Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 755 Discussion/ 756 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 755 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kracken View Post
    I think it's because all these characters are going to come back in the future and play some kind of a role in the end. Oda has said there's going to be a massive war and it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of characters don't come back to be part of it. Also, Oda has recently said he's had a lot of inspiration for new characters and they all may be a result of that.
    Even without all the new characters the One Piece world already has a lot of characters that play a big role. And we also have to remember that the Supernovas like Law,Kidd etc weren't planned form the beginning but were forced on Oda from his managers casue they thought Luffy needed more rivals. So this whole arc originally wasn't planned like this by Oda and could be the reason why it sucks so much.

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems Mansherry has a powerful ability that Doflamingo wants to use, can she be a decider in the arc?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Dofla and little girls with powers.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post
    Raw is out on manga bird - read through it all - all just fillers. Another boring chapter..
    Its a bit slow lately. At the end it will probably be for the best, but right now the chapters don't seem very meaningful.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Oda didn't realize that the FI arc sucked and Shirohashi sucked too and that is why he is using again the same plot. A princess ofa tribe that the villain needs because of her special ability.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Mansherry has a special power? So it's not a coincidence that she looks like Nui Harime?

The chapter is godawful, by the way. I've been called sexist more than a few times in my life, but even I haven't ever been so disrespectful and chauvinist towards a woman. That, and also zero story progress. Funny to see that Kanjuro is more useful than Kin'emon has ever been... but why didn't he try to escape before if he always could?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Was a great chapter and super funny. Sure, the pace is slow but that doesn't really matter.
    It kinda feels like a merge of previous arcs. Kinda disappointed about Doflas Executives, those guys seems all way too weak.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Chapter 755 Discussion/ 756 Prediction

Hilarious, the first already had me laughing with those ladders.
    Also Franky vs Senior Pink is just as funny.

Since everyone keeps repeating every week how the pacing is boring them, I'll keep repeating that I'm not bothered by it and would rather Oda work through everything with quality.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

When i read there's no stopping me on the fifth page, this is the first thing that came to my mind

It was nice to see Franky using a German, next thing he should use is a piledriver

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Didnt like chapter at all. Pace is so slow, this arc will never end.

We are again back to Pica vs Zoro. Didnt Zoro started winning, it seems like their fight started from 0 again.

We got even more new characters.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Heat of the Tundra's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That SMILE Manager lady gives off an East Blue / early Grandline vibe. Didn't like the way she was handled though, it just felt degrading. She was an unnecessary character nonetheless.

Not too sure what Senor Pink's Diaper Bombs are, considering his ability, but they look like Jo2uke's bubbles.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    Didnt like chapter at all. Pace is so slow, this arc will never end.

We are again back to Pica vs Zoro. Didnt Zoro started winning, it seems like their fight started from 0 again.

We got even more new characters.
    No, Zoro didn't show off anything yet except one slash. The battle just starts lol.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nitin's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

may be dwarf princess is another one of the ancient weapon. 3 weapons for one each for one race one for humans in alabasta one for fishmen and another may be dwarfs or giants

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zerofm's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this arc's quite long huh? And we haven't even reached Luffy VS Dofla fight, which most likely won't be a short one.

There's also Sanji VS Big Mom's crew, Zoro VS Pika, Sabo VS Fujitora, (And whoever it is that would fight against Trevor and Diamante), the revelation of Mansherry's power (Which I believe will take at least one chapter, with the last page being the usual "Surprising" page), the result for each fights, some more Flashbacks about Law's past..... errr, did I leave any?
    Credits : .kαede [MF's Forum]

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Darkp's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I did not like this chapter . I don't know is this the place to discuss this but Is it me or something else , the second part of one piece is a downfall . All of these stories felt like they are repeating theirself and unintresting (just maybe saboo comeback chapter was a good plot device but dont think that is handled good after that). And action part was like a joke we could not see a serious fight like 2 years or so which crew go all out or desperate. Villian seem does not stand a chance which they did not : ) . All I felt like filler arcs .
    People Live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true . That is how they define "reality" .
    But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirrage .
    Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world , shaped by their beliefs .

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: One Piece Chapter 755 Discussion/ 756 Prediction

The interesting cover page made me laugh.

Quite a handy skill that Kanjuro had that helped those who were stuck in the scrap yard to escape, though he wasn't being appreciated. What a bunch of complainers! lol

The Tontatta dwarves seemed to overcome their "weaknesses" by using ear plugs. Pretty amazing with their Tontatta Swing and Tail Hammer. Little creatures with such powerful strength.

What was that thing Qween was holding? A super-uber vacuum cleaner? Great that Robota-Fraland came for the rescue. Didn't know Franky can pull off a lie like Usopp? Or maybe Usopp's lying skill has upgraded to the stage where it became contagious? hahaha!

Franky and Senor Pink were so funny - the battle with hugs and kisses and the "battle of men" with their skills that had weird names. lol

Zora and Pica seemed to have their fight over tea party. Robin and Rebecca were still flying (oh dear!). One thing for sure was that the Tontatta Princess was missing somewhere. Viola and King Riku were probably the only level-headed ones that could think straight.

Now, what do we have here? A crying princess who is in need of her prince to rescue her.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast