Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions [Next Chapter: August 15]

  1. #16
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven & Earth
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

    I don't think Juvia will die though it's true that she has suffered a substantial damage when she killed Keith.

    The ending is more of an entertainment or simply put, "just for laughs". But then if we look at the series even in the past, it has been full of funny dialogues and strange behaviours from the characters. It may seem to have some elements of "fanservice" dwelling in it. Though it may be so, the series is still as entertaining as it is and the story is still moving on. I don't really mind the "laughter" part as it brings a lot of laughter whenever I'm reading the series.

    We didn't get to see much of the process of the search of Face from Wendy and Carla this week. Even the other remaining Fairy Tail characters have not been showing up for many chapters. Hopefully we will get to see how these guys have been doing soon.

    Oh, I have checked both the translation of Mangpanda and Mangastream, there seems to be no title for the next chapter. Don't know why..

    ~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~


  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    So seem that that there is really no title for the next chapter.
    Anyways I have not understood what has been happened to Juvia. What Tempesta and Torafusa says.
    Is it just means the Juvia was only injured or they mention something more (particularly what said Tempesta).
    For example what Tempesta could hinted that She was infected, something very similar to what happened with Mira, in this way there is a change that Juvia could transform herself in a demon, just like Mira (if this the case I really would like if both her and Minerva will do a training with Mira, Mira will be their teacher).
    But from the translation of Mangastream, "magical barrier particles" could mean that now Juvia will have some problem when she tries to use her magic, in someway.

    I want to know your opinion about this matter, particularly if I am wrong, if I have misinterpreted this part (this could be possible, since the english is not my first language).

  3. #18
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    What do you think, will Juvia die.

    Strange ending with this chapter.

    Natsy, Gray and Gajeel are on the same level of power. Everyone got new power up.

    not really natsu and gajeel were always equals a while back now it is the first time they've been shown to be so. The only thing is natsu just gets more screen time then gajeel otherwise there both equals and has been made explicit in the manga, there so similar in style even in taste. juivia may or may not get a powerup gray did too lets see what happens there and on that note lucy also got a weird unexplained power level. Now where is laxus

    the king of hades is awesome, using one hand to own two two armed dragon slayers can't get any better and playing around as a bad mean bully picks on the weak and cowardly.

    ---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Lol a demon wondering if natsu and Gaejeel are demons rather than humans. Well he for sure is not the first to wonder if DS are even humans.

    The chapter was funny and it was clear from the beginng that the demons don't stand much of a chance as soon as Nastu and Gajeel get serious. Even Geer isn't doing good cause he is fighting Sting and Rougue even though both DS aren't using Dragonforce so at the time Marde Geer is even weaker than Natsu cause Natsu even fodderized DF Sting and Rougue but Sting and Rougue are keeping up with Geer without DF.


    Adding to your one point one thing that confuses me

    http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/395/18

    why is the demon thats getting owned saying natsu and gajeel are a demon and for that matter why are natsus and gajeels eyes so "wiped out" even lucy seems surprised in this surge of power. It seems that this is not normal in a way. Actually the demons knew they were dragon slayers and so this to him seems atypical or abnormal for a dragonslayer to perform. These demons have been around for a long time and based on even mard geer's exposure, these demons have fought and also met and fought dragon slayers as well along with demon and god slayers and may even have killed them. That "fish demon" seemed shocked and surprised that they had this much power and style of attack and the form they underwent as well.

    Still this is the definition of an alpha male make sure your superior to everyone. I wonder if natus

    ---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Lol a demon wondering if natsu and Gaejeel are demons rather than humans. Well he for sure is not the first to wonder if DS are even humans.

    The chapter was funny and it was clear from the beginng that the demons don't stand much of a chance as soon as Nastu and Gajeel get serious. Even Geer isn't doing good cause he is fighting Sting and Rougue even though both DS aren't using Dragonforce so at the time Marde Geer is even weaker than Natsu cause Natsu even fodderized DF Sting and Rougue but Sting and Rougue are keeping up with Geer without DF.
    True but i think that demon is confused on another front. These demons have lived for a while and so has mard geer and i bet mard geer and these demons have fought and killed previous generation dragon slayers, god slayers and maybe even demon slayers. Which brings an interesting question, could it be that natsu and gajeel have done something atypical or demonic also we did not see what the demon is saying just the "boom bang" outcome his face his muscle or his eyes and smell for that matter could all be of a demon. I wonder if what that demon said has any truth because we have twice seen natsu dressed up as a demon. once in the edolas arc and once after the dragon arc where he dressed up as a king and had a more "Devilish overtone" the same is true with gajeel in the edolas arc where they acted like villians. Maybe that was a foreshadowment of them being related to demons possibly or having a demonic touch.

