Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: queston about where to post something

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ckrit's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

queston about where to post something

I'm thinking of making a thread to gauge interest in Dutch scanlations, but I'm not sure where to post something like that. I figured the Dutch Community thread would be appropriate for this, but it's so deserted I'm afraid no one will pay attention to it there. There have been a few people that made Dutch scanlations in the past, but all of those were many years ago and retranslations of English it seems.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I'm not looking for staff or any help, only curious whether more than 1 or 2 people would actually care about something like this. ^^
    Last edited by ckrit; July 24, 2014 at 05:49 AM.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: queston about where to post something

Yes, indeed, if you are not looking for someone to help the team, then Staff and Project Resources section is not appropriate for you. At this moment I can only agree with your idea to use Dutch Community thread. You can also approach Dutch members you know here and see if they have any idea for you.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply