Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 396 Discussion / 397 Predictions

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail 396 Discussion / 397 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 396 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

So here I'm hoping that the title of next week means we will see dragon force Gajeel.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member narutostrength's Avatar
    Country
    Paraguay
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    So here I'm hoping that the title of next week means we will see dragon force Gajeel.
    Its about damn time, i'm excited to see how strong can gajeel get with the dragon force
    Last edited by narutostrength; August 12, 2014 at 10:59 AM.

He who stabs the heart of the Captain must take over as captain. The Dutchman must always have a captain. And if he saves me, he loses you.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Fairy Tail 396 Spoiler Thread

Rarely see Levy being the "cover girl". She's got some interesting books for reading.

The story continued with two "baka" still hitting each other. It has also allowed the enemy to cast his magic. The Tenchi Kaimei looked kinda scary. Good to see Gajeel putting up his last fight before he was drowned in the dark and poisonous water. But came Levy's "kiss of life". (So that's what the cover page implies huh!) Does that also mean another lovey-dovey couple?

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a good chapter.

The Black Water Magic was really cool. And Tempesta doesn't seem troubled by what happened in the previous chapter. Which is a good sign.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The battle is turning out to be more impressive than I expected. It seems as though we're going to see something out of Gajeel, likely DF. Levy to the rescue, so pretty good day for that ship.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice chapter. Loved how Levy gave Gajeel kiss.

Didnt expect to see Natsy go down just like that and Gajeel taking care of things.

I dont think so that Gajeel will use dragon force. He will probably take care even for other one that was fighting Natsy

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Levy giving him air was brilliant! I didn't see that coming at all and it was touching at the same time.
    Fairy Tail is one of the most predictable manga's out there, but this scene was really nice.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, cool chapter. And we got some levi-gajeel action. I always wondered if there was a disturbing element to that pairing though. Gajeel is one of the good guys now however in the past he did remorselessly beat the everloving shit out of levi. And after that he went and nailed her against a tree (not in the sexy way unfortunately). Now, I am not saying gajeel deserves to be alone or anything however it is weird that precisely the girl he physically abused is so madly in love with him. Realistically speaking they have precisely nothing in common. Gajeel has the IQ of a sack of potatoes and levi is as far as the manga has cared to tell us a genius and a bookworm.

Anyways, the fight itself was pretty good. It convincingly put gajeel in a tough spot and made for a decent emotional moment. It is a bit of a shame that levi went in there without an actual plan though. With her ability you'd think she'd be able to do more like conjuring actual air (which would have spared her a suicide attempt) or even some metal to aid gajeel. Obviously a half baked suicide attempt has more emotional value and whatnot however it also feels like the character was a bit dumbed down. When reading the chapter I thought gajeel would be able to take advantage of the fact that the water was black though. Kinda like all the black water gives him plenty of shadows to feed on.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ProGoddess's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I felt the same too. Thought that the dark water would have given Gajeel a feast for his shadows, but then it didn't happen. He just drowned till Levy saved him.

~~~~++~~~~Do You Love Me?~~~~++~~~~

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner uberfayt's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Nobody was disturbed by the fact that Levi gave Gajeel CO2 to breath ??

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uberfayt View Post
    Yeah lol, I thought about that too. She was already dumbed down to the point where she would do a romantic gesture rather than actually using her immensely practical magic (they could have at least said it did not work underwater or something) so we can assume the same thing happened to the abstract concept of chemistry which just let it slide. On that note, it is also weird that levi held her breath for so long considering she had been underwater for just about as long as gajeel.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uberfayt View Post
    Well if we go by human standards, we inhale about 21% oxygen and exhale 5% CO2. We can breathe recycled air numerous times before the oxygen level gets too low for our needs.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Well if we go by human standards, we inhale about 21% oxygen and exhale 5% CO2. We can breathe recycled air numerous times before the oxygen level gets too low for our needs.
    Knowledge is power! But knowing is only half the battle.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast