Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 756 Discussion/ 757 Prediction

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece Chapter 756 Discussion/ 757 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece Chapter 755 Discussion/ 756 Prediction

Nice one classic oda this pic will probably be one of the last pages of chapter so we will die from excitement. I pray for only 1 week hiatus plz pray with me for only 1 week iam tired of the 2 weeks breaks of oda he did 3times 2 weeks breaks in such a close time.

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 756 Spoiler Discussion

It does not mean it will be last, two weeks ago Kanjuro was at the start of the chapter and the cliffhanger was with Zoro.^^

Also it seems finally those that love or hate Rebecca will have something to argue about. Tho it seems Oda wants to give her some shining moment, doubt she can take on Diamante on her own.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Josef K. View Post
    It does not mean it will be last, two weeks ago Kanjuro was at the start of the chapter and the cliffhanger was with Zoro.^^

Also it seems finally those that love or hate Rebecca will have something to argue about. Tho it seems Oda wants to give her some shining moment, doubt she can take on Diamante on her own.
    I agree.

And more, even if she manages to handle Diamante on her own, she will not be able to "Kill" him to take revenge for her mother.

It is where, I think, Kyros will come in, he should be able to take care of Diamante and fight him with the intention of "killing" him. Since we know that there is no death in OP ^^
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah the next borin match up. Rebecca already proved she is not able to even defend against Diamante. In the tournament barto had to protect her and Sabo did too. So Oda is again wasting panels so that he can make Kyros arriving more badass. But seeing that Barto also is there he will defend rebecca til Luffy and co arrive. We will probabaly see a serious fight january 2015 if Oda keepd up redoing things and jumping from one scence to the other.

The Viennese Pixie 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShishiSonson View Post
    I agree.

And more, even if she manages to handle Diamante on her own, she will not be able to "Kill" him to take revenge for her mother.

It is where, I think, Kyros will come in, he should be able to take care of Diamante and fight him with the intention of "killing" him. Since we know that there is no death in OP ^^
    How about if both Rebecca and Kyros deal the finishing blow? It makes sense for Rebecca to do this in this arc, otherwise she would lose her characters logic completely, so her staying in this fight until the end without moving anywhere else makes sense to me.^^

Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

How about if both Rebecca and Kyros deal the finishing blow? It makes sense for Rebecca to do this in this arc, otherwise she would lose her characters logic completely, so her staying in this fight until the end without moving anywhere else makes sense to me.^^
    Yes but then there will be another problem kyros and rebecca isnt at the same power lvl if they both unite themselves to beat diamante it will ruin kyros bad-ass character putting him in the same power as rebecca and that unfair for a badass strong character like the legendary kyros since we will compare them as equals where kyros is certently more powerful even with 1 leg if rebecca beats diamante herself it will ruin diamante character making look like a weakling and it will make rebecca looking like a very powerful character were she isnt. Rebecca shouldnt be in the lvl of an executive it will be a huge turn off because we expect more things from diamante i hope oda wont ruin the balance. Kyros must be the guy who beats diamante he lost 10 years of his life his daughter couldnt remember him his wife died he lost more than rebecca who lost just a mother. I hope oda wont destroy the balance with unfitting stuff
    Last edited by Hydraw90; August 05, 2014 at 05:15 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it's gonna be rebecca + toy soldier vs diamante

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice pic, it means development. But Rebecca is nowhere near to be enough for Diamante, so here comes kyros

Country
    Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

More shining moment? She went to the final stage of the battle when cavendish should had she had her shining moment more than shining she had a sunny-shining all time huge star moment back at coloseum with rebecca.
    Last edited by Hydraw90; August 05, 2014 at 06:27 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I definitely don't see Rebecca dealing the final blow. She wasn't even using a real sword in the tournament, she is too soft. In the other hand, Kyros is definitely the type. He didn't hesitate to behead Doflamingo.
    And knowing Oda, Rebecca will stop his father when he is finishing the job.

From the picture, there are at the flowers hill. So we can assume that Robin-Barto-Rebecca group is in the 4th floor in front of the palace's door.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dragonballz66's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Rebecca's shining moment, to me, is probably when she was first introduced wearing a skimpy bikini.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShishiSonson View Post
    I agree.

There is death in OP : Ace got killed by admiral Sakazuki

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Keeper of Jericho's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tony p View Post
    There is death in OP : Ace got killed by admiral Sakazuki
    I think we can all agree that Ace was a major exception to the rule. In fact, death in One Piece seemed such an alien concept that people were debating if Ace would die (and if he was really dead once the chapter came out) from having his organs charred or not. I don't think I need to bring up Pell again to remind everyone how nobody dies in One Piece, no matter how ludicrous it is that a character survived.

Ace, again, being the exception to that. And Whitebeard, of course, but everyone predicted he would die (and what a way to go it was).

Click the image and visit my place! Don't be shy!

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member desin24's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Not very happy with the spoiler. Of course the rest of the chapter could be awesome but the less Rebeca the better IMO. BTW I don't hate Rebeca she's just a bland character to me and I'd rather see Bartolomeo become zoro's cheerleader or fangasm around luffy.
    The question is what are the other scenes Oda will show us. Beginning of chapter once again with kanjuro and kinemon maybe. Then luffy and those tin soldiers or zoro? Maybe even something outrageous like sanji or fujitor vs sabo?
    There is no way in hell Kuros will kill Diamante as much as I would love it. Even those G5 guys were not dead because of that horrible mass murder weapon and got saved. Kuros will not become a murderer again after being forgiven by the populace of Dresrosa.
    "Let me teach you the Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" Wu Geng

New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast