clue to a new girl?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Linkzerx9's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nisekoi Chapter 132 Discussion/133 Predictions

I liked a lot the costumes for Paula in this arc, like a cat looks adorable and in the parade with the braid and elegant attire reminded me Alto of Hime doll (would not be bad to get to see her idol too).

Little did I like Haru for his personality, also Kosaki, but they were not bad costumes, would have preferred to see Haru with another outfit instead of the pastry shop, Mary's have very battered lately XD

With 7 heroines I imagine it will be the 4 girls of keys: Chitoge, Kosaki, Mari and Yui, the other 3 at least one of the main group should be, Tsugumi or Ruri at least I do not think it discard Yui, I hope that when the rest appear to be non-recurring in the series.

I think it will be very obvious that the final will be between the dera sisters, or leave both as winners or end choose to Haru, as this seems more arc to she do not think that a bad time making Raku prefers kosaki front over her so.
    Last edited by Linkzerx9; July 25, 2014 at 01:19 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm cheering for Chitoge or Marika all the way. But I doubt any of them will win the contest. Onedera and Haru will be the main spotlight this arc.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I'm cheering for Chitoge or Marika all the way. But I doubt any of them will win the contest. Onedera and Haru will be the main spotlight this arc.
    Chitoge is one of the judges and Marika was disqualified for using improper clothes. XD
    It is about Onodera and Haru.

New Reply