Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Co-writer Needed

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Co-writer Needed

Well I'm new to this Website. But I'll cut to the point! I am in need of a co- writer, what I mean by that is someone who can help me with the story, pacing, scenes and so- on. The story as it stands now is about 60% done. Any idea the person helping me brings to the table will be review and depending on what it is could make it into the story. Now I won't share much about the story on here, but I'll give some details.

World- it is not on earth it is on a planet several times bigger the earths sun. It is futuristic with a touch sorta like attack on titan cities, there are no cars or the such. But it is futuristic! Will be explained.

Characters- ahh yes there are powers city busting to planet busting levels. The characters will not be like on naruto or other manga, they will actially progress.

Enemies- gods, titans, dragons, powerfull human beings( some matching god like powers, although gods are set into 3 different tiers.

I am being very ambitious with this story, although with great ambition comes more thinking, that's why I need someone to help me. It is stressing when dealing with so many events. With that being said good day to all. Email- maria_roldos@yahoo.com

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Co-writer Needed

I am an manga writer i write all kind of manga contact me on zdujic445@gmail.com

New Reply