Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Co-writer Needed

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Co-writer Needed

Well I'm new to this Website. But I'll cut to the point! I am in need of a co- writer, what I mean by that is someone who can help me with the story, pacing, scenes and so- on. The story as it stands now is about 60% done. Any idea the person helping me brings to the table will be review and depending on what it is could make it into the story. Now I won't share much about the story on here, but I'll give some details.

World- it is not on earth it is on a planet several times bigger the earths sun. It is futuristic with a touch sorta like attack on titan cities, there are no cars or the such. But it is futuristic! Will be explained.

Characters- ahh yes there are powers city busting to planet busting levels. The characters will not be like on naruto or other manga, they will actially progress.

Enemies- gods, titans, dragons, powerfull human beings( some matching god like powers, although gods are set into 3 different tiers.

I am being very ambitious with this story, although with great ambition comes more thinking, that's why I need someone to help me. It is stressing when dealing with so many events. With that being said good day to all. Email- maria_roldos@yahoo.com

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Co-writer Needed

I am an manga writer i write all kind of manga contact me on zdujic445@gmail.com

New Reply