    I feel this statement wasn't a random statement made by humans.

    ---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MechR View Post
    Well, Marde Geer looks like he's just screwing around to pass the time. I wonder if he knows about Keith's defeat yet?

    mard geer doesn't give a hell. He'll eat keith from the inside out for his defeat like he cares about his minions as the dust on his shoes (worthless) so stop worring. Right now he's humiliating and having fun with two wannabe dragon slayers with one hand enjoy the ownage thats going to follow

  4. #19
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Milan
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    Well, at least Juvia didn't come out unschated from defeating Keith, because otherwise I wouldn't have liked that much a victory without troubles.
    Don't misunderstand, I don't enjoy watching Juvia suffering.
    It's just that the ending of last week's battle felt anticlimatic. XD
    Besides, I'm sure that Gray will save her with his new power.
    As for the chapter itself it was a good one and it was fantastic watching Torafusa and Tempesta using their Heterious forms and Natsu and Gajeel using Iron Shadow Dragon Mode and Fire Thunder Dragon Mode respectively.
    Even though I didn't expect that ending. LOL
    Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
    Last edited by Zasz; August 02, 2014 at 04:17 AM.

  5. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    684
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    Good evening everyone

    I wouldn't take all that "Are they Demons????" thingy to seriously. Maybe its due to translation that they where called "demons", or just lack of matching word.

    On the other hand...

    Tartaros members are referred to as "Demons from the book of Zeref".
    Natural question arises, are there any other Demons, besides those from the book of Zeref?

    Even tho it's not clear if Silver was a demon, or just an undead. But it show's that "Demons" could learn "Demon slaying magic". Thus "Demons" could possibly learn Dragon Slayer magic.

    And Demons have huge life span.

    (Hint that Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel are brainwashed demons, where as Sabertooth DS are just regular humans)

    My gut is telling me that E.N.D. is Natsus father. And that Zeref is actually the one that sealled him into that book...

  6. #21
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Montreal, Quebec
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,483
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    So seem that that there is really no title for the next chapter.
    Anyways I have not understood what has been happened to Juvia. What Tempesta and Torafusa says.
    Is it just means the Juvia was only injured or they mention something more (particularly what said Tempesta).
    For example what Tempesta could hinted that She was infected, something very similar to what happened with Mira, in this way there is a change that Juvia could transform herself in a demon, just like Mira (if this the case I really would like if both her and Minerva will do a training with Mira, Mira will be their teacher).
    But from the translation of Mangastream, "magical barrier particles" could mean that now Juvia will have some problem when she tries to use her magic, in someway.

    I want to know your opinion about this matter, particularly if I am wrong, if I have misinterpreted this part (this could be possible, since the english is not my first language).
    I don't think it's anything that complicated.
    I think Juvia was simply "poisoned' with the same stuff that poisoned Laxus.


    True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!
    ___________________

    Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

  7. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,074
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollum View Post
    Good evening everyone

    Natural question arises, are there any other Demons, besides those from the book of Zeref?
    *cough* galuna island or whatever it is called *cough*

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #23
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MechR View Post
    Well, Marde Geer looks like he's just screwing around to pass the time. I wonder if he knows about Keith's defeat yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Well Marde doesn't hit me as the guy who cares if anyone of the other demons dies.
    Besides technically all of the demons could be revived or? I mean it's not like the books of the demons got destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by amitnaruto View Post
    mard geer doesn't give a hell. He'll eat keith from the inside out for his defeat like he cares about his minions as the dust on his shoes (worthless) so stop worring. Right now he's humiliating and having fun with two wannabe dragon slayers with one hand enjoy the ownage thats going to follow
    That wasn't really my point. Marde may not care about Keith personally, but he was using the zombie ex-Chairman to remotely activate all the Faces, and Keith's zombies stopped functioning when Keith was defeated. That would seem to throw a wrench in Marde's plans.

  10. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Storm's End
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    885
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MechR View Post
    That wasn't really my point. Marde may not care about Keith personally, but he was using the zombie ex-Chairman to remotely activate all the Faces, and Keith's zombies stopped functioning when Keith was defeated. That would seem to throw a wrench in Marde's plans.
    Marde is strange and what he is saying and doing is even stranger. If END is sealed in a book wouldn't he then need magic to awaken END? If yes then why is Tartaros trying to get rid of all the magic in world?

