Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions [Next Chapter: August 15]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MechR View Post
    Marde said Tartaros needs more curse power and less magic power to revive END. (Chapter 382)

Zeref's "magic" may actually be curse power too.
    Then I wonder how Marde is planning to rise the curse power. Is the magic power supressing the curse power? Is the curse power now so much less then the first time END was awakened. I doubt that the magic power did get much more through the time so if END was once awakened with as much magic power around as it is now then why is the magic power now a hindarnce to awaken him again?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    what if zeref/END is/are a magic/curse slayer =O
    We can't rule out the possibility, can we?

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member narutostrength's Avatar
    Country
    Paraguay
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    I don't think it's anything that complicated.
    I think Juvia was simply "poisoned' with the same stuff that poisoned Laxus.
    I wonder if Juvia got to save in her body the stuff that poisoned laxus and the others to make an antidote?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutostrength View Post
    I wonder if Juvia got to save in her body the stuff that poisoned laxus and the others to make an antidote?
    Maybe, but that seems like a long winded way around it, since Polyrushika asked for a sample of tempestas blood, and they just knocked him out, so could easily take a sample.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Kuwait
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Spoiler show

Let's go a bit further. Arcadios claimed that Zeref helped Acnologia to become a real dragon. Wouldn't Acnologia turn back to his human self if Face is activated and all magic disappears? That is if Acnologia was truly once a human, but I already stated that the statement of Arcadios is fishy cause it goes against what Igneel said.
    what speech from him?(igneel)

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto dragneel View Post
    what speech from him?(igneel)
    Here is the chapter:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/293/21

Here Igneel is asking weather humans can surpass dragons.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Kuwait
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is the chapter:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/293/21

Here Igneel is asking weather humans can surpass dragons.
    i think that arcadios statement is half false ,'cuz zeref himself said "it's people like you that carved me into existence"this can prove that these people gave him the"predatory of death"to steel live and don't age.though he was a great dark wizard before they experiment on him.
    rigth after that he said "these wicked ones were the ones who summoned acnologia" here too it shows that it wasn't zeref who willingly turned the human into a dragon but rather being controlled,or forced or it wasn't even him.

i based this assumption on these quotes and in FT wiki itself because there is no a single statement were it was zeref but they say "seemingly ,or rumors, etc.."

and by the way if face is activated,i belive that acnologia wil still be a dragon because no human magic affect dragons on DS magic affect them and face is a magic bomb created by the council hence human magic.

i have another thing on acnologia ,i think that he is neither a dragon (cuz if he was he would be affected by natsu,gajeel,wendy's roar in GH arc even laxus's attack but nothing seemed to affect him then) nor a human (cuz of his shape and strength) but rather an hybrid between a human and a dragon and this is why no dragon is able to defeat him.

so what do you guys think?

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto dragneel View Post
    i think that arcadios statement is half false ,'cuz zeref himself said "it's people like you that carved me into existence"this can prove that these people gave him the"predatory of death"to steel live and don't age.though he was a great dark wizard before they experiment on him.
    rigth after that he said "these wicked ones were the ones who summoned acnologia" here too it shows that it wasn't zeref who willingly turned the human into a dragon but rather being controlled,or forced or it wasn't even him.

i based this assumption on these quotes and in FT wiki itself because there is no a single statement were it was zeref but they say "seemingly ,or rumors, etc.."

and by the way if face is activated,i belive that acnologia wil still be a dragon because no human magic affect dragons on DS magic affect them and face is a magic bomb created by the council hence human magic.

i have another thing on acnologia ,i think that he is neither a dragon (cuz if he was he would be affected by natsu,gajeel,wendy's roar in GH arc even laxus's attack but nothing seemed to affect him then) nor a human (cuz of his shape and strength) but rather an hybrid between a human and a dragon and this is why no dragon is able to defeat him.

so what do you guys think?
    My thoughts on Acnologia:

-he/she is Igneels biological dragon child

-he/she was once a DS and by bathing to much in Igneels flames the power made him go berserk on other dragons and Igneel couldn't go kill his own son so he raised natsu to do it.

-he/she is Igneels child that ate the flames of END and turned into a black dragon. the flames of END corrupted him/her.

For sure Acnologia, Zeref, End and Natsu all are linked to Igneel. Grandine when she was first shown said to Igneel that she wanted to talk about Zeref but is going to not do it. So who is stopping the Dragons from killing Zeref if he is so dangerous. Is a Dragon maybe forbidding the other Dragons to go after Zeref's life. I doubt the lightning dragon king or any other element dragon king would be unable to kill Zeref.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member narutostrength's Avatar
    Country
    Paraguay
    Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts on Acnologia:

-he/she is Igneels biological dragon child

-he/she was once a DS and by bathing to much in Igneels flames the power made him go berserk on other dragons and Igneel couldn't go kill his own son so he raised natsu to do it.

-he/she is Igneels child that ate the flames of END and turned into a black dragon. the flames of END corrupted him/her.

For sure Acnologia, Zeref, End and Natsu all are linked to Igneel. Grandine when she was first shown said to Igneel that she wanted to talk about Zeref but is going to not do it. So who is stopping the Dragons from killing Zeref if he is so dangerous. Is a Dragon maybe forbidding the other Dragons to go after Zeref's life. I doubt the lightning dragon king or any other element dragon king would be unable to kill Zeref.
    about the dragons not wanting to kill Zeref; they probably fought with him before and were nearly killed, and they're hiding to get stronger or something? i don't think there's a dragon forbidding them to kill zeref
    oh and the next chapter is called Air
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by narutostrength; August 04, 2014 at 08:08 PM.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutostrength View Post
    about the dragons not wanting to kill Zeref; they probably fought with him before and were nearly killed, and they're hiding to get stronger or something? i don't think there's a dragon forbidding them to kill zeref
    oh and the next chapter is called Air
    Spoiler show
    Seems like Acnologia wants to kill him and Zeref is afraid of him. As long as Zeref doesn't have DS magic he is powerless against a dragon so until it gets revealed that Zeref can use DS magic he is inferior to most dragons especially the top dogs of the dragons.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Acnologia wants to kill him and Zeref is afraid of him. As long as Zeref doesn't have DS magic he is powerless against a dragon so until it gets revealed that Zeref can use DS magic he is inferior to most dragons especially the top dogs of the dragons.
    I wonder who's gonna be the final villain between Zeref & Acnologia. My guess would be Acnologia though since as of now he fits more the final villain category than Zeref as the latter said that he has learnt to value life. Though maybe the reason behind him writting a horde of books from where Etherious-raceof demons were born, was actually a way to combat against Dragons.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Zeref fears Acnologia simply because he can't control him while he has the power to control basically everything else. Well, for me it is pretty clear that in a manga focused around "Dragon Slayers" an evil dragon might indeed be the final villain.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems there's no Fairy Tail this week.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    It seems there's no Fairy Tail this week.
    Why? Well, it's pretty late as of now, let's hope that there is a chapter for this week.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

mangabird said that

No Fairy Tail, Kenichi this week.

100% true

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3