Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 755 Discussion/ 756 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 755 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Winlyx-chan View Post
    That's not neccesseraly true. Last week they gave us a picture of Kanjuro and the highlight of that chapter was deffently the fight between Zoro and Pica.
    Well, "the most interesting thing they find..." doesn't have to mean "the most interesting thing there is...", or at least I sensed sarcasm in there, probably exactly based on how it went with the last chapter.

Then again, it's hard to correctly spot sarcasm on the Internet
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Mah gawd! more multiple narrative before the Odon. This guy doesn't know when to stop.
    The thing i was more eager to know, the fucking dwarv princess asking help. Zori should kill all the mothafuckers below his level, including Dofla ofcourse.

Waiting for the entire chapter.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TrueRaiKage's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I havnt been impressed with the last couple of chapters since the start of the birdcage plot the arc has dulled.....so much so that the intro of samurai #2 n zoros fight lack the splash that they shld.. it seems to have lost focus. Almost as if the many different parts have mixed the author up. I'm guessing its been this way since he got sick..but I'm sure I'm wrong about that.
    Last edited by TrueRaiKage; July 29, 2014 at 06:16 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RedBerserk's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, i hope this is not another annoying princess in peril.
    Maybe it turns out that she is an incredible overpowered badass that will own the Doflamingo family lol she will defeat Doflamingo himself thanks to Luffy and Burgess help (Blackbeard decided it's a good chance to take down Doflamingo and ordered Burgess to help the others and take him down)... one can only hope!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc just seems to have dragged on for to long.....I don't think this arc will be done before the year is out.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, I guess to many reactions to how we slowly are getting to see some of the "mysteries" of this arc getting reveled, I mean it's odd that the whole thing has lasted this long and we are getting some progress in areas I almost forgot. Assuming the plot in this chapter takes us to the SMILE factory?

I guess Oda wants to drag the full epic conclusion to the arc, but it seems he was saving stuff up so it's not just Luffy, Law and co. running after Doflamingo? So we get these side events now? I like to see how these plots will come together in the end as well as wanting them to have a bigger influence in a climax that will not lead to a disappointment in the arc, which was in a few terms and experiment arc for New World large arcs for Oda it seems?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't believe so many people are dissing a whole chapter before they even read just because of one fan made drawing

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kracken View Post
    Can't believe so many people are dissing a whole chapter before they even read just because of one fan made drawing
    no we are not pissed about the whole chapter we are pissed because we miss the old spoilers before we see a lot of text for a spoiler so we got the gist of what's gonna happen when the english translation is out that's why it's called a spoiler

and because of that spoiler the thread will be full of members to talk about the spoiler before the english chapter is out sometimes the pages are too many for just a spoiler discussion but now? it's just 2 pages ? because there is nothing to talk about

and it's not a spoiler but a TEASER (fan made drawing) what the hell happened? i miss the old spoilers
    Last edited by kidopitz27; July 29, 2014 at 11:37 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    no we are not pissed about the whole chapter we are pissed because we miss the old spoilers before we see a lot of text for a spoiler so we got the gist of what's gonna happen when the english translation is out that's why it's called a spoiler

and because of that spoiler the thread will be full of members to talk about the spoiler before the english chapter is out sometimes the pages are too many for just a spoiler discussion but now? it's just 2 pages ? because there is nothing to talk about

and it's not a spoiler but a TEASER (fan made drawing) what the hell happened? i miss the old spoilers
    Oh, OK. Personally I sometimes felt the old spoilers were too much because it was like you'd already read the chapter before it came out, so I like little teasers instead of all the raws and a synopsis. Because then you can speculate on what's going on without concretely knowing, so it's more fun But you do have a point that they could give us a little more to talk about than a single picture.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Raw is out on manga bird - read through it all - all just fillers. Another boring chapter..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

So the official spelling is Mansherry, huh. Suck it Mangastream.

Annoyed to see that neither Senor Pink nor Pica are down for good.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member StrawHat 13's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I would like to see the chapter titled;"The fourth card", adding princess manshelly(?) To the other three established cards (momo, factory, CC) respectively. I have a feeling that Oda is slowly(painfully) pealing back the layers of each person's history as it relates to Dofla(the purpose of the trip to Dress Rosa for the samurai before PH, the 800 year history of the dwarf's grudge and the princess' imprisonment, not to mention LAW'S Past) eventually leading to a huge flashback the satisfies and answers all of the questions of this arc. while telling (showing) more about Dofla himself and his true story and transgressions leading up to our current events.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this is the part of the story arcs which I dislike. It feels like oda adds plot point after plot point and then it all gets suddenly resolves... And the fights are still going on. This is dragging on endlessly, as fun as this part of the arc is I want to see it over with.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

And here we have another boring chapter.
    The Skypia arc is nothing compared to this arc with the slow pace and dragging things on. I wonder why Oda is making things difficult for himself by trying to handle so many characters in one arc. As we already didn't have enough. So with the midget Shirohoshi things will drag on even more and the executives of DD seem to be a joke cause Franky left in the middle of a fight and senior pink didn't do anything. So Franky in this arc will altogether have defeated 4 executives of DD. Nice going.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    I wonder why Oda is making things difficult for himself by trying to handle so many characters in one arc.
    I think it's because all these characters are going to come back in the future and play some kind of a role in the end. Oda has said there's going to be a massive war and it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of characters don't come back to be part of it. Also, Oda has recently said he's had a lot of inspiration for new characters and they all may be a result of that.

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast