Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Naruto 689 Discussion / 690 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 689 Discussion / 690 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post
    I could argue that being able to posses Kurama's chakra at all require some effort on his part. Don't forget that the Uzumaki clan are born with more chakra and life energy than most. They also have uncanny longevity, etc. I could further argue that evidence of this point is the fact that at first few times we saw fox chakra Naruto was low on his own chakra that was being used to suppress the fox in the first place. I could argue that the fact that the cloak made him go numb in the VotE or his kin peel off against Orochimaru also show that the chakra was ultimately toxic before he earned Kurama's respect after significant effort in that regard too.

Sooooo technically, Naruto has always had to try even when he didn't know he was trying.
    Naruto is a cheap Uzumaki knock off, in fact, even that would be an understatement. He lacks all the physical traits - something Kabuto specifically mentioned - and his longevity is exaggerated as well. Kushina and Naruto's Uzumaki life force can be easily compared how the two performed when Kurama was pulled out. Naruto died instantly, whereas Kushina survived long enough to use chakra chains to restrain Kurama, set up a barrier and maintain both till the last second when the claw pierced her. I am sure she would have survived even longer.

Henceforth, the guy basically performs better because the seal allowed it. It's pretty much a manga fact, admitted by Jiraiya and the sage toad.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 689 Discussion / 690 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    Naruto is a cheap Uzumaki knock off, in fact, even that would be an understatement. He lacks all the physical traits - something Kabuto specifically mentioned - and his longevity is exaggerated as well. Kushina and Naruto's Uzumaki life force can be easily compared how the two performed when Kurama was pulled out. Naruto died instantly, whereas Kushina survived long enough to use chakra chains to restrain Kurama, set up a barrier and maintain both till the last second when the claw pierced her. I am sure she would have survived even longer.

Henceforth, the guy basically performs better because the seal allowed it. It's pretty much a manga fact, admitted by Jiraiya and the sage toad.
    he performs better because he is ashura's reincarnate....it was never stated you have to be pure anything to be a reincarnate of the two brothers(uchiha/senju/uzumaki/etc).matter of fact,who's to say someone like kimmimaru couldn't have been one?....
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

New Reply
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22