Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions [Next Chapter: August 15]

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail 395 Discussion / 396 Predictions [Next Chapter: August 15]

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

Chapter is out

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/395

Nice chapter, didnt expect to see iron shadow mode

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

This ending was ridiculously stupid. I think there isn't nothing more to say then that

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter, when both sides released their power, I thought they would be equal but it seems like it turned into a one-sided massacre lol.

Is it me or it seems that Torafusa might be converted to the good side?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member AlexGK's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jacke12 View Post
    This ending was ridiculously stupid. I think there isn't nothing more to say then that
    Well, its typical Mashima chapter for you. I kinda got over this already, so it doesnt bother me
    And Juvia needs to get laid ASAP, ahaha I dont see Gray pulling out of this now Its time for him to become the first real man in this guild (well, not counting Makarov and Alzak).
    Last edited by AlexGK; August 01, 2014 at 01:41 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlexGK View Post
    Well, its typical Mashima chapter for you. I kinda got over this already, so it doesnt bother me
    And Juvia needs to get laid ASAP, ahaha I dont see Gray pulling out of this now Its time for him to become the first real man in this guild (well, not counting Makarov and Alzak).
    LOL, but Gray wants some celestial mage time though..... oh and i believe Macao is a real man too, and gildarts

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol a demon wondering if natsu and Gaejeel are demons rather than humans. Well he for sure is not the first to wonder if DS are even humans.

The chapter was funny and it was clear from the beginng that the demons don't stand much of a chance as soon as Nastu and Gajeel get serious. Even Geer isn't doing good cause he is fighting Sting and Rougue even though both DS aren't using Dragonforce so at the time Marde Geer is even weaker than Natsu cause Natsu even fodderized DF Sting and Rougue but Sting and Rougue are keeping up with Geer without DF.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Marde Geer looks like he's just screwing around to pass the time. I wonder if he knows about Keith's defeat yet?

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MechR View Post
    Well, Marde Geer looks like he's just screwing around to pass the time. I wonder if he knows about Keith's defeat yet?
    Well Marde doesn't hit me as the guy who cares if anyone of the other demons dies.
    Besides technically all of the demons could be revived or? I mean it's not like the books of the demons got destroyed.

Sting and Rougue are also playing around cause if they were serious they would have at least used white or shadow force which is a step before DF.

But seeing that this part of the Tartaros arc is called something with pain I believe that there is a variable that will screw everything for the good guys. I mean let's be honest if Gildarts was there he could have trashed tartaros on his own let alone that Tartaros still has jellal+OS,Jura,4Gods of Ishval and so on to face. Either Zeref coems and trolls all or good old Acnologia comes and kills nearly all which will result in painful experience for everyone.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member narutostrength's Avatar
    Country
    Paraguay
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a fun chapter tho, but I wonder if lucy new powers are gone? She doesn't have her tattoo anymore

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing much happening, although it was nice to see that Gajeel can whip out his Iron Shadow mode as he pleases. The conclusion was pretty idiotic.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Fairy Tail 395 Spoiler Thread

Nice cover page with little Wendy and Carla. With her short hair, she can have two tiny ponytails and look very cute.

I have always like Mashima-sensei's cover pages, never fail to amaze me.

This chapter continued the story with Keith defeated and the "farewell" of Silver. Everyone (except the bad guys) was happy but poor Juvia suffered quite a substantial injury. Even so, her concern was her "love" and I hope her feelings got through to Gray. Lucy was a great friend and nakama, to be able to stay by Juvia's side to help and comfort her.

Mard Geer as his usual self, was proud and "full of himself" though he rebuked Rogue and Sting for the similar behaviour of his. I do hope to see the twin dragons displaying their Dragon Slayer magic and fight seriously.

Erza's group was still wondering and wandering? I thought they would have found the control centre. It looked like the two guilds, Fairy Tail and Sabertooth were getting better in their relationship. The four Exceeds were so sweet and I liked their conversation. Which guy doesn't like to have a nice wife who can cook good food to fill his stomach? hahaha!

Natsu and Gajeel seemed to appear confident and were ever ready to fight. But (huh?), we've got some guys feeling bored? Good to see some interesting magic, Lightning Flame Dragon Mode, Iron Shadow Dragon Mode and Etherious Mode. Our Natsu and Gajeel weren't that serious rather all. They could even argue over petty things on the battlefield. These guys really made me laugh a lot. hahaha! At least they put in much effort in their attacks. The Crimson Lotus Exploding Lightning Blade and Iron Shadow Dragon Roar looked so cool! But then came the surprise...

Oh dear! I really have a good laugh throughout the reading of the chapter and still can't stop after that.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you think, will Juvia die.

Strange ending with this chapter.

Natsy, Gray and Gajeel are on the same level of power. Everyone got new power up.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why there isn't the title of next week chapter at the end of the chapter.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Something will definitely go wrong...

We might think that Face has been stopped, but the plan will definitely succeed.
    I doubt that the author would tease us with Lumen Histoire that much, and end up not using it.

As far as we know, Makarov left to get it, or something like that, so...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast