Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 591 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 591 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Hitsugaya is not dead.
    As I've said before, either Mayuri will find out how to fix it, or Hitusgaya will break out himself.

Don't even remotely get your hopes up, not even a little bit. Are you reading Bleach right now or what?

Hahahaha don't be a party killer let us dream of Hitsugaya's dead LOL, just imagine how great it would be to not see him again...

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Hitsugaya is now walking dead dead dead? Because he's technically dead, was almost dead after fighting getting pwned by Bazz-B and zombified.

Also, spoiler's true, there's a whole raw on the internet.

I don't mind Hitsugaya getting screentime again, because the situation's become too much of a playground for Gotei with everyone with the RG powerups. A zombie captain shows well how dangerous Jizz-elle is.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    Hitsugaya is not dead.
    As I've said before, either Mayuri will find out how to fix it, or Hitusgaya will break out himself.

Don't even remotely get your hopes up, not even a little bit. Are you reading Bleach right now or what?
    I will go with the bold part.

What about his ice clone? He might have used it to deceive his opponent.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    So much speculation and early partying from that picture. HAHA

If the spoiler pic is true, then Giselle dressed Hitsugaya up for the occasion.
    Well he got "giselle'd" of course that would happen. *Shudders

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

The raw is out my friends and... it looks kinda hilarious http://www.mangabee.com/Bleach/591/1/

NINO~! And Cuuhlhoune with his original personality oh my gods!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by raikwolf View Post
    Hahahaha don't be a party killer let us dream of Hitsugaya's dead LOL, just imagine how great it would be to not see him again...
    Believe me, nobody would drool over this more than I would, but I won't fall for Kubo's traps ever again.

I do enjoy that he looks like an over-tanned, metrosexual german teenage-soldier though.

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I will go with the bold part.

What about his ice clone? He might have used it to deceive his opponent.
    I doubt it's an ice-clone, since Giselle can only control actual Shinigami and no inanimate objects. An ice-clone is just a big chunk of moving ice, therefore he wouldn't decieve her/him with that.
    Last edited by Necron; July 30, 2014 at 04:44 AM.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Either way what really bothers me is that is Crapsugaya all over again... Kubo could have use Rose or Keisei or both!, damn he could have even came up with some captains from the past... old 10 squad captain who died on duty (no one knows what was he off fighting on "duty")... the use of arrancar would have no interest against shinigami because they already defeat them but Mayori's move was ok since it's against SR. But using Crapsugaya when we still have a lot of people to watch fighting is beyond the highest level of lame

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see any panel with Hitsu. Or I missed something? Might be a panel is missing. I can see her calling some one and a foot is shown (bottom left) in the raws linked above.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I didn't see any panel with Hitsu. Or I missed something? Might be a panel is missing. I can see her calling some one and a foot is shown (bottom left) in the raws linked above.

Maybe is missing...
    From the raw it seems that this week we are back at the empty chapters

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Since when was he turned into a zombie? I don't remember even them meeting?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nightshade_nova View Post
    If Hitsugaya is really dead, theres still hope with all the hollow-shinigami thing.Or maybe the whole mixup with stolen bankai by the sternritter enabled him to be zombified somehow.

btw, from writing pov, mangas always have popularity contests for the characters so that they can be developed further or be considered to be eliminated.As example, Toriko's Umeda was a 'joke' character that had developed into a deeper personality after he came up on top of the popularity contest. Pretty sure Hitsugaya is up there, wont be easy to kill him off without getting the okay from editors.If he IS dead, we'll get to see some deep backstory, but I doubt that.
    Doesn't matter because the manga is about to end after this arc. He can do whatever he wants now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter's out. Barring the Hits reveal pretty much nothing happened. I want to see what's happening on Bach's side.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Since when was he turned into a zombie? I don't remember even them meeting?
    After his fight with Cang Du, a figure was found next to him and apparently it was Giselle.

I'd say it's quite an entertaining chapter, I'm really glad their personalities are still kept. What surprised me the most was Charlotte wiping out Bambietta, a fraccion? Wow now I'm close to seeing almost everything.
    He pretty much clarified all theories of Giselle being a man with his approach and statement to fight him.

Kinda hoping Hitsugaya dies, Luppi will definitely be the fitting opponent for him in this case.
    It'd be quite hilarious during the middle of Hitsu's battle, an intrusion by Yammy just appears with a curb-stomp to his face while laughing.
    Although if anyone is appropriate to do that would be Halibel since we're on the arrancar theme.
    Last edited by hollowdemon; July 30, 2014 at 05:26 AM.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Last page...(O_O)
    (Deep inhale.)
    (Okay, I´m calm...)
    (Faintly smirking.)
    (...Screw it.)
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    THE F*****G ICE BOY IS DEAD!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!
    (Laughing like a lunatic... Running around in the room and fistpumping in the air with the widest of grins.)
    This is amazing... this is glorious!.... It even makes me forgive the whole gender insults against Giselle (I made up my mind, so I won´t bother with that discussion anymore, no need to discuss something that´s trivial at best...)
    But HALLELUJAH!
    Kubo!
    Keep this going! We finally got real casualties on the shinigami side now! This is fantastic!
    It was definitely worth waiting and avoiding the spoilers for... My mind was literally blown apart from this.
    Rest in peace, Bambietta, you deserve that after all the shit Giselle put you through...
    But I must admit, Toshiro looks better than ever in his new stern ritter uniform !!
    I didn´t even recognize him at first until I saw the zanpakto in his hand...

Also... we all know what this means...
    (Nodding)
    That´s right... Where there´s a zombie-Toshiro... there´s also the chance that there´s a...
    Zombie- Rangiku... Zombiku!
    (Poor, poor Rangiku... she has already lost Gin and now this happens... Well, another reason to see Giselle die a painful death for what she has done I suppose...)
    They died together, and Giselle claims ot have gathered corpses from the get-go so next chapter will probably show the zombified liutenant as well...
    just guessing.

Otherwise... GREAT chapter.
    Great humor, great development, great emotions and the shocker at the end, PERFECT!
    10/10 just to see Kubo have the guts to kill of one of the more popular captains in the fandom...(I was never a fan of him but hey, that´s my personal opinion.)
    Bravo Kubo! Well-played!
    (Wild applaud.)
    Last edited by Nanozom; July 30, 2014 at 05:33 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    After his fight with Cang Du, a figure was found next to him and apparently it was Giselle.

I'd say it's quite an entertaining chapter, I'm really glad their personalities are still kept. What surprised me the most was Charlotte wiping out Bambietta, a fraccion? Wow now I'm close to seeing almost everything.
    He pretty much clarified all theories of Giselle being a man with his approach and statement to fight him.

Kinda hoping Hitsugaya dies, Luppi will definitely be the fitting opponent for him in this case.
    It'd be quite hilarious during the middle of Hitsu's battle, an intrusion by Yammy just appears with a curb-stomp to his face while laughing.
    Although if anyone is appropriate to do that would be Halibel since we're on the arrancar theme.
    That wasn't a surprise, because most of the Sternritters rely on their letter ability. Look no further than As Nodt

New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast