Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 755 Discussion/ 756 Prediction

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece Chapter 755 Discussion/ 756 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 755 Spoiler Discussion

So in this weeks chapter we will finally see the dwarf princess and why iam thinking its gonna be a boring chapter because of that?

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Winlyx-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So this chapter involves the princess. Hopefully we will get more on Franky's battle as well. She doesn't seem as mean as what they described though. Maybe being locked up for so long gave her an attitude change.
    Eight Down Two To Go

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like we will get to see the midget version of Shirohoshi. Both the dwarfs princess and the fishmen princess were introduced crying.
    Lets hope it will only take like half a page.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I think that Princess Monchéri isn't a dispotic, spoiled bitch as the dwarves said. Well, she's probably spoiled, I'll give you that, but I also think that she's the only dwarf that isn't a total douchbag who believes everything she's told, and the other dwarves mistake that for having a nasty personality. Just my 2 cents... but it would be hilarious and I wouldn't be surprised if Oda actually chose something similar for Monchéri character

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner faiz461's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

my first thought when i saw the picture: Harime Nui
    RIP Ace

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly I start getting really fed up with these bones they throw at us. I mean, if they have already read the chapter and have time to draw these "&=##, why don't they simply give us the complete spoilers !!??

I really miss the days when we had spoilers on monday and scans on wednesday !!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I like what oda is doing.
    He taking everything now so later we dont have drama all over the action.
    Last chapter we have the samurai and now the princess.

Yeah lets get this out of the way. So later we only have fight over fight
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe oda is planning to create his very own version of the disney princesses abit with a twist lol

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Balearic Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hydraw90 View Post
    So in this weeks chapter we will finally see the dwarf princess and why iam thinking its gonna be a boring chapter because of that?
    Because the Chinese group Ishuhui have the full raw and the most interesting thing that they find to spoil us with is the dwarf princess.

Sorry for reading your mind for you.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping for a finish of Zoro's fight. Would be nice to see some progress in the arc as far as enemies falling. Don't know why he keeps teasing us with glimpses of the fights. Maybe Oda is losing his touch and thinks this is what readers want.. I for one find it very frustrating and annoying. I've always felt like I had a weekly appetite for One Piece and he's always done great at satisfying it up until Dressrosa.. Lately though I feel like a starving man who he just handed a empty bowl to

Never been too interested in the Dwarf Princess. I'm kind of tired of dealing with Princesses in this series.. Hopefully this one won't be as in depth as Shirahoshi (Doubt that's going to happen since she's not Poseidon)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Last chapter, Kanjuro was finally shown, now we will have Manshelly? What's next? Law's flashback? [heavy breathing]

Quote Originally Posted by faiz461 View Post
    my first thought when i saw the picture: Harime Nui
    So she's gonna kill Kyros, and Rebecca will start wearing an even skimpier outfit?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

These spoilers/teasers are a waste of time...... but atleast that part is closed off now....

What is unanswered , is Burgess angle and Big Mama
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Winlyx-chan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drakrami View Post
    Because the Chinese group Ishuhui have the full raw and the most interesting thing that they find to spoil us with is the dwarf princess.

Sorry for reading your mind for you.
    That's not neccesseraly true. Last week they gave us a picture of Kanjuro and the highlight of that chapter was deffently the fight between Zoro and Pica.

Quote Originally Posted by catagon87 View Post
    I was hoping for a finish of Zoro's fight. Would be nice to see some progress in the arc as far as enemies falling. Don't know why he keeps teasing us with glimpses of the fights. Maybe Oda is losing his touch and thinks this is what readers want.. I for one find it very frustrating and annoying. I've always felt like I had a weekly appetite for One Piece and he's always done great at satisfying it up until Dressrosa.. Lately though I feel like a starving man who he just handed a empty bowl to

Never been too interested in the Dwarf Princess. I'm kind of tired of dealing with Princesses in this series.. Hopefully this one won't be as in depth as Shirahoshi (Doubt that's going to happen since she's not Poseidon)
    I can see this week having a couple good pages with Franky's fight. If we are getting more from inside the Factory it would make sense. Zoro so far is clearly dominating his fight and the real battle has not nor is it close to beginning. He's not going to continue with one battle most likely for a while. I just hope we don't see more arguing between who is going to take Doff's head. That has truly gotten old. I want to see Luffy's group make some real progress not be filled with more useless banter.
    Eight Down Two To Go

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Good thing that its like about 10-20% of chapter, so whatever. Speaking about Burgess - i'm tending to believe he'll fight Diamante or Trebol cause I doubt he's gonna tolerate this cage situation.

New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast