Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: What kind of character do you think Repelista is?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • She is a loyal Princess to King Jahad

1 7.14%
  • She works for FUG

0 0%
  • She has her own agenda

5 35.71%
  • She doesn't care, it's just a game for her

8 57.14%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 193 Discussion / 194 Predictions | Next Chapter on August 25, 2014

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 193 Discussion / 194 Predictions

It's hard to be objective on a chapter when Yuri is involved. She looks badass in that attire!

Anyway, nothing much happend aside from the fact that I admired Yuri just like Alumik did. I think SIU is laying the groundwork for the Princess arc here by sending Yuri to our protagonists. She will probably serve as the connection between our protagonists and Garam Jahad. Well, enough long-term predictions for now.

Did anyone understand the conversation between Evan and Alumik? Is Evan hinting that Alumik is planning something? Besides, doesn't Evan look much older and more serious in this chapter?
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    True but i cant see why SIU insisted Evan to be so high up the rank he gets mopped like a second class citizen by yuri who is lower in the rank of highrankers, and he finds zero use in the story so far yet he is prolly the second most powerful/ highranked chara we have seen in the series so far first being Mazino himself.
    The ranking doesn't display ones combat strength, but combines many other factors. So whatever Evan lacks in combat strength, he compensates for it with his non-combat abilities and/or the positions he holds. We didn't even see him in a fight, so I don't see why we should question Evan's rank. Besides, neither Bam nor Yuri or Evan are Wolhaiksong members.

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Why didn't those guys obey yuri if they were supposed to do so? Did something happen to yuri's rank? Or where they otherwise interfered with? There could be a deeper meaning behind that. I wonder about the black march too.... Yuri can't use it as far as we know and she is meeting baam again... Any chance of him getting it back? I guess it is not too important although for me since I read the manga relatively recently it kinda feels like it should belong to bam or something.

Anak is going to be at the train too.... Perhaps she finally gets back the green april?
    In fact, it was stated that Yuri climbed up a lot of ranks after getting her hands on Green April (Gossip 26th November 2012). I wouldn't put so much thought on the Royal Guards. The chapter was not serious enough to conclude that something is wrong in regards to Yuri. It was more of a forced show.

The 13 Month Series are bestowed by King Jahad to only formal Princesses. No way in hell Yuri can pass on the Black March to Bam. Evan even said in Chapter 2 of Season 1 that Yuri might get killed if King Jahad finds out about her lending! the Black March to Bam/an Irregular. Unless SIU goes total contradiction or Yuri getting expelled and a wanted criminal, I can't and don't want to see a change of ownership at this point. It's way too early in my opinion and Bam already is overpowered enough with the freaking Thorn. Anaak isn't even an official Princess, so her getting the Green April back falls under the same category as Bam. Yuri indeed hinted that she would give back the Green April to Anak when she is ready, but how she wants to pull that off is beyond my imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    I don't like very much Yuri boarding the train, too much help to Baam. Hope FUG supports Rachel enough to rivalize in a little way this.
    Her ticket can also be a way to allow Wangnam to board, because she will love him when they meet... also his weakness theme about getting a ticket by himself.
    I'm pretty sure that Yuri will only help, when the big bad guys - meaning people our protagonists can't handle - interfere with the kids. Keep in mind that the Princess arc will start right after the current arc. Yuri will most likely act as a Guide (not talking about the Position in the Tower) and narrator during the Princess arc.
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I'd argue that simply suggests shit is about to hit the fan and get extremely real. Yuri is not an enemy to bam, if she is going to be at the train it means things are going to get extremely dangerous. She is a high ranker IIRC which means that if she does help baam then they are going to face an unprecedented amount of danger. On the other hand yuri just might end up as an enemy to baam in which case he will face an unprecedented amount of danger.
    I like your theory, after thinking of what could defeat Yuri, the only examples i can figure out are Mirchea and Emile's final phase.
    Following the previous arc, the motto of "shaking the tower" is something that would be fun to see to happen inmediately.
    After all we have two special Irregulars climbing the Tower at the same time, should be enough hype to witness powerhouses trembling because the prowess that they could achieve.

Syx, are you sure the Princess Arc is the next one? I lost the track of SIU's blogpost.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It could be rachel too.... She is supposed to be quite dangerous for unknown reasons... It would be weird for her to compare to a high ranker though. It would be a thing if it was only a ranked but we are talking about a god damned high ranker and a princess with weapons superior to the standard ignition weapons given to them. Perhaps casano though... I could see him being a match to a ranker if he actually uses his full ignite and whatnot. His power is an unknown factor.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It's always good to see Yuri. Like others, I'm somewhat curious about her possible presence, she's a monster. It would suggest that things are going to quite leap in level during this arc. Although, I'm hopeful she takes a more behind-the-scenes role, even if that seems unlikely considering she's Yuri.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully we get a fast forward to one year after, right away. Everything is set. We don't really need to see Wangan and others getting stronger.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Syx, are you sure the Princess Arc is the next one? I lost the track of SIU's blogpost.
    SIU indeed stated a Prinecss arc, but he didn't say when. But everything points towards it doesn't it? I don't want to go too much offtopic, but let us face the facts. The Hell Train goes up til the 43F. Garam Jahad, who killed Yuram Jahad and disappeared a couple days later with Enne Jahad at the same time, is rumored to live on the 43F. Anaak even confirmed that she was housed by Garam on the 43F. Not to mention that Enne Jahad is probably the most mysterious Princess in the Tower and it is said that Garam and her are/were connected. With Yuri boarding the Train, it heavily hints that the Hell Train will most likely end in a chaos and our protagonists need to take shelter from the mess. And Garam's house/place seems to be best/safest place for this and it will be Yuri who will take them there.

SIU blogpost:
    (credits to Grincourt from batoto)
    Quote Quote:
    It's been awhile since I've shown Yuri. Many of you (the fans) wanted to see her. The storyline of TOG will be shown soon, lots of underlying details and the spread of characters (not sure about this part) not Bam and Yuri. But Rachel is important in the long run (also not sure). He feels that this chapter changed the atmosphere and shown the role of characters.

He also says that Yuri and Bam's relationship in important to the story of TOG and that this chapter was important to show their relationship.
    Sadly, it's only a rough translation as you can see/read. I will inform you guys, if I find a better version. :/
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What is the best place to read TOG? The usual manga sites don't seem to have the better translations available.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

You know what would be funny? Someone actually stealing the ticket from Yuri. Trololo.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    You know what would be funny? Someone actually stealing the ticket from Yuri. Trololo.
    Wangnam is our man!

Forgot the story about the princess killer. July & August Vs March & April, yay! She's the reason why Yuri is aboard the train.

Man, will be awesome. It's like Baam is Yamcha and will witness a fight between Yuri -Goku SSj3- and Garam -Majin Boo-. I've recover the hype.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The awesomeness in person, aka Yuri, appeared!

I think that Repelista is a loyal Princess of Jahad, but since she is on vacation, we don't know what she truly does. She likes to play like any gamer, but she appears to be quite friendly with Yuri, her sister... Anyway, everything is settled. If Yuri go to the train, this arc will be even more exciting. Looking forward to reading it.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2