Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: What/Who is END

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Kuwait
    Age
    18
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    What/Who is END

    hi guys I am new on this web site so don't be hard on me

    i read all of you theories and discussions
    the reason i post this thread is because some of you are forgetting somethings about the identity of END.
    we all know from now that END is a flame dragon.but some are saying that it is natsu or his counterpart or what ever else.
    for me i believe that END is someone who is very related to natsu.
    so that igneel let him live.
    here too some are saying that END was in equal strength with igneel ,that is wrong because dragon are far more powerful than demons .why?
    because ,remember when igneel fought END according to zeref himself he let END live and zeref told natsu that" he will be faced with the very same choice life or death " this means that it was a choice for igneel not a real fight
    and igneel couldn't destroyed END because he/it is very very related to natsu (like if he kill END natsu won't live or something else ) but i think it is something else 'cuz natsu has to kill END and live in other to get to zeref for thier final battle.

  2. #2
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven & Earth
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    Hi there! Welcome to Mangahelpers and to Fairy Tail forum! You have an interesting name as well.

    It's good to see new member and your theory on E.N.D. is also very interesting. However with the numerous speculation and guessing work, there are already plenty more people who are just like you trying to figure out who E.N.D. really is. We do have a thread for this discussion, perhaps you may like to have a read and see if there's anything else you could add or suggest.

    I too, also thought that E.N.D. might be related to the fire dragon or Natsu since the both of them were the ones who used flame-type magic. But it may be something else till we have the answer from the author.

    ~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~


  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Belgrade
    Country
    Serbia
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    819
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    One thing i know, its not Natsy.

    I could be his father or something like that.

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    905
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    E.N.D.
    Evil Natsu Dragneel

    That's my theory I've layed down in some other threads already so I won't repeat the details.

  5. #5
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    19,024
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    END was not said to be a fire dragon, he was said to be a fire demon which is just a tad different. The worst case scenario would be end being a fire demon slayer although I have my doubts about that. If he was and fought igneel he would have been in a pretty good position. Perhaps that would account for surviving igneel. a dragon presumably well stronger than the ones we saw during the festival. Anyways, the main reason I wouldn't see END as a fire demon slayer is that it would make for an absurd fight with natsu. They would be immune to the powers of the other in many regards. Natsu shouldn't have trouble eating his flames even in the worst case scenario considering he already ate zancrow's. If end is a demon and he survived igneel then he must be extremely powerful, natsu would need the slayer advantage over him. If he eats his flames he could do something like he did with zancrow but instead of dragon god flames he would use dragon demon flames. If END is somewhat of a match to igneel then perhaps eating enough of his flames would even push natsu to dragon force. Lightining flame dragon demon!

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Storm's End
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    END was not said to be a fire dragon, he was said to be a fire demon which is just a tad different. The worst case scenario would be end being a fire demon slayer although I have my doubts about that. If he was and fought igneel he would have been in a pretty good position. Perhaps that would account for surviving igneel. a dragon presumably well stronger than the ones we saw during the festival. Anyways, the main reason I wouldn't see END as a fire demon slayer is that it would make for an absurd fight with natsu. They would be immune to the powers of the other in many regards. Natsu shouldn't have trouble eating his flames even in the worst case scenario considering he already ate zancrow's. If end is a demon and he survived igneel then he must be extremely powerful, natsu would need the slayer advantage over him. If he eats his flames he could do something like he did with zancrow but instead of dragon god flames he would use dragon demon flames. If END is somewhat of a match to igneel then perhaps eating enough of his flames would even push natsu to dragon force. Lightining flame dragon demon!
    Didn't zancrow show that fire attacks can hurt Natsu. If in a fight between Natsu and END, Natsu can empower himself with eating END's flame then END would empower himself by eating the golden flames of Natsu. SO it is a win win situation for both of them.

  7. #7
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    19,024
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Didn't zancrow show that fire attacks can hurt Natsu. If in a fight between Natsu and END, Natsu can empower himself with eating END's flame then END would empower himself by eating the golden flames of Natsu. SO it is a win win situation for both of them.
    END being a fire demon does not imply he can eat fire. If he is a straight up demon then odds are he can't just like how actual dragons can't eat their own element. End would have to be an actual slayer sort of being in order to do what you suggest.

  8. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Milky Way Galaxy
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    At this point END could be anybody. Hell i say its Happy.

  9. #9
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven & Earth
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Green Grin Re: what/who is END

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    At this point END could be anybody. Hell i say its Happy.
    Funny joke! Everyone will be if Happy is E.N.D. But it's true, it can be anyone (or anything) and should be one who has a relation to Natsu.

    ~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~


  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Milky Way Galaxy
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    Funny joke! Everyone will be if Happy is E.N.D. But it's true, it can be anyone (or anything) and should be one who has a relation to Natsu.
    That wouldn't be a bad idea for its own thread. But yea!! Now there's no evidence to who end is but for that he's a flame dragon

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #11
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven & Earth
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    That wouldn't be a bad idea for its own thread. But yea!! Now there's no evidence to who end is but for that he's a flame dragon
    True. "A Flame Dragon" is all we know.

    Hmm.. this discussion has already aroused quite a bit of my curiosity. Don't know when the truth will be untold...

    ~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~


  14. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the Milky Way Galaxy
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    Quote Originally Posted by ProGoddess View Post
    True. "A Flame Dragon" is all we know.

    Hmm.. this discussion has already aroused quite a bit of my curiosity. Don't know when the truth will be untold...
    Hopefully soon. With naruto and bleach comming to an end soon, the only manga ill be looking forward to is Fairy tail and One Piece!

    MAYBE END will be revealed when naruto and bleach end?

  15. #13
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Heaven & Earth
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Hopefully soon. With naruto and bleach comming to an end soon, the only manga ill be looking forward to is Fairy tail and One Piece!

    MAYBE END will be revealed when naruto and bleach end?
    Nice pun!

    Fairy Tail will last for quite a while and it's getting more interesting as the story unfolds. I think E.N.D. will not be showcased so soon. The last information of it was to lure our appetite (interest), quite a good writing technique to keep the readership.

    ~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~


  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #14
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Pakistan
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What/Who is END

    Hi! Welcome to the forum.

    You need to start reading the MANGA.. You will start getting the idea.

  18. #15
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: what/who is END

    Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    E.N.D.
    Evil Natsu Dragneel

    That's my theory I've layed down in some other threads already so I won't repeat the details.
    Assuming something from mangastream's horrible translation is not the way to go.

    It's simply End, not E.N.D.

    Also, pretty sure if it was Natsu, all nine demon gates would have recognized him by now.

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts