Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The more you overthink the less you will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Yeah I know...

But sadly I don't have time for such a long game.
    You mean you don't have time to finish it with just a few days/not being able to play for hours Otherwise you have more than enough time, you just need to take it more slowly.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like that...
    For example tuesday and thursday I have like 3 hours between coming home and going to bed...

Well I have to get rid of that Anime mountain... 50 episodes or so... <.< Guess I'll drop 3 more shows.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like that...
    For example tuesday and thursday I have like 3 hours between coming home and going to bed...

Well I have to get rid of that Anime mountain... 50 episodes or so... <.< Guess I'll drop 3 more shows.
    Well then you won't be able to play any longer games for a long long time xD
    I guess you have to get used to that, some days you just can't play or watch anime. I guess after all this time getting used to a new pace will be difficult, but you will learn to manage that over time \o/

Have fun picking

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Well then you won't be able to play any longer games for a long long time xD
    I guess you have to get used to that, some days you just can't play or watch anime. I guess after all this time getting used to a new pace will be difficult, but you will learn to manage that over time \o/

Have fun picking
    I like changing everything at once though...
    I'm already used to getting up at 6:30 and stuff. More will follow.

Picking? I just started from the top.

PS: It is rather annoying that I'm not allowed to do a lot of things yet... =/

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I like changing everything at once though...
    I'm already used to getting up at 6:30 and stuff. More will follow.

Picking? I just started from the top.

PS: It is rather annoying that I'm not allowed to do a lot of things yet... =/
    Well you obviously aren't used to the way less time you have almost everyday, at least that's how it seems xD

What an interesting way to drop anime~

Isn't it like that for beginners everywhere? You have a lot of annoying restrictions, sigh. Glad I'm past that. What is it that you are not allowed to do?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well you obviously aren't used to the way less time you have almost everyday, at least that's how it seems xD

What an interesting way to drop anime~

Isn't it like that for beginners everywhere? You have a lot of annoying restrictions, sigh. Glad I'm past that. What is it that you are not allowed to do?
    Nah that is okay. I just wasn't in the mood to start. Watching 4 or 5 episodes per day would be possible but I don't like to start when I can't finish a lot.

Oh that is what you meant... I already have some candidates but we will see.

Basically 95%. Ich darf aber Überweisungen ausfüllen und annehmen...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah that is okay. I just wasn't in the mood to start. Watching 4 or 5 episodes per day would be possible but I don't like to start when I can't finish a lot.

Oh that is what you meant... I already have some candidates but we will see.

Basically 95%. Ich darf aber Überweisungen ausfüllen und annehmen...
    See? That's what I mean with getting used to something. Naturally you can't just keep all of your prefered approaches, you will have to make compromises.

Looking at your list... funny how you kept all those fluff shows in your list, only from the looks xD I say drop Jinsei, Majimoji and Serei Tsukai Wouldn't recommend Akame, it's getting quite good lately. I guess dropping SAO would be another possibility, the recent episode was so awful.... The only reason I would want you to keep is to rant about it with you later x'D What a shame to see that you dropped so many of the better shows like Ao Haru or Tokyo ESP.

Wow, hört sich ja nach einer ganzen Menge an x'D

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

See? That's what I mean with getting used to something. Naturally you can't just keep all of your prefered approaches, you will have to make compromises.

Looking at your list... funny how you kept all those fluff shows in your list, only from the looks xD I say drop Jinsei, Majimoji and Serei Tsukai Wouldn't recommend Akame, it's getting quite good lately. I guess dropping SAO would be another possibility, the recent episode was so awful.... The only reason I would want you to keep is to rant about it with you later x'D What a shame to see that you dropped so many of the better shows like Ao Haru or Tokyo ESP.

Wow, hört sich ja nach einer ganzen Menge an x'D
    Okay that makes sense. Hey I managed to watch 3 episodes yesterday before I feel asleep!

Yeah Jinsei and Majimo are dropping candidates. Haven't seen enough of Serei Tsukai to judge. SAO is still a big possibility because I dislike Kirito with everything I have.
    Not into Tokyo ESP. Dunno the synopsis looked interesting at first but... Meh.
    Regarding Ao Haru... My interest in romance Anime dropped down to 0. Thanks to the model-like male characters it wasn't high to begin with. Now it died.

Yep... Naja wenigstens freuen sich die Omis. Und ein paar durfte ich auch IBAN erklären.
    Bin ja der einzige "Junge" in "Cougar-Town"...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay that makes sense. Hey I managed to watch 3 episodes yesterday before I feel asleep!