    The only logical reason I can think of is that END is sealed and to undo the seal Tartaros wants to get rid of all the magic in the world cause then the seal will get undone too. But this would also mean that Zeref looses his powers or? I mean he is a human who uses magic. And it would also mean that END is not in the book Marde is holding but sealed either in someone or somewhere.
    Zeref is a mage who brought the demons to live with magic so how will END gets brought back to live if he again is only a book without magic.
    I believe that besides Marde nobody knows what is truly going on and that all the face stuff might be a distraction to the true plan of Tartaros or Marde.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #25
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven & Earth
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Marde is strange and what he is saying and doing is even stranger. If END is sealed in a book wouldn't he then need magic to awaken END? If yes then why is Tartaros trying to get rid of all the magic in world?

    The only logical reason I can think of is that END is sealed and to undo the seal Tartaros wants to get rid of all the magic in the world cause then the seal will get undone too. But this would also mean that Zeref looses his powers or? I mean he is a human who uses magic. And it would also mean that END is not in the book Marde is holding but sealed either in someone or somewhere.
    Zeref is a mage who brought the demons to live with magic so how will END gets brought back to live if he again is only a book without magic.
    I believe that besides Marde nobody knows what is truly going on and that all the face stuff might be a distraction to the true plan of Tartaros or Marde.
    Wow! Interesting theory there.

    I'm just thinking along the line of what you said. If END isn't sealed in the Book but is in someone or somewhere, then where is it and in whom? Recall Silver mentioned about the Flame Demon and besides, END is also the strongest demon that Zeref has created. Thus if the two criteria fit, then END is probably sealed in someone's body.

    There were many speculations about who END really was. Does that mean END is really inside one of the Slayer Dragon's body? In fact, Natsu and Igneel were mentioned. Perhaps END is really related to one of them or both, seeing that one is a flame-type Slayer Dragon, while the other is a Flame Dragon itself.

    We probably wouldn't know the answer till it comes out of the horse mouth (most likely from Marde Geer) or Zeref himself?

    ~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~


  13. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Storm's End
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    885
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

    Spoiler show


    Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    Wow! Interesting theory there.

    I'm just thinking along the line of what you said. If END isn't sealed in the Book but is in someone or somewhere, then where is it and in whom? Recall Silver mentioned about the Flame Demon and besides, END is also the strongest demon that Zeref has created. Thus if the two criteria fit, then END is probably sealed in someone's body.

    There were many speculations about who END really was. Does that mean END is really inside one of the Slayer Dragon's body? In fact, Natsu and Igneel were mentioned. Perhaps END is really related to one of them or both, seeing that one is a flame-type Slayer Dragon, while the other is a Flame Dragon itself.

    We probably wouldn't know the answer till it comes out of the horse mouth (most likely from Marde Geer) or Zeref himself?
    Let's go a bit further. Arcadios claimed that Zeref helped Acnologia to become a real dragon. Wouldn't Acnologia turn back to his human self if Face is activated and all magic disappears? That is if Acnologia was truly once a human, but I already stated that the statement of Arcadios is fishy cause it goes against what Igneel said.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,241
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    The ending was silly. Silly like Natsu and Gajeel VS Sting and Rogue kinda silly. Is it Gajeel's turn to do a solo the demons now?

    I found it comical when the DEMONS said the Humans are the are the Demons. lol
    "Sasuke has never been selfish, he's only been self-centered"

  16. #28
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Marde is strange and what he is saying and doing is even stranger. If END is sealed in a book wouldn't he then need magic to awaken END? If yes then why is Tartaros trying to get rid of all the magic in world?
    Marde said Tartaros needs more curse power and less magic power to revive END. (Chapter 382)

    Quote Quote:
    The only logical reason I can think of is that END is sealed and to undo the seal Tartaros wants to get rid of all the magic in the world cause then the seal will get undone too. But this would also mean that Zeref looses his powers or? I mean he is a human who uses magic. And it would also mean that END is not in the book Marde is holding but sealed either in someone or somewhere.
    Zeref is a mage who brought the demons to live with magic so how will END gets brought back to live if he again is only a book without magic.
    Zeref's "magic" may actually be curse power too.

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #29
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven & Earth
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MechR View Post
    Marde said Tartaros needs more curse power and less magic power to revive END. (Chapter 382)


    Zeref's "magic" may actually be curse power too.
    Could it be that he has both magic and curse power?

    ~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~


  19. #30
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,074
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

    what if zeref/END is/are a magic/curse slayer =O

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts