Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Bleach 591 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 591 Discussion / 592 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    I wonder why ichigo is taking her with him. Logically she shouldn't be able to heal anyone there. There is no way besides Kubo screws his story again that Inoue could undo an injury bach inflicted on anyone or hashwald. Or any of the RG. Why is she going there? I understand that Chad is like a super weapong against the SR cause he is a human with hollow powers so every attack off him is poison for any of the SR's. But Inoue? Well maybe Urahara knows that Ishida has a crush on her and wants to use Inoue to make Ishida hesitate in his plans, or she is the last measurement to awaken White if ichigo looses like in HM.
    I thought Orihime´s powers were also hollow based like Chad´s and that´s why he brought her up there...
    Well, that and blocking attacks of course since she´s using a hollow based shield...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nanozom View Post
    I thought Orihime´s powers were also hollow based like Chad´s and that´s why he brought her up there...
    Well, that and blocking attacks of course since she´s using a hollow based shield...
    As far as I know Inoue's ability resembles Shinigamis. hachi said her power manifests in her hair clips like the power of a Shinigami in a zanpaktou. When Ichigo got trashed by Grimmjow Hachi couldn't heal him cause his reiatsu resembled that of a hollow too much but Inoue could do it at that time. So Inoue is the friend who represents ichigo's shinigami side,Chad the hollow and Ishida the quincy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

On the contrary, she was weak at that time: http://www.mangapanda.com/94-803-9/b...apter-349.html
    just like how Uryuu wasn't even able to take on Ulquiorra but now? I'm sure we all would argue a point of Uryuu possibly able to go toe to toe or maybe even best him.
    Now I'm not against on people dying (only Gin being the exception) since I've been waiting for the good guys deaths by now especially this being the final arc.

Wasn't it the Royal Realm though where those 4 became tons more stronger? Perhaps being in that vicinity might trigger her power since it took time for Renji and Rukia to even stand and function properly. I'm sure she didn't just tag along for the sake of doing so, there has to be a reason why.
    She's not a Shinigami that Kubo tends to discard easily, at least I hope he won't otherwise it'd be such a waste to not utilise her one of a kind ability.
    Last edited by hollowdemon; August 05, 2014 at 11:52 AM.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like the whole issue isn't about the death of Toshiro or any of the shinigami, but it is the way they were handled after their death. Seriously, whether Toshiro is dead or alive doesn't really matter. Say, if he is truly dead (like Nanozom's non-stop preaching.. ok ok I heard you.. that boy is dead ) and being zombified, then currently used as a fighting puppet (weapon) without a mind of his own. Soon after, he gets killed (again) by "someone" (the worse would be someone whom he used to know or a beloved friend when he was still a shinigami), then die (again). If this is the case, then his second death will be dying for the sake of dying, and of and for the pleasure of the necromancer who has created him. How cruel can that be for a Death God to die in such a dishonourable way, particularly that these shinigami are such prideful Beings with superior standings in their own Society?

As for the "saving" part, if Orihime gets wind of what's happening, I believe she may try to "save" (or revive) those who "died". Maybe she may turn back or Ichigo may ask her to, or both of them turned back together. Well, looking at their character, these pair are quite a kind-hearted people and they do have a heart for their friends. I don't think they can bear to see them dying in such a horrible way and if there is even a little chance (no matter how small) that they can save them, they would. It is only a matter of whether they can get to them in time. Perhaps if Toshiro and whoever that has been dead and zombified, and is beyond Orihime's ability in reviving them, then it will truly be a shame.

If the revival is deemed impossible, then at least let their souls rest in peace and after all these fights are over, they can hold a funeral (or memorial) for them to "send off their spirits" to the other world (whichever world it may be in Bleach universe).

As for the current moment, I hope that the tortures, abuses and humiliation do not go too far beyond (breaking my heart into pieces *sob sob*) and the "zombie theme" ..... hmmm.... do you add milk or coffee in your cereal for your breakfast?
    Last edited by ProGoddess; August 05, 2014 at 01:38 PM.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    There is a huge difference in the perception between a male and female manga character touching the same genders secondary sexual characteristics though. You don't see boys touching each others beards or muscles that often.
    Except Chizuru actually is a lesbian.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as I know Inoue's ability resembles Shinigamis. hachi said her power manifests in her hair clips like the power of a Shinigami in a zanpaktou. When Ichigo got trashed by Grimmjow Hachi couldn't heal him cause his reiatsu resembled that of a hollow too much but Inoue could do it at that time. So Inoue is the friend who represents ichigo's shinigami side,Chad the hollow and Ishida the quincy.
    I'd have to disagree; Orihime's hairpins resemble a FullBring object more than a Shinigami's Zanpakutou, as they're an object of importance to her rather than a weapon forged from dead Shinigami souls. It's been all but explicitly stated that Orihime is a FullBringer...
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I'd have to disagree; Orihime's hairpins resemble a FullBring object more than a Shinigami's Zanpakutou, as they're an object of importance to her rather than a weapon forged from dead Shinigami souls. It's been all but explicitly stated that Orihime is a FullBringer...
    Here is what hachi said:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-682-14/...apter-228.html
    Naturally Inoue and Chad are Fullbringer. Fullbringer are not a new sort of power but rather humans who either use Shinigami or Hollow powers.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is what hachi said:
    Naturally Inoue and Chad are Fullbringer. Fullbringer are not a new sort of power but rather humans who either use Shinigami or Hollow powers.
    I kinda agree, but kinda disagree...

FullBringers aren't a completely new race by any means, as they're derived from Humans who have access to remnants of Hollow power; however, there are some abilities shown by neither Humans nor Hollows that FullBringers possess, such as the Bringer Light ability that they use to move at high speed. I don't think FullBringers can be produced from traces of Shinigami power either; it looks like all of them are Hollow-derived.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I kinda agree, but kinda disagree...

FullBringers aren't a completely new race by any means, as they're derived from Humans who have access to remnants of Hollow power; however, there are some abilities shown by neither Humans nor Hollows that FullBringers possess, such as the Bringer Light ability that they use to move at high speed. I don't think FullBringers can be produced from traces of Shinigami power either; it looks like all of them are Hollow-derived.
    Well Ginjou was more Shinigami than Hollow cause he could use bankai, which is surely a Shinigami trait. But I have to admit that he also leans towards hollow's cause he can use cero. Let's agree that fullbringers are something between hollow's and shinigamis.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Ginjou was more Shinigami than Hollow cause he could use bankai, which is surely a Shinigami trait. But I have to admit that he also leans towards hollow's cause he can use cero. Let's agree that fullbringers are something between hollow's and shinigamis.
    I got the impression that Ginjou was a bit of a mixture; he was a Human/Shinigami hybrid (presumably by his mother being Human and his father being Shinigami), but also a FullBringer caused by his mother being attacked by a Hollow before he was born. I suppose FullBringers are more likely to be born when the mother is either a Quincy or is in a set of circumstances where they're much more likely to be attacked by a Hollow (e.g. if they're in a relationship with a spiritual being such as a Shinigami or Quincy).

I still don't think FullBringers can be created as a result of their mother being attacked by a Shinigami whilst they are pregnant, and there's been nothing to suggest this could happen. However, it may turn out that yet another type of being can be born through a Shinigami attacking a pregnant mother (hell, this is yet another possible origin of the circumstances behind Yhwach's birth; he could be the Shinigami-based equivalent of a FullBringer).
    Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

We still don't know the real deal with Ginjou. I'm convinced he's a SWP but thats another story. We'll see. I'm actually looking forward to him in action more than any other character right now. I want to know where his original Shinigami powers went. What he used against Ichigo was just a copy.

Also I think many fans are underestimating the whole Quincy/Hollow (Arrancar) matchup thing. Yeah it is like Pokémon but Kubo had set up the first part since the beginning. We already knew Quincy power can utterly annihilate Hollows so thats why they were nearly wiped out by SS to preserve balance. In this arc Kubo just spun it the other way. You could say its a retcon but its more like an addon. It works because before this arc the only Quincy in the series we see fight a lot is Ishida obviously. But the matchup wouldn't have as great an effect on him because he's impure. So its not as if he was a pure blood and not taking major damage from Hollow/Arrancar and then Kubo comes up with this, contradicting what we saw. Nothing has been contradicted.

Also, do people actually forget His Majesty went to HM to take down Hallibel HIMSELF?? Now we know why. She is the strongest Arrancar left so would be super dangerous to even the SR. Opie was there too with his entire Hunting Squad (who going by their name must specialize in Hollow/Arrancar eradication. Opie must be the best hunter in the SR). So people saying oh well how come they so weak to Arrancar but yet took over HM?? Put things in context please.

As for Hitsugaya, man Kubo could deliver some deliciously trollish results tomorrow. I've thought up some tasty scenarios myself...

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is what hachi said:
    Fullbringers don't use shinigami powers as far as we know, it is fundamentally a hollow's power. At least that was the point ginjo went out of his way to make when explaning fullbring and chad did make the case that his powers were like a hollow's. Inoe does have some points which resemble fullbring (namely that she uses an object) however there are also crucial differences. Her ability is alive to begin with, we see it manifesting through those fairy thingies. For another, we have never actually seen the light which comes out of fullbring when she fights. She didn't even join execution which is also weird everything considered. Even then, ever since she awakened her abilities we have never seen them change unlike chad's or ichigo's. Considering all the training she has had she should have gone through some changes. If she was already at her final fullbring form then it makes no sense that she did not go through the explosion thing ichigo went through when training.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets see if one of these comes true:

1) Its NOT Hitsugaya at all. But Lloyd Lloyd who was killed by Kenpachi and brought back by Giselle. He copied Hits so that why "Hitsugaya" looks like Bambietta.

2) It IS Hitsugaya but he's NOT dead. Turns out only people of a certain powerlevel (Captain or above) look like "real" zombies because Giselle has to make the effect stronger to control them. And being dead or alive has nothing to do with it.

3) It IS Hitsugaya and he IS dead. BUT it turns out shota-kun was a SWP all along. Thats why he has that sick outfit with the special star symbol. And all the SWP's will get one! Apparently this was the plan all along to make the SWP's fight for Yhwach. Thats why Opie was ordered to kill Ichigo and Gremmy tried to meteor Kenpachi to bits. It never mattered if the SWP were alive or not because they were going to be controlled by The Zombie.

4) It IS Hitsugaya and he IS dead. He's NOT a SWP but it turns out Mayuri reverses this crap with PLOTKAI scientific genius the same way Urahara uses his deus ex machina genius to fix everything. Oh and btw Hits kicks everybody's asses including Grimmjow's when he makes his big comeback. Afterall he mastered his zanpakutou during the timeskip but we haven't seen him fight properly this arc yet.

5) We don't find out if its Hits or not or if he's alive or not. Because Kubo immediately switches, no, not to His Majesty, but to Ichigo and friends and spends nearly the entire chapter there. When he does switch its to Yhwach and Kirinji has been defeated off-panel.

Ya might have realized each scenario is more trollish than the last.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xerneas View Post
    We still don't know the real deal with Ginjou. I'm convinced he's a SWP but thats another story. We'll see. I'm actually looking forward to him in action more than any other character right now. I want to know where his original Shinigami powers went. What he used against Ichigo was just a copy.

Also I think many fans are underestimating the whole Quincy/Hollow (Arrancar) matchup thing. Yeah it is like Pokémon but Kubo had set up the first part since the beginning. We already knew Quincy power can utterly annihilate Hollows so thats why they were nearly wiped out by SS to preserve balance. In this arc Kubo just spun it the other way. You could say its a retcon but its more like an addon. It works because before this arc the only Quincy in the series we see fight a lot is Ishida obviously. But the matchup wouldn't have as great an effect on him because he's impure. So its not as if he was a pure blood and not taking major damage from Hollow/Arrancar and then Kubo comes up with this, contradicting what we saw. Nothing has been contradicted.

Also, do people actually forget His Majesty went to HM to take down Hallibel HIMSELF?? Now we know why. She is the strongest Arrancar left so would be super dangerous to even the SR. Opie was there too with his entire Hunting Squad (who going by their name must specialize in Hollow/Arrancar eradication. Opie must be the best hunter in the SR). So people saying oh well how come they so weak to Arrancar but yet took over HM?? Put things in context please.

As for Hitsugaya, man Kubo could deliver some deliciously trollish results tomorrow. I've thought up some tasty scenarios myself...
    Isn't the whole point of ginjo that he did not have "original shinigami powers". The scenario is that he was a substitute shinigami which hints at him getting his powers by getting stabbed by a shinigami. If the powers he had disappeared then the alternative would be that he was left with.... well, nothing. Ichigo was not left like that because he had actual shinigami powers of his own which were awakened by rukia's powers.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 591 Discussion

4 years, 4 years i've been stuck reading bleach regularly ... and the one chapter i miss it's the most epic cliffhanger ever ?! WTF ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

New Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20