Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Nisekoi Chapter 134 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nisekoi Chapter 134 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Nisekoi.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Leoat12; August 07, 2014 at 07:30 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pochamahunter's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nisekoi Chapter 134 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

She went as a bride?
    I didn't expect this, really. Curious to see the reactions of everybody.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

awesome.. i prefer Haru anyways :

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Haru confirmed for best girl.

Also, keep an eye on the Prize Statue.

http://www.mangabird.com/nisekoi-134?page=1
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to be honest, this is becoming rather annoying. Just when I think Haru will finally either confess or move on, we get back to the same point. It's been like that since chapter 1 and it's really insufferable at this point. When I picked up the Manga after the Anime finished, I thought that this Manga has finally started to get serious, especially considering the blatant statement about how "this is where the true love story begins" at the end of chapter 49, but nothing has changed. 85 chapters after the "true beginning of the love story" and we're not even 1 meter ahead of where we were at chapter 50. If the author would start writing arcs that effectively eliminate girls one after the other until the last one(which is most likely Chitoge), then the Manga could still go for another 100+ chapter if he plays it right. And even more if he puts a couple of episodic styled chapters after each arc. But 85 chapters without anything is just wrong.

Of course, this just my opinion that I decided to drop after catching up to the Manga. And I realize a lot of people are okay with the way things are as long as it's funny.

P.S Yes, I realize that there were some good developments in those 85 chapters. Like Maiko's short love story and the introduction of Haru and her falling in love with Raku. True, they were interesting, but nothing too monumental for the story.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nisekoi Chapter 134 Discussion Thread

What a chapter... It was really fantastic...
    Not wanting to criticize Onodera, but already criticizing... Haru had the courage to do what her sister didn't have to. She had the idea for herself to appear in such splendid outfit (Shuu comentary was perfect: the outfit in which a girl shine brighter) and talk such things. She really deserved to win this contest because of this, her strong resolution. However, in the end she was just thinking of others, as always, and giving up of her feelings again because of her sister. She was not the best girl (#TeamChitoge ever), but she is my second favorite girl. I think no girl in this story would have the courage to do the same (Marika is not valid XD).

The reactions of everybody were funny, principally Onodera reaction saying that she wanted to take a photo. Haru and Onodera finding each other cute is the reaction I would think and Raku understood, somewhat. xD

Again, it was fantastic. Culture Festival is always awesome and I think that the series will end in the next one.... It's so remarkable always that it would be the perfect environment to at least start the end. Let's see.

Oh, and Haru's plan of not meeting Raku again was rash and impossible. They study in the same school and they are really friends.
    Last edited by Leoat12; August 07, 2014 at 07:50 AM.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nisekoi Chapter 134 Discussion Thread

Haru will always fall into the trap of Raku's sweet-talk-no-jutsu technique.

Once she has decided she would give up, Raku comes in with the i'm sure the prince was watching and it made his heart skip a beat, etc... and Haru is trapped in the Love for Raku spell again.

Although it wasn't a direct confession... Raku did notice it... for once.

New Reply