Yeah Jinsei and Majimo are dropping candidates. Haven't seen enough of Serei Tsukai to judge. SAO is still a big possibility because I dislike Kirito with everything I have.
    Not into Tokyo ESP. Dunno the synopsis looked interesting at first but... Meh.
    Regarding Ao Haru... My interest in romance Anime dropped down to 0. Thanks to the model-like male characters it wasn't high to begin with. Now it died.

Yep... Naja wenigstens freuen sich die Omis. Und ein paar durfte ich auch IBAN erklären.
    Bin ja der einzige "Junge" in "Cougar-Town"...

Then you will love the latest episode It made me facepalm so hard, or more like everyone besides Leo facepalmed.
    It got a lot better, just needs some time to develop the plot. Doubt you will pick it up again though, so whatever xD
    Shoujo males always look somewhat like models, then again how much importance you place on a characters looks is as funny as always

Cougar Town?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Then you will love the latest episode It made me facepalm so hard, or more like everyone besides Leo facepalmed.
    It got a lot better, just needs some time to develop the plot. Doubt you will pick it up again though, so whatever xD
    Shoujo males always look somewhat like models, then again how much importance you place on a characters looks is as funny as always

Cougar Town?

Well I won't watch that episode anytime soon. Hey his favorite Anime is Angel Beats... What do we know...
    Yeah you are right. I am not interested to pick it up again.
    I like Shoujo art when it is yuri. But that is not entirely correct.
    Of course personality is the most important thing but this is just not realistic enough. Furthermore I couldn't care less for that girls happiness, or his. Watching a new episode was never fun for me so no need to keep it.

My colleagues are "old" women.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Started Fate

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Have fun playing.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I won't watch that episode anytime soon. Hey his favorite Anime is Angel Beats... What do we know...
    Yeah you are right. I am not interested to pick it up again.
    I like Shoujo art when it is yuri. But that is not entirely correct.
    Of course personality is the most important thing but this is just not realistic enough. Furthermore I couldn't care less for that girls happiness, or his. Watching a new episode was never fun for me so no need to keep it.

My colleagues are "old" women.
    Seems like you simply forgot about it, he mentioned AB being his favourite anime long ago That one is far from being a perfect anime though, so while it's not in bad taste it doesn't make me go all "Wow" either.

Harsh judgement, I daresay it's more realistic than many of the other romance manga/anime out there. I will remind you again should you watch a rather unrealistic romance later

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Have fun playing.
    Thanks, already loving it again The fate hype is strong within me

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like you simply forgot about it, he mentioned AB being his favourite anime long ago That one is far from being a perfect anime though, so while it's not in bad taste it doesn't make me go all "Wow" either.

Harsh judgement, I daresay it's more realistic than many of the other romance manga/anime out there. I will remind you again should you watch a rather unrealistic romance later

Thanks, already loving it again The fate hype is strong within me
    Or my brain did me a favor.
    I hope the VN will be translated fast after it is released.

What was the last romance Anime I completed... Can't even remember... But please do.

Yeah it really is.

By the way I do have 6 or 7 shows for next season... So many second seasons...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Or my brain did me a favor.
    I hope the VN will be translated fast after it is released.

What was the last romance Anime I completed... Can't even remember... But please do.

Yeah it really is.

By the way I do have 6 or 7 shows for next season... So many second seasons...
    Well who knows, but I clearly remember you two even talking about it. Back then you were surprised as well
    Key works shouldn't take too long but translating/editing a VN still is a massive amount of work, so I expect at least a few months.

Not like I would know xD

Only 6 or 7? There's Yowamushi S2, PP2 and Mushishi S2 for me - Log Horizon 2 for you, and I guess WIXOSS S2 + YowaPeda 2/PP2.... You're not watching Chaika S2, or are you? I surely won't xD
    We both will have one series less though... Hunter x Hunter officially ends with episode 148

TerraFormars, UBW and Nanatsu is a must-watch for me too. Grisaia too, really need to get to the VN again after I'm done with Fate
    And then there's stuff like Shigatsu and Parasite + the hopefully soon unveiled Shirobako.

And Amagi Park I guess.... better not disappoint me again KyoAni

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Well I guess that makes it 11 shows for me atm, and lots of most likely good stuff in there I imagine there are a few more good series, potentially, but I guess you won't know this time XD

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Just went through some specials to come when I saw this:

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya☆2wei!: First Bra: Illya-hen - The short story will center around Illya and Chloe's first bras.

Is this for real?

New Reply
